Sign in to follow this  
Blue_Star_Wrecking_Crew

It's an EXCITING Time to be a Dallas Fan!

here we go

Bottom line: I am taking Dallas is my survivor pool this week. the saints are gonna lose to someone.

It won't be Dallas. The Saints are at home on a Saturday night. That means tailgating starts on Friday and doesn't end until Monday. Payton hasn't lost to the Cowgirls as a Saint and knocking off Dallas has been a goal since the begining of the season. Just ask the Pats what happens when the Saints goal is to destroy the weak.

Just an analysis of the NFC East. I am a pats fan, but I love the entire nfl and know football

No, you really don't.

It won't be Dallas. The Saints are at home on a Saturday night. That means tailgating starts on Friday and doesn't end until Monday. Payton hasn't lost to the Cowgirls as a Saint and knocking off Dallas has been a goal since the begining of the season. Just ask the Pats what happens when the Saints goal is to destroy the weak.

Dallas and the pats are strong. weak is the seahawks and lions.

In case nobody heard yet Wade said that Ware did participate in the walkthrough today and is experiencing no weakness in the neck at all. This is good news for dallas and they will need him on Saturday, Ware wants to play and it seems like he should be fine for Saturday right now anyway.

Ware is a beast. he comes back from a potentially life threatening injury in mere days.

reminds me of Luther "Shark" lavay from any given sunday.

Ware is gonna play..........How is your balance? YOu mean my check balance? Phat. :doublethumbsup:

Ware wants the pain killer, he wants to play.

Demarcus Ware is a pussie. He is pretending he got hurt in a game while reality is that he strained his neck due to overenthusiam when he was on his knees in front of a glory hole greedily slurping away.

80,000 of the drunkest, crazed, and morally bankrupt cretons on the face of the earth

Saturday night is going to be nuts.

Take a Saturday night in New Orleans and add an undefeated record, a national audience, and the opportunity to beat America's Team, and throw it in a gumbo inside a big metal storage bowl.

The toofless and woofless will be out in full force no doubt.

The saints defense is suspect. I think dallas will be able to score points and move the ball good.

Dallas, PLEASE shut this WHO Dat mess up tonight!!!

December woes...Romo's struggles...last Playoff win...can they come together as a team?...who's going to stop the Saints?...Wade's future?...Will they make the playoffs?... It's time to put the naysayers to rest, and PLAY like the team we (the fans) know you can be! Whatever may have been blocking this team from performing at a high level before...cast it aside now; IT'S IN THE PAST. WE NEED YOU TO BE SUPERSTARS NOW!! Go out tonight, and play your hearts out. Fight for yourselves, each other, your coach, your owner, and most importantly...

YOUR FANS THAT STAND BEHIND YOU!!!

Omg if the Cowboys don't stop this WHO Dat butchering of English I'll be headed to New Orleans to make some house calls over Christmas week in my Santa outfit. Though my presents won't be near as cool as the real fat guys gifts.

Dallas 38 New Orleans 24

All 4 of the NFL Network crew on the pregame show were unanimous in saying if Dallas loses tonight that sweeping changes will be made by years end.

Guess this is a win win for dallas tonight. They win and they have huge momentum for a playoff push. They lose and they get rid of fatty wade. Should be a good game.

FU Who dat nation. :doublethumbsup:

Demarcus Ware is a pussie. He is pretending he got hurt in a game while reality is that he strained his neck due to overenthusiam when he was on his knees in front of a glory hole greedily slurping away.

Demarcus Ware = BEAST!

The guy returns from injury in just six days and completely destroys brees and sacks him and gets the key fumble recovery. ware is the best pass rusher in the nfl.

Demarcus Ware = BEAST!

The guy returns from injury in just six days and completely destroys brees and sacks him and gets the key fumble recovery. ware is the best pass rusher in the nfl.

His feminine side came out when he put on a dress and did a guest spot on Jersey Shore where Ware got punched in his face. He almost didn't make it to the glory hole for giving treats, but he is a trooper.

Demarcus Ware = BEAST!

Ware saved Romo's ass last night. With New Orleans on the move on teh final drive, Ware's two plays at teh end sealed teh win. If Dallas would have lost the 24-3 lead and lost that game, it would have been the flagship loss in Romo's storied career. Bigger than the choke he did on the chipshot hold a few years back.

Hopefully, Romo takes Ware on his next island trip.

destroy the weak? the only destruction last night was the saints getting humiliated on national tv by dallas. nice prediction. :music_guitarred:

Ware saved Romo's ass last night. With New Orleans on the move on teh final drive, Ware's two plays at teh end sealed teh win. If Dallas would have lost the 24-3 lead and lost that game, it would have been the flagship loss in Romo's storied career. Bigger than the choke he did on the chipshot hold a few years back.

dude, you have to be so mad now. you talked trash, now you are not eating crow. pathetic. :music_guitarred:

His feminine side came out when he put on a dress and did a guest spot on Jersey Shore where Ware got punched in his face. He almost didn't make it to the glory hole for giving treats, but he is a trooper.

so sad. dallas wrecked the best team in the nfl last night and you are so bitter you resort to sniping comments. wow. show some respect.

dude, you have to be so mad now. you talked trash, now you are not eating crow. pathetic. :music_guitarred:

Link to me saying they'd go winless in December?

They've won 1 out of 3. That's 33% percent. Exactly on par with Romo's career December winning percentage. :lol:

Link to me saying they'd go winless in December?

They've won 1 out of 3. That's 33% percent. Exactly on par with Romo's career December winning percentage. :music_guitarred:

the beat the nfls best team on the freaking road. huge win. bigger win than any the eagletts have this year.

MOST 300-YARD ROAD GAMES IN A SEASON (Since 1960*)

7 Rich Gannon, 2002 OAK

6 Drew Brees 2006 NOR

6 Dan Marino 1984 MIA

5 Tony Romo 2009 DAL

5 Jay Cutler 2008 DEN

5 Daunte Culpepper 2004 MIN

5 Trent Green 2004 KAN

5 Kurt Warner 1999 and 2001 STL

5 Drew Bledsoe 1999 NWE

5 Warren Moon 1990 HOU

5 Bill Kenney 1983 KAN

the beat the nfls best team on the freaking road. huge win. bigger win than any the eagletts have this year.

MOST 300-YARD ROAD GAMES IN A SEASON (Since 1960*)

7 Rich Gannon, 2002 OAK

6 Drew Brees 2006 NOR

6 Dan Marino 1984 MIA

5 Tony Romo 2009 DAL

5 Jay Cutler 2008 DEN

5 Daunte Culpepper 2004 MIN

5 Trent Green 2004 KAN

5 Kurt Warner 1999 and 2001 STL

5 Drew Bledsoe 1999 NWE

5 Warren Moon 1990 HOU

5 Bill Kenney 1983 KAN

He's on a list with the great Bill Kenney??? Why didn't you say so?

drew brees, marino, moon

romo is in good company and this shows romo is an all time great.

It's a garbage stat.

Show a list of playoff wins. You can go 300 deep and Romo's 0 wouldn't show up.

It's a garbage stat.

Show a list of playoff wins. You can go 300 deep and Romo's 0 wouldn't show up.

this is amusing coming from a team who has a qb rated as the biggest choker of his generation. 1-4 in nfc title games 0-1 in superbowls. mcnabb has an 80 qb rating in the playoffs. that is ryan leaf level talent there.

this is amusing coming from a team who has a qb rated as the biggest choker of his generation. 1-4 in nfc title games 0-1 in superbowls. mcnabb has an 80 qb rating in the playoffs. that is ryan leaf level talent there.

Rormo wouldn't make five NFC Championship games if he played fifty years.

Don't give stats about games in which Romo has never been good enough to make.

newbie, mcnabb sucked in the playoffs. name one game he won by himself. He rode jim johnson's defense for all those years.

newbie, mcnabb sucked in the playoffs. name one game he won by himself. He rode jim johnson's defense for all those years.

McNabb- 7 playoff wins.

Romo- 0 playoff wins.

It Don't Mean a Thing If You Ain't Got That Ring

If this thread was about Aikman, I'd be thrilled for you.

Shannahan has been putting off Snyder (the WASH HC job) because he believes that he can win multiple Championships here in Dallas. Today on FOX NFL, Shannahan has been calling around to get his coaching staff into place. He doesn't want to tell Snyder yes, until he is assured that he won't be coaching in Big D.

I say regardless how this season ends, Shannahan will be here next year. Your thoughts?

If that same Dallas Cowboys team shows up and the Coaches have a another good gameplan like they did against the Saints we sweep the Redskins!! I will also go as far to say that we will sweep the Eagles also!! That was by far the best played game by this squad all season! It shows you the talent that we have and what can happen when JG remembers that he has it and utilizes it! I want more of the same for next weeks matchup against the Redskins! Last night may very well be the beginning of a 3 game tear for this Cowboys team and the timing couldn't be better!! I am exteremely proud of this whole Team and that includes this Coaching Staff! Everybody was well prepared now let's get our minds right for the Redskins!!

Romo put the ball right in Roy Williams' hands and he dropped it middle of the 4th. He makes that catch, the drive continues and NO doesen't get the ball and turn around and score right away. Romo also moved his team down for a late 24 yard Fg that Folk missed - how exactly is it Ware save Romo's ass?

Maybe you should watch the game next time, won't look so ignorant.

Maybe you should watch the game next time, won't look so ignorant.

Sorry. I had to work. :headbanger: I do that quite a bit on weekends, unfortunately. Thank God for the morning papers. I just looked up Romo's record this December. 1 for 3.

Bigger than the choke he did on the chipshot hold a few years back.

You didn't watch the Saints game, doubt you watched, or remember the Seahawks game. Romo was solid in that one. Least his fock up game as a holder. The choke job I laugh at was McNabb's and his 75.4 Sb Qb rating performance. 3 picks in the biggest game of his life - classic.

Sorry. I had to work. :headbanger: I do that quite a bit on weekends, unfortunately. Thank God for the morning papers. I just looked up Romo's record this December. 1 for 3.

That's too bad, maybe invest in a Tivo. Again, help you get a better understanding of the game than a newsprint.

You didn't watch the Saints game, doubt you watched, or remember the Seahawks game. Romo was solid in that one. Least his fock up game as a holder. The choke job I laugh at was McNabb's and his 75.4 Sb Qb rating performance. 3 picks in the biggest game of his life - classic.

yep and he got tired, vomited and blamed T.O.

great team leader the eagles have there

McNabb has a 75 qb rating in his superbowl against the pats. he lost the game. He has a lifetime playoff qb rating of 80. He is the reason the eagles have choked in all the big games.

If romo was on the eagles riding those dominant jim johnson defenses he would have won 2-3 titles.