Sign in to follow this  
Blue_Star_Wrecking_Crew

It's an EXCITING Time to be a Dallas Fan!

well I dont know what to say when a team gets beat three times.....and in back to back weeks...........three times a lady eagles fans.......... :overhead:

Doesn't make it any less gay.

But carry on :lol:

LOL... i have been neglecting the hawks thread. What happened to the old one? Did it get flushed with the other turds?

With all the pointless Cowboy (and Pats) related threads you create I couldnt tell you where any topic is. :overhead:

I think Blue_Star_Wrecking_Crew and Joey Gladstone are developing a very nice friendship. You guys could be like Walter Matthau and Jack Lemmon in Grumpier Old Men.

Feels like 1992

Just a little. In 1992 the Cowboys finished the regular season strong at 13-3 but they still were not the favorite to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl, that honor belonged to the 14-2 49ers. The Eagles were a wild card team that year as well and many people around the NFL felt that the Cowboys were good but not good enough...yet. The Cowboys and the Eagles split the regular season meetings that year with each team holding serve on their home court. The Cowboys did not dominate in the regular season, they won alot of 17-10 games behind the strong running of Emmitt Smith and a D that did not allow many TDs.

The Cowboys were just beginning to blossom under Jimmy Johnson in his 4th year as HC, no one really knew what to expect in the playoffs. In fact it was a late season loss to the Redskins in Washington, the infamous Jimmy tirade game, that had some people wondering if this was their year.

Even though the Cowboys won the East and hosted the Eagles in their first round playoff game, there were those who felt that the Eagles would win that game. The Cowboys elevated their game in the playoffs dominating the Eagles and 49ers on their way to a dominating victory over Buffalo in the Super Bowl.

Obviously there are many differences between this team and the 92 team but I can't help the feeling I have. The same one I had in 92.

I think Blue_Star_Wrecking_Crew and Joey Gladstone are developing a very nice friendship. You guys could be like Walter Matthau and Jack Lemmon in Grumpier Old Men.

Well you two did come up the the 3 Stooges thing together (and OMG it was funny!!!!). Kind of thought you two kids had a little partnership going on yourselves.

The only difference between the two of you is about 19 aliases. :banana:

Well you two did come up the the 3 Stooges thing together (and OMG it was funny!!!!). Kind of thought you two kids had a little partnership going on yourselves.

The only difference between the two of you is about 19 aliases. :thumbsdown:

In a 105.3 The Fan interview this morning,he was asked about the Spit video.He said Joe DeCamillis is a weird guy and he loves him and that he wouldn't put it past him to show it to the players in his preparations.

Cowboys will be ready to kick Eagles a__ . It will be sweet,too becuz that dirtbag who did it will be in the stadium

In a 105.3 The Fan interview this morning,he was asked about the Spit video.He said Joe DeCamillis is a weird guy and he loves him and that he wouldn't put it past him to show it to the players in his preparations.

Cowboys will be ready to kick Eagles a__ . It will be sweet,too becuz that dirtbag who did it will be in the stadium

wrong thread genius

this is the super dallas thread....this is command central for all dallas info...........this is our homebase......

Romo Sucks! Cowboys Suck!

LOL... i have been neglecting the hawks thread. What happened to the old one? Did it get flushed with the other turds?

I shoved it up your old lady's arse like it was a salami.

Congratulations...

...but most of you are still douche bags

dam this feels good. Wrecking the eagles twice in 6 days. finally we as a team get respect and the vikes are gonna get beat bad

dam this feels good. Wrecking the eagles twice in 6 days. finally we as a team get respect and the vikes are gonna get beat bad

Will it kill you not being able to create 20 topics about this after Mike bans your IP? :pointstosky:

Will it kill you not being able to create 20 topics about this after Mike bans your IP? :pointstosky:

I am quite sure I dont know what you are referring to. How can someone ban people......they could just use a proxy.