Sign in to follow this  
Lamb of God

Ray Rice.........

i can say i am one of the biggest dumbA$$'$ in history of fantasy football!!!! i traded Rice in 2 leagues :pointstosky:

i can say i am one of the biggest dumbA$$'$ in history of fantasy football!!!! i traded Rice in 2 leagues :shocking:

let's not forget having Chris Henry in your starting lineup week 1. : ) just kidding pats. nice pass there to moss for your hometown team.

sure he's awesome, but is mcgahee going away...?

Next year he's a salary cap casualty.

sure he's awesome, but is mcgahee going away...?

Im a Rice owner - and obviously happy about today's game. However, if you are not in a PPR league, I would sell high on Rice. His value is in his receiving. And McGahee will continue to share the rushing load (as well as McClain) and vulture GL TD's.

Again - PPR league, Rice is gold. :overhead: Non-PPR leagues - might be a good time to sell. :unsure:

Im a Rice owner - and obviously happy about today's game. However, if you are not in a PPR league, I would sell high on Rice. His value is in his receiving. And McGahee will continue to share the rushing load (as well as McClain) and vulture GL TD's.

Again - PPR league, Rice is gold. :pointstosky: Non-PPR leagues - might be a good time to sell. :dunno:

seriously? For who AP? that's the only person I would trade him for. I get sell high but come on, guys a stud ppr or not.

Because of the discuss we had in THIS forum about starting or not starting Rice vs the Vikings, I started Rice in my money league. Thanks to everyone that participated in that thread and congrats to those that started him.

:pointstosky:

seriously? For who AP? that's the only person I would trade him for. I get sell high but come on, guys a stud ppr or not.

Exactly...who better are you going to get for him? Did you see the way he shredded through the "tough run defense" of Minnesota. And PPR or not, 117 yards receiving is 117 yards receiving, no matter how you slice it.

McGahee...7 carries, 3 yards...um... :pointstosky:

I have Gore, Rice and Forte in my 10 team ppr league.

Guess who is the top back on my Team? :pointstosky:

and as Terpnut 5 said:

seriously? For who AP? that's the only person I would trade him for. I get sell high but come on, guys a stud ppr or not

Rice, Mo-Jo and waiting for Gore to return...plus Schaub and my team is a monster right now.

in my league, no ppr, recieving yards are 20 per point, rush yards are 10 per and all tds are 6. i can't help but love this guy, but am still worried about what mcgahee has in for me in the future because the scoring really puts limits on him without the big plays.

having said that, normal scoring ppr leagues i understand the ray rice hype

I'm on the same Dumb A@@ boat - traded him too. At least I got Schaub for him.

i can say i am one of the biggest dumbA$$'$ in history of fantasy football!!!! i traded Rice in 2 leagues :wall:

i sat him like an idiot ..... i had burelson against teh worst pass defense in the league :wall: ..... FOCK....

Rice, Mo-Jo and waiting for Gore to return...plus Schaub and my team is a monster right now.

How about Brady, Deangelo, Rice, TJones (flex)...oh and throw in Colston and Nicks to boot. Not a bad day, eh?

How about Brady, Deangelo, Rice, TJones (flex)...oh and throw in Colston and Nicks to boot. Not a bad day, eh?

:first:

your opponent will likely need an ice pack...for his backside.

in the interest of full disclosure...like an idiot...i sat Schaub in favor of Hasselbeck. Left 46 pts on the bench with that move...but i did also have the Packers D which put up 31 pts in that league.

Do NOT sell this guy.

The guy is a workaholic and is solid as a rock......next year you will be watching one of the top 5 backs in football....YES, I SAID IT!!!

This guy is awsome, he can get to the outside and he runs between the tackles with alot of ower and is low to the ground.....not great speed, but still good speed.....kind of reminds me of Emmitt.

I have this guy in my Dynasty league and could not be happier.......the Vikings are tough against the run, so what he did to them was very impressive, in my book.

He sure was Ray "Long Gain" Rice vs the vikings!

Again - PPR league, Rice is gold. :music_guitarred: Non-PPR leagues - might be a good time to sell. :pointstosky:

He's currently the third best scoring RB in my non-PPR league. I'm not selling him any time soon.

Do NOT sell this guy.

The guy is a workaholic and is solid as a rock......next year you will be watching one of the top 5 backs in football....YES, I SAID IT!!!

This guy is awsome, he can get to the outside and he runs between the tackles with alot of ower and is low to the ground.....not great speed, but still good speed.....kind of reminds me of Emmitt.

I have this guy in my Dynasty league and could not be happier.......the Vikings are tough against the run, so what he did to them was very impressive, in my book.

I cannot focking believe you just compared him to Emmitt Smith :music_guitarred: . I just posted that very thing on another message and fully expected to be ripped to shreds for it. The balance and vision remind me so much of Emmitt, its uncanny.

BTW..... I too am a Rice owner in my PPR dynasty league and could not be happier about it.

He's currently the third best scoring RB in my non-PPR league. I'm not selling him any time soon.

Im not saying you MUST SELL NOW on Rice...but in Non-PPR leagues, 8-11 rushing attempts will not usually net you 77 yds and 2 TD's. That's all im saying.

But if he starts getting 15+ carries a week after this performance, he could be a top 5 RB by the end of the season. So maybe you hold.

I own him, and will not move him - but I play PPR.

Ray Rice leads the NFL in yards from scrimmage through six games.
"I'll admit this: He's probably a little more talented than maybe we even thought when we drafted him," coach John Harbaugh said, also praising Rice's football IQ. Don't expect to see more of Willis McGahee anytime soon.
Source: Baltimore Sun

Do NOT sell this guy.

So here is a question for you. First, I am an ecstatic owner as most on here seem to be. I am in a 12 team, 8 player keeper league and can only keep 2 RB's going into next season. While I know this season is far from over, what two would you keep going into 2010?

MJD

PT

Rice

also have McCoy, but at this point he does not appear to have much value (who knows by years end though).

I am currently 1st overall, playing 2 games per week I'm at 10-2. So looking at next year would it be PT I try to move?

So here is a question for you. First, I am an ecstatic owner as most on here seem to be. I am in a 12 team, 8 player keeper league and can only keep 2 RB's going into next season. While I know this season is far from over, what two would you keep going into 2010?

MJD

PT

Rice

also have McCoy, but at this point he does not appear to have much value (who knows by years end though).

I am currently 1st overall, playing 2 games per week I'm at 10-2. So looking at next year would it be PT I try to move?

lol mark, i have the 3 same rb's as you. crazy.

I can't believe how high you all are on Rice. Don't get me wrong I think he's very good but Not AP level.

He's had two very good games in a row but that's because they've been playing from behind and his TD's were long runs.

When they're playing from behind Rice is a stud on the screen.

If they had been playing with a lead the past couple weeks and his TD runs were down to the 5 yard line instead I don't think everyone would feel this way.

I guess what I'm saying is you never know if the Ravens will have the lead and how the runs will go. Because I feel that Willis will be taking the Goal line touches.

Now if Willis were to get hurt that's a different story. If that happened then I think Rice is top 5 - as it is right now I would guess top 15 maybe.

I am glad he's on my team but I don't think he's a automatic start. I actually haven't started him yet this year.

I have S-Jax, PT, Rice, Mendenhall, D. Brown

I had him starting this past week but pulled him at the last second. I regret it and I will start playing him going forward - I just don't think I will every week.

I will say I'm not that bright though...

I can't believe how high you all are on Rice. Don't get me wrong I think he's very good but Not AP level.

He's had two very good games in a row but that's because they've been playing from behind and his TD's were long runs.

When they're playing from behind Rice is a stud on the screen.

If they had been playing with a lead the past couple weeks and his TD runs were down to the 5 yard line instead I don't think everyone would feel this way.

I guess what I'm saying is you never know if the Ravens will have the lead and how the runs will go. Because I feel that Willis will be taking the Goal line touches.

Now if Willis were to get hurt that's a different story. If that happened then I think Rice is top 5 - as it is right now I would guess top 15 maybe.

I am glad he's on my team but I don't think he's a automatic start. I actually haven't started him yet this year.

I have S-Jax, PT, Rice, Mendenhall, D. Brown

I had him starting this past week but pulled him at the last second. I regret it and I will start playing him going forward - I just don't think I will every week.

I will say I'm not that bright though...

How have you not played Ray Rice once this year? WOW! You gotta stop reading the blogosphere on the interscape and just watch the games are realize the guys a monster. Don't over-think this stuff....he gets as many touches in runs and rec's as most backs in the league and he's simply dynamic.

He is a arrogant egotistical kid, but he has loads of talent, just don't rule out this becoming a RBBC again. As the weather starts to get cold and messy, I could see McGahee's role increasing again, with getting equal carries (but not touches) to Rice, and he will still receive most of the red zone work.

sooo...my god

two weeks in a row he takes a hit, shifts, gets his off arm down on the ground, keeps he's legs and takes it in for a TD!

2 WEEKS in a row!

i still remember when Randall Cunningham did it once (91' i think), and they still show that highlight.

but if your not on the bandwagon yet, it has left you behind and have a good time in the consolidation bowl.

if we could come up with one nickname i well go with it, until then

ray ray is my god :unsure:

Man, the situation with the Ravens RB's reminded me so much of what happened with the Texans RBBC last season. Slaton FF haters couldn't accept the fact that he would take the job from Ahman Green and it took until llike week 9 for him to be looked as a must start. Rice is a special talent and I can see him having a better year than Slaton did with the Texans last season.