Sign in to follow this  
Tony_Romo_Domination

Jay Cutler's problem is this.......

he has a bad attitude, he is a poor leader and he has little football intelligence.

Strong arm, mobile runner, but dumb as a brick wall.

Cutler is proof that a player should have to earn the captain C on their jersey. Cutler is not a team leader.

he has a bad attitude, he is a poor leader and he has little football intelligence.

Cutler is proof that a player should have to earn the captain C on their jersey. Cutler is not a team leader.

He's not dumb at all. You're clueless.

Collinsworth blamed the receivers most of the time.

Cutler loves forcing the ball though, especially loves throwing it to Earl Bennett. Earl Bennett is WR1 in Chicago.

He's not dumb at all. You're clueless.

Collinsworth blamed the receivers most of the time.

Cutler loves forcing the ball though, especially loves throwing it to Earl Bennett. Earl Bennett is WR1 in Chicago.

LMAO. ask anyone who has played with cutler and they tell you the guy has a bad attitude and they say he is a bad leader

Looks like hester is #1

LMAO. ask anyone who has played with cutler and they tell you the guy has a bad attitude and they say he is a bad leader

Looks like hester is #1

:pointstosky: You really just like making stuff up. whatever dude

Who in denver was sad cutler left? name someone

How the fock would I know; I'm not friends with the Denver Broncos. You said you know that players from Denver said those things about Cutler. link?

I'm not a Bears fan, but Cutler will be fine as a QB in the league. He is ten times better then Kyle Orton. The Bears had a lot of problems today. Giving up a 50 yard pass on 3rd and 1 with 1 minute left for starters and no running game. If the Bears D doesn't get burned on that play, Cutler more than likely ends up leading his team to a fourth quarter comeback.

How the fock would I know; I'm not friends with the Denver Broncos. You said you know that players from Denver said those things about Cutler. link?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...utlers-a-######/

. After a preseason 27-20 loss to the Bills, Cutler talked about one of his INTs on a pass to Devin Hester.

Here's what he said:

"Devin is more of a go-get-it guy. He's not really a back-shoulder, jump-up-and-get-it [guy] and...you learn from it. You make some mistakes. It's a preseason game."

Yeah, Jay. Blame it on your wide guy. You just got here. Give it a rest.

New guys don't dish out that kind of bullcrap.

Jay, why don't you learn from your mistakes?

here is cutler throwing marshall under the bus

http://threestrikesandout.com/2008/04/01/j...-under-the-bus/

so we have cutler always blaming his stud wr and his new teammate calling him a poosay. Sounds like a nice guy. I am sure every team wants cutler.

he'll wing it everytime. no desire to check down when there's quadruple coverage as seen tonight. matt forte i believe had zero catches (not cool for forte owners in PPR).

tomorrow night we'll see the exact opposite. trent edwards refuses to throw the ball downfield ever since getting knocked out by adrian wilson last year. all his passes are of the 3 yard variety to RB and TE. if that doesn't change tomorrow night, it might be more painful as a bills fan than watching cutler (if was a bears fan).

If the Bears D doesn't get burned on that play, Cutler more than likely ends up leading his team to a fourth quarter comeback.

Umm, maybe... Even if Rodgers doesn't hit that TD pass to Jennings on 3rd and 1, the Packers still have another down to try and pick up the first + timeouts and over a minute left when all they have to do is get into FG range to take the lead. Plus, the drive that the Bears got the go-ahead FG on was extended by a phantom, completely BS illegal contact penalty... Cutler played decently after the penalty but the Bears O should have been off the field there and then the Packers have the ball *with* the lead, less than 8 minutes left and the Bears have zero timeouts. Giving credit to Cutler for "almost" leading his team to a fourth quarter comeback is a little bogus IMO, especially when they do get the ball back and he immediately throws a pick.

I used to be a Cutler supporter (largely because I dislike Rivers so much, TBH) but the way he handled the situation in Denver, his attitude and his recent play have really soured me.

Edit: On a side note, why is Cutler even throwing that last pick? A 5 yd inside slant when you need to go 60+ yards in a minute w/ no timeouts? wtf?

You know, Jay Cutler seems a little more like Jeff George day by day.

Million dollar arm, 10 cent brain...

Jay is discovering that he no longer has the luxury of playing behind the Denver line, which was exceptional at pass blocking the last two years. He's rushed now and forcing throws and his performance looks almost Farve-esque in the way he's throwing picks, especially with the WR core he's got.

Cutler made several mistakes, but his WRs did him no favors. The media in Chicago has talked about this all pre-season.

As far as the quote about Devin Hester, it was really overblown by most people. A couple media types in Chicago made a big deal about it, but all he really said was that Devin Hester was not Brandon Marshall (football wise). He is not the most eloquent guy and his comments were really taken for more than they were meant to be. His actions in getting out of Denver were pretty immature, imo, and hopefully he will grow up some here in Chicago. I have not heard his comments yet about last night, so we will see.

Of more concern in Chicago right now were the defensive injuries at LB. Urlacher is gong to have surgery and the new LB they got from the Rams is supposed to be gone 6-8 weeks, at least.

cutler's receivers were cutting off routes short all night. i was actually surprised at how well he handled it. i think i would have blown up after that last pick. he got intercepted at least twice because his receivers didn't finish the route.

cutler's receivers were cutting off routes short all night. i was actually surprised at how well he handled it. i think i would have blown up after that last pick. he got intercepted at least twice because his receivers didn't finish the route.

Yes looked that way on a couple but he also got away with some horrible throws into double, triple and quadruple coverage. He was way too careless with the ball.

what scares me is as a Homo fan this guy should be very experienced on how to spot all these poor leadership signals he describes. Hopefully he's wrong on Cutler.

what scares me is as a Homo fan this guy should be very experienced on how to spot all these poor leadership signals he describes. Hopefully he's wrong on Cutler.

:sleep:

What a crock of sh!t. People love to hate the Cowboys (esp. Romo) and usually have very little fact to back up their claims. If you want to say he's too confident in his arm or that he takes too many risks (see turnovers) then ok, I somewhat disagree but I could see your point. If you want to talk about his playoff failures to date, ok I would agree he has failed. To say he has poor leadership skills or a low football IQ is ridiculous though.You were probably one of those guys saying the same kind of stuff about Peyton back when he had'nt won sh!t.

I dont want to hear all the "Cowboy fans suck" and "homer" stuff either. Anyone who has seen my posts knows that I give credit where credit is due to Eagles, Giants, Redskins or anyone and I dont go overboard with my Cowboy favoritism. Also take everything "Tony Romo Domination" says with a grain of salt, he has these whacky claims, likes to get under peoples skin and nobody takes him seriously.

As for Cutler, he had a bad game.Thats all people, one bad game.He played like crap his WR's did next to nothing for him and the Pack D looks better than expected. Cutler is the quintessential gun-slinger QB and will make some great plays but will also throw some picks. Should be no surprise with this.

:wall: :wall:

You guys are so clueless, do you just see the statline and not watch the games, then jump to conclusions??

Cutlers 1st pick was a terrible throw...but if you watched, and listened to the commentary, he expected D. Clark to cut inside the Safety. Now I don't know what they are taught, but that clearly was a misunderstanding...even still, it was a tough throw, but one Cutler knows he can make. If Clark makes that cut, we're likely talking about a beautifully-thrown pass for a 20+ yard completion.

The 2nd INT was more of a great play by a DT on the Packers. Sure Cutler could have seen him there, but on delay screens like that, QBs are tought to look down field to sell the LBs to drop into coverage, not read a 350+ pound DT running at you. Sure it could have been avioded, but as a Peyton Manning fan, Ive seen the exact same play result as an INT for the Colts, so again, not a "bonehead throw" as you guys claim.

The 3rd INT was again a mixup between Cutler and a WR, this time it was Knox. Cutler scrambled right, and threw a pass he probably shouldn''t have thrown back across his body. But he did have a WR cutting that way, and it just so happend that right as Cutler threw it, the WR broke up field (inreality, the WR should have seen that Cutler threw it before he cut upfield). But again, Cutler was certainly forcing the throw, but if Knox doesnt break up field, he likely could have made a play on the ball.

And again on the 4th INT, focking Knox should be cut...WRs are taught NEVER TO STOP RUNNING YOUR ROUTE UNTIL THE PLAY BREAKS DOWN. Especially some 3rd or 4th string WR with no chemistry with Cutler. Cutler threw a slant, and while it was well covered (what slant plays arent), if Knox continues on his route instead of stopping, he makes the catch instead of it being picked.

Im not blaming the WRs for Cutler's throws, everyone knows he will try and force some. But they weren't as bad as they looked, and if you guys actually paid attention and knew a few things about the QB/WR relationship, you'd know that they were simply on different pages. I expect those bad luck/different page plays to get worked out over the next few weeks,Cutler will be fine.

And for what its worth, if Knox (supposedly one of the fastest guys in football) doesnt get caught on that long ball, Cutler finishes with 290 yards and 2 TDs with 2, maybe 3 INTs. :wall:

All INTs except the last one were totally on Cutler.

I might give him the benefit of the doubt on the last one with the WR really stopping.

But the others were on him.

It was bad...but should get better as well.

I would not lose hope on the guy for one bad game against a ball hawking D.

I watched the whole game and Cutler was lucky to throw only 4 picks. The last pick wasn't his fault but he shouldn't have been throwing to that WR running that route anyway (you need to go 60+ yds in one minute w/ no timeouts and you're throwing to the guy running a 5 yd inside slant? bwaaaah?).

I watched the whole game and Cutler was lucky to throw only 4 picks. The last pick wasn't his fault but he shouldn't have been throwing to that WR running that route anyway (you need to go 60+ yds in one minute w/ no timeouts and you're throwing to the guy running a 5 yd inside slant? bwaaaah?).

With Harris in tight coverage too...only thing he could have hoped for is another penalty on Harris.

Well when your WRs are a CB/KR/PR turned WR, a WR that didn't catch 1 pass last season, and Knox a what 5th or 6th round rookie WR? The Bears just still suck offensively. Cutler is overrated and they didn't help him at all with what they gave him at WR. At some point if they want to pass it they will need real WRs. Or at least experienced ones.

It was both his and his WRs fault, he threw some terrible ball across his body to the middle of the field, and 1 in quad coverage. The guy just isn't a good decision maker and I question his accuracy. But you can't expect much from your WR when your most experienced one is Devin Hester.

cutler threw 4 ints and he was lucky because he had at least a 5th interception that should have happened and several times where he should have gotten a 6th. Strong arm, bad field command and not alot of football intelligence. No one will ever claim cutler is like a coach on the field.

You know, Jay Cutler seems a little more like Jeff George day by day.

Million dollar arm, 10 cent brain...

100% dead accurate.

Jay Cutler = Jeff George

No other reason a team would give up on a young talented QB like Denver did, unless they questioned what's between his ears. I'd put the over/under at 7 for the number of teams he'll play for before his career is over. Just my opinion.

100% dead accurate.

Jay Cutler = Jeff George

No other reason a team would give up on a young talented QB like Denver did, unless they questioned what's between his ears. I'd put the over/under at 7 for the number of teams he'll play for before his career is over. Just my opinion.

yes. the broncos saw a guy with a super strong arm, accurate passer and a fast mobile qb. the broncos gave up a stud qb because he had mental issues and was not intelligent. Cutler should be fine for fantasy football. his arm will make him viable in fantasy football, but I would not want him on my real team.

Man, if only Cutler had some decent WRs to throw too ....

Could you imagine this guy on a real team with real receivers ..... like Brandon Marshall and Eddie Royal? I bet he could put up stellar numbers!!

Man, if only Cutler had some decent WRs to throw too ....

Could you imagine this guy on a real team with real receivers ..... like Brandon Marshall and Eddie Royal? I bet he could put up stellar numbers!!

and yet still look like compete dogshit doing it

he'll wing it everytime. no desire to check down when there's quadruple coverage as seen tonight. matt forte i believe had zero catches (not cool for forte owners in PPR).

tomorrow night we'll see the exact opposite. trent edwards refuses to throw the ball downfield ever since getting knocked out by adrian wilson last year. all his passes are of the 3 yard variety to RB and TE. if that doesn't change tomorrow night, it might be more painful as a bills fan than watching cutler (if was a bears fan).

:thumbsdown:

Watching the game tonight this is dead true. But hey, they're beating the Pats with it. Just have to wonder how long T.O. can put up with it.

I hate to say it, but the guy has that 'alcoholic' look to him. Sunken eyes, pasty face...

There were reports when he was in Denver, and also early reports when he first got to Chicago about him boozing it up. I haven't heard anything lately, so maybe he's cleaning himself up. With his type 1 diabetes, if he keeps boozing it up per reports, I doubt his body stays in football shape much past the age of 30.