Sign in to follow this  
Blue_Star_Wrecking_Crew

It's an EXCITING Time to be a Dallas Fan!

You're right.

I am still counting the Eagles being in the S.B as part of how many times the NFC East divisional teams appeared.

add in the superbowl losses by all four teams and the nfc title games and the nFC east is clearly the most dominant division in the nfl

add in the superbowl losses by all four teams and the nfc title games and the nFC east is clearly the most dominant division in the nfl

I agree.

smells like December

Next stops San Diego and New Orleans. Can you say 8 and 6, headed into week 15...

Romo was fantastic y-day, I mean really good. Then you factor into account he had no running game nor much protection - just wow. He didn't lose this one, MBIII, Folk, and poor tackling did. But hats off to the G-men - they had a few more big plays that helped them win a game they got dominated in in several phases.

Romo was fantastic y-day, I mean really good. Then you factor into account he had no running game nor much protection - just wow. He didn't lose this one, MBIII, Folk, and poor tackling did. But hats off to the G-men - they had a few more big plays that helped them win a game they got dominated in in several phases.

It was obvious that the better coached team won.

Next stops San Diego and New Orleans. Can you say 8 and 6, headed into week 15...

and if dallas wins both games against the chargers and saints.......will you pay respect? Even if they split the games that would be a success. the chargers and saints are the hardest back to back games any team will play this year.....only the colts and saints back to back would be harder.

romo shined yesterday and people still trash him. Romo is a to 5 stud qb. the D will get better against the chargers and saints. the run game will be there.......Folk lost that game.........MBIII lost the game..............romo showed the december thing is not on him........now onto the chargers...........Go Dallas! :dunno:

and if dallas wins both games against the chargers and saints.......will you pay respect? Even if they split the games that would be a success. the chargers and saints are the hardest back to back games any team will play this year.....only the colts and saints back to back would be harder.

I'll pay respect by creating a million aliases, further helping you maintain your position as the resident d-bag.

Romo is a to 5 stud qb.

Drew Brees, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, Kurt Warner and Ben Routhlisberger all beg to differ.

Aaron Rodgers and Phillip Rivers may big to differ as well

Romo aint top 5, keep dreaming

Drew Brees, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, Kurt Warner and Ben Routhlisberger all beg to differ.

Aaron Rodgers and Phillip Rivers may big to differ as well

Romo aint top 5, keep dreaming

McNabb is better too. I'd also take Palmer, Hasselbeck, Ryan and Flacco over Romo.

But yeah, Romo is better then all the rest.

McNabb is better too. I'd also take Palmer, Hasselbeck, Ryan and Flacco over Romo.

But yeah, Romo is better then all the rest.

Tony Romo

career stats

Percentage 63.22

TD-INT 101-53

Passing yards 13,887

QB Rating 95.1

* Fourth Highest Career Passer Rating (95.1)

* Fourth Highest Yards Per Attempt (8.1)

romo is 4th all time in fewest games to 100 tds...........

Games with 300+ yards passing: 22

post the stats of those other goobers you mentioned......see how they compare.....

:doublethumbsup: :shocking:

romo was terrific yesterday....he had nearly 400 yards and 3 tds...............those stats dont lie....romo did not lose that game.........

one dimensional and garbage stats ?? :shocking: :doublethumbsup:

Tony Romo

career stats

Percentage 63.22

TD-INT 101-53

Passing yards 13,887

QB Rating 95.1

* Fourth Highest Career Passer Rating (95.1)

* Fourth Highest Yards Per Attempt (8.1)

romo is 4th all time in fewest games to 100 tds...........

Games with 300+ yards passing: 22

post the stats of those other goobers you mentioned......see how they compare.....

I dont give a fock what Tony Romo does in meaningless regular season games. Get back to me when you get a clue :doublethumbsup:

I dont give a fock what Tony Romo does in meaningless regular season games. Get back to me when you get a clue :doublethumbsup:

but romo has only played two playoff games.......he played well enough to win both..........cant really tell how he is in the playoffs with such a small sample size .

but romo has only played two playoff games.......he played well enough to win both..........cant really tell how he is in the playoffs with such a small sample size .

small sample size also discredits some of the stats for Romo.

such as 4th highest completion percentage and 4th highest yards per pass... Hes only been a starter for 3 and 1/2 years.

:doublethumbsup:

Focking tard. Nevermind the fact that he contributed to not being able to play in a playoff game last season.......everything else has been covered over and over and over on this board.

But top 5...ok.

small sample size also discredits some of the stats for Romo.

such as 4th highest completion percentage and 4th highest yards per pass... Hes only been a starter for 3 and 1/2 years.

fair enough........

:doublethumbsup:

Focking tard. Nevermind the fact that he contributed to not being able to play in a playoff game last season.......everything else has been covered over and over and over on this board.

But top 5...ok.

actually dallas missed the playoffs last year solely because romo was out for three games.....romo does not get hurt last year and dallas makes the playoffs.

actually dallas missed the playoffs last year solely because romo was out for three games.....romo does not get hurt last year and dallas makes the playoffs.

There were a lot of reasons they missed the playoffs last season.

So, you're letting Romo off the hook for the Pittsburgh game and the finale against the Eagles? I seem to recall him starting and playing in both of those games. :doublethumbsup:

There were a lot of reasons they missed the playoffs last season.

So, you're letting Romo off the hook for the Pittsburgh game and the finale against the Eagles? I seem to recall him starting and playing in both of those games. :overhead:

romo was benched during that game....not on him.

Is it too late for Romo to go to back to dating 'ole Fatso?

big girls need loving too....... :doublethumbsup:

Well, if they stopped shoving cake down their throats, maybe they'd find a guy that would have sex with them without having to say "Do I have to?" or "Am I being punished?" or "Why aren't you swimming around in a tank at Sea World?".

one dimensional and garbage stats ?? :doublethumbsup: :music_guitarred:

did you bother to watch the game? dallas had only 1 drive after the punt return for TD put the game away. prior to that, he was 30-40, 300+ yards, 2TDs, 0 INT.

there are a lot of valid criticisms to be made, but "trash time" is not one of them.

So, you're letting Romo off the hook for the Pittsburgh game and the finale against the Eagles? I seem to recall him starting and playing in both of those games. :music_guitarred:

against the eagles? no. that was a horrible team effort, but romo has to take the heat more than anyone else.

against the steelers? romo drives the length of the field against the top defense in the league to put the cowboys up by 10.

then the defense quit.

people like to talk about the INT, but both witten and the coaching staff acknowledged that witten made the wrong cut. doing that on a timing pattern in a zone is a pick waiting to happen--the QB throws to a spot, not the player. the call was right, the read was right, the spot was right, but witten was not there, so the DB had a clear shot at the ball. if he cuts left instead of right, it's a first down.

against the eagles? no. that was a horrible team effort, but romo has to take the heat more than anyone else.

against the steelers? romo drives the length of the field against the top defense in the league to put the cowboys up by 10.

then the defense quit.

people like to talk about the INT, but both witten and the coaching staff acknowledged that witten made the wrong cut. doing that on a timing pattern in a zone is a pick waiting to happen--the QB throws to a spot, not the player. the call was right, the read was right, the spot was right, but witten was not there, so the DB had a clear shot at the ball. if he cuts left instead of right, it's a first down.

My only problem is calling him top 5. He's around top 10, but I can't let him into the top 5 until he wins some big games. You can't blame him totally for their recent failures, but he is the QB of a team that has underachieved so far.

I like comparing him to Aaron Rodgers. Both seem to have the goods, it's just time to deliver.

My only problem is calling him top 5. He's around top 10, but I can't let him into the top 5 until he wins some big games. You can't blame him totally for their recent failures, but he is the QB of a team that has underachieved so far.

I like comparing him to Aaron Rodgers. Both seem to have the goods, it's just time to deliver.

wow. you admit romo is top 10.........this is progress.. :music_guitarred: cant blame him? Really? now you are not blaming romo? This is great.........

wow. you admit romo is top 10.........this is progress.. :music_guitarred: cant blame him? Really? now you are not blaming romo? This is great.........

You caught me talking to an intelligent Cowboy fan that actually uses reason. My problem has never been with Romo. It has been with tool homers like you Mr. PimptaddyDallas_EmpireBlueStarfishwrecker, who overrate him and elevate him to a status he hasn't earned yet.

We can discuss it more in this thread, unless you want to keep being a focking poosay:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=358777

I know we haven't been playing well and very inconsistent...but I took a look at the Chargers Schedule and we should not be neither afraid or worry about this game....they had their problems too......and they had beaten a ton of bad teams too.....and very very close....some of these close games againts bad teams....I know tey are better now...but we are going to teach them a lesson...on how is Football played in big "D"...

we are going to run them out of Dallas and Limping.....

Dallas 33 Chargers 10

I know we haven't been playing well and very inconsistent...but I took a look at the Chargers Schedule and we should not be neither afraid or worry about this game....they had their problems too......and they had beaten a ton of bad teams too.....and very very close....some of these close games againts bad teams....I know tey are better now...but we are going to teach them a lesson...on how is Football played in big "D"...

we are going to run them out of Dallas and Limping.....

Dallas 33 Chargers 10

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=358777

I said heading into the Giants game I was pretty worried. Our recent history has not been good against them. Unlike Philly, where we've been just destroyed in the past, we usually play better than NY but find ways to lose. Such was the case again last week.

That being said, as worried as I was about NY, I feel pretty good about SD this week. I know it doesn't make sense and I know SD is rolling right now - but I have a good feeling about the game. We are going to have to score 30 to win, but I think we will - def take the over in this one!

And Romo has all the tools and potential to be a top 5 qb. But for the present moment, he is not. He is between 6 - 10, somewhere in there.

Blah blah blah... Go Giants!

I said heading into the Giants game I was pretty worried. Our recent history has not been good against them. Unlike Philly, where we've been just destroyed in the past, we usually play better than NY but find ways to lose. Such was the case again last week.

That being said, as worried as I was about NY, I feel pretty good about SD this week. I know it doesn't make sense and I know SD is rolling right now - but I have a good feeling about the game. We are going to have to score 30 to win, but I think we will - def take the over in this one!

And Romo has all the tools and potential to be a top 5 qb. But for the present moment, he is not. He is between 6 - 10, somewhere in there.

romo had 400 yards and 3 tds with no ints last week. Romo did not lose that game. I also think the chargers are gonna lose. the giants were a division team at home in a must win game....the chargers are on big win streak. they are ripe for an upset..........I really see this being a big passing game with romo and rivers both getting 300 and 3-4 Tds. Should be good for fantasy owners.

romo had 400 yards and 3 tds with no ints last week. Romo did not lose that game. I also think the chargers are gonna lose. the giants were a division team at home in a must win game....the chargers are on big win streak. they are ripe for an upset..........I really see this being a big passing game with romo and rivers both getting 300 and 3-4 Tds. Should be good for fantasy owners.

A. Romo not losing the game is not new news - i've defended this, as you know - cuz you've seen my posts on it.

B. You also said the Giants were done and we would win. I am the one who told you I was worried about the NY game, turns out I was right.

A. Romo not losing the game is not new news - i've defended this, as you know - cuz you've seen my posts on it.

B. You also said the Giants were done and we would win. I am the one who told you I was worried about the NY game, turns out I was right.

the game was decided on a few fluke plays.....not time to sound the alarms yet.......dallas could have easily come out of NY with a win.......i will reserve judgement until after the chargers and saints games....This is the two game stretch that will decide how good the boys are..........

3 times this week, I woke up, and the first thought that came to me was...

..for the love of God why is Tashard Choice riding the bench. WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!

who's crazier me for constantly thinking about this or the coaches for letting him rot on the bench?

i really can't take this personnel decision anymore, is there a way I can relay questions to the coaches. These are the questions the media should be asking!!!!! IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!

3 times this week, I woke up, and the first thought that came to me was...

..for the love of God why is Tashard Choice riding the bench. WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!

who's crazier me for constantly thinking about this or the coaches for letting him rot on the bench?

i really can't take this personnel decision anymore, is there a way I can relay questions to the coaches. These are the questions the media should be asking!!!!! IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!

Shouldnt you be logged in under Blue_Star_Fisting_Crew, or whatever? Dude, you're not even trying anymore. :nono: