Sign in to follow this  
heavy-set

The OFFICAL NBA Finals Thread

Why is Nelson playing? Alston got them to the Finals. Stupid move.

Why is Nelson playing? Alston got them to the Finals. Stupid move.

At least you could sleep peacefully knowing theyd have gotten their asses whipped either way :rolleyes:

What in God's name was sitting next to Lisa Leslie? Is Oprah that fat now?

That was the person who ate the person sitting next to Lisa Leslie.

Was that Kobes sister :rolleyes: It looked like the same sized girl who gave Kobe a hug after the game

Who or wtf is a "Gortat"?

Thought that was what killed Mothra. :pointstosky:

I don't think either Bynum or Gasol cared about guarding him. They were just looking for shade under that schnozz.

:pointstosky:

Wow dude.. You might just might be the least-knowledgable guy I've ever met regarding basketball.

I don't even know where to start with this misinformed, ridiculous post.

Ok, I'll try.....

He 'shoots all teh time' because the next best option is Mo Williams. Or Wally Szerbiak. Or whoever else is on that pathetric team.

Punk? I've never heard him say a bad thing about anyone. Or break the law. Seems like a good dude to me.

Overrated? Perhaps. He's certainly getting over-exposed. However, he's a young man and he's already shown flashes that he may be as good or better than Jordan.

HTH

may be better than jordan....and HTH...REALLY? hth? better than jordan?

how many titles does james have again? and go easy on the whiny excuses....how many? zero? but hes better than mj...

he has a ways to go before being better than d-wade....baby steps...

the cavs are pathetic partly because hes there.. :shocking: sucks, i know..since u and me are such fans....d-wade wouldve taken the cavs over the magic.....

james is more worried about going to ny....

he didnt shake hands after losing..hes a b1tch and deserves the aids...but if not that...at least he isnt on tv...may is lebron hype month...june is lebrons excuses month

Wow dude.. You might just might be the least-knowledgable guy I've ever met regarding basketball.

Kettle, please meet the pot. :pointstosky:

At least you could sleep peacefully knowing theyd have gotten their asses whipped either way :thumbsup:

I disagree. Alston > Nelson, and actually has playoff experience. Nelson has what? 4 playoff games under his belt? Alston has a ring.

Kettle, please meet the pot. :thumbsup:

Wow. Now that's a comedic mind at work. Good stuff.

I wonder if the Magic are looking to blame last night's loss on an injury or something else that is lame.

17/32 FG, 3/7 3pt FG, 14/16 FT..... :mellow:

What time does the game start tonight?

What time does the game start tonight?

I was hoping he was right and I was just missing something :pointstosky:

Still waiting 24 hours...

Damn, i got pwned :lol: Yeah tonight, and because of the extra posts, he will now go off for -57- TONIGHT

Gawd I hope so! :headbanger:

Gawd I hope so! :headbanger:

Would that be a record for the finals? Anyone know of the highest point total scored in a finals game? I know MJ had 55 vs. Phoenix is 92 or 93 i think, that is the highest i can think of right now.

Would that be a record for the finals? Anyone know of the highest point total scored in a finals game? I know MJ had 55 vs. Phoenix is 92 or 93 i think, that is the highest i can think of right now.

Whats scary is that if Kobe wants 60, he can have it anytime. Hes a team player now and knows thats how the team will win.

Lakers 101

Magic 96

Kobe...57 ;)

Kris Allen was horrible. AI voters got it wrong. ;)

This has to be the worst post in the history of the Geek Club.

First, you have absolutely nothing valid to say in response to the poster that you are replying to.

Then you do what every republican does when they are lost and that is to misdirect by attacking and then namecalling. Yes the knee pads is a form of saying having oral sex.

The poster that you are replying to has made a personal observation and you use the old and I mean old remark of drinking the kool-aid. THAT doesn't even fit there. You're implying that they are totally buying a premise when that poster is making their own premise.

Just don't post when you're that lost and clueless. It makes you look bad. Real bad

This has to be the worst post in the history of the Geek Club.

First, you have absolutely nothing valid to say in response to the poster that you are replying to.

Then you do what every republican does when they are lost and that is to misdirect by attacking and then namecalling. Yes the knee pads is a form of saying having oral sex.

The poster that you are replying to has made a personal observation and you use the old and I mean old remark of drinking the kool-aid. THAT doesn't even fit there. You're implying that they are totally buying a premise when that poster is making their own premise.

Just don't post when you're that lost and clueless. It makes you look bad. Real bad

;) ;)

;)

Can Bynum even last five minutes without getting two fouls in a game? Call me crazy, but I like the Lakers better with Odom in the lineup anyhow...keep Odom, ditch Bynum if that's what it takes.

just switched over to see hwo the game is going and can't help but notice that harf the guys on the floor are white.

just switched over to see hwo the game is going and can't help but notice that harf the guys on the floor are white.

WE SHALL OVERCOME!!!!!!! ;)

Is 51 points in a half by a single player a record? If not, gonna be awesome to see Kobe have yet another record to his name :pointstosky:

These calls are fkn pathetic, nothing new though..

Been like that all game...at least it's consistent. That's what really counts. Not lettin' play like they did in Game 1 though, which is :pointstosky: in my opinion.

heh, OT would be greta since I have Orl+7 and the over(202) :pointstosky:

miss itt!!!!

I have Lakers -7 :sleep:

Whats scary is that if Kobe wants 60, he can have it anytime. Hes a team player now and knows thats how the team will win.

Lakers 101

Magic 96

Kobe...57 :dunno:

Whos your motherfockin FATHER!!!!!

:pointstosky: :sleep: :dunno:

Maury's still lookin...

Good call man! :cheers: :first: :cheers:

I rarely ever attempt to try to nail a final score, in hoops of all sports. I got an email today from one of my books offering those who wager a minimum of $2k annually, a free play to win $500 by guessing the final score, no money from my end.

The voices said 101-96

Thats a free $500 :bandana:

I rarely ever attempt to try to nail a final score, in hoops of all sports. I got an email today from one of my books offering those who wager a minimum of $2k annually, a free play to win $500 by guessing the final score, no money from my end.

The voices said 101-96

Thats a free $500 :bandana:

How much time do I have to live????what are the voices telling you????

"NOSTRAFREAKINGDAMUS" NICE CALL :cheers:

The voices said 101-96

Thats a free $500 :cheers:

Man, that's sick good. Also next time I'm in Newport, we're going to hit Ten and make it rain in some clubs, all on your dime. :bandana: