Sign in to follow this  
Blue_Star_Wrecking_Crew

It's an EXCITING Time to be a Dallas Fan!

Huge , huge game now. This is a must win for dallas. Hope we get er done. This game is key to winning the division.

Do you get to use "we" when you have multiple alias accounts cheering for half of the teams in the league.

the Cowboys are running all over the Chargers :D Its OK as long as ROMO throws a TD :thumbsdown:

We are tearing the Charger D apart. Running up soem fierce Rushing stats on them............ :wall:

Tearing them up to the tune of 3 points.

Time to get a new field goal kicker. They won't though :wall:

folk is messed up in his mind like mike vanderclank......Time to get a new kicker indeed. kickers are wastes of life..they are little punks who dont practice or workout and they lose games for "real" athletes. :wall:

7 point game.....we are in in it to win it

We?

Which we are you talking about? Bears? Vikings? Cowboys? Pats?...I get all of your teams confused as to which one this alias is a fan of today.

nick folk lost dallas the game. dallas was the better team and all saw that but the score is a lie thanks to our idiot kicker. makes me sick and demarcus is hurt... :thumbsup:

Yeah, that goal line stand in the first half, and your defense giving up an easy TD in the 4th quarter had nothing to do with it.

nick folk lost dallas the game. dallas was the better team and all saw that but the score is a lie thanks to our idiot kicker. makes me sick and demarcus is hurt... :thumbsup:

There are more conspriracy theories in your statement than a full season of shows from Jesse Ventura.

nick folk lost dallas the game. dallas was the better team and all saw that but the score is a lie thanks to our idiot kicker. makes me sick and demarcus is hurt... :overhead:

Yeah...had nothing to do with the defense...or the inefficiency of the offense for 90% of that game.

The score is no lie...it is what it is.

Face it...Dallas sucks once December hits.

nick folk lost dallas the game. dallas was the better team and all saw that but the score is a lie thanks to our idiot kicker. makes me sick and demarcus is hurt... :thumbsdown:

Dallas is not and never was the best team in that game. Dallas doesn't have a strong offense, nor does it have a strong defense. You're in denial.

We?

Which we are you talking about? Bears? Vikings? Cowboys? Pats?...I get all of your teams confused as to which one this alias is a fan of today.

Haha, the amount of FAIL contained in Pimp_Taddy knows no boundaries. It's like a black focking hole of utter and complete FAIL on any and every level.

Can anyone possibly suck more at life? It can't be possible.

Haha, the amount of FAIL contained in Pimp_Taddy knows no boundaries. It's like a black focking hole of utter and complete FAIL on any and every level.

Can anyone possibly suck more at life? It can't be possible.

At least sweetness has the decency to just hide when the Bears suck.

At least sweetness has the decency to just hide when the Bears suck.

He doesn't hide as much as he avoids all Bear's topics and threads like they were a tooothbrush.

here we go

2009 stats

22 Tds 7 ints

3,574 yards

97.4 qb rating

romo stats over past two games:

giants game:

392 yards 3 Tds 0 ints QB rating 112.1

Chargers game:

249 yards 2 Tds 0 ints Qb rating 111.7

If you claim romo lost the past two games........you are uneducated.

Bottom line: I am taking Dallas is my survivor pool this week. the saints are gonna lose to someone.

I don't know how many of you have seen it but Roy Williams says this will not be the only time we see the Saints. He says this will be a two round fight. I hope he and the rest of the team back up what he is saying.

I actually like the confidence. It's a heck of a lot better than being all doom and gloom because it's December and we're facing an undefeated team.

Dallas definitely has a shot.

Cowboys: 8-5, 6th in the NFC I got them winning the division in a blowout win over the eagles in week 17. :thumbsdown:

Ready for a run?

I don't know how many of you have seen it but Roy Williams says this will not be the only time we see the Saints. He says this will be a two round fight. I hope he and the rest of the team back up what he is saying.

I actually like the confidence. It's a heck of a lot better than being all doom and gloom because it's December and we're facing an undefeated team.

Dallas definitely has a shot.

Cowboys: 8-5, 6th in the NFC I got them winning the division in a blowout win over the eagles in week 17. :thumbsdown:

Ready for a run?

oopppps wrong alias again. Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy... :thumbsup:

I've been sending my thoughts and prayers for Demsarcus Rex Ware to be paralyzed for life.

What's the latest news, dogzie?

oopppps wrong alias again. Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy... :doublethumbsup:

No, the story now is that the Cowboy guy is actually his brother. PsychoSackTickler is and has always been a Pats fan.

Here's the deal right now and the conditions I put forth apply ONLY to the teams I have listed. It doesn't matter what anybody else does anywhere in the conference unless otherwise noted.

If Dallas wins out, they get the #3 seed.

If Dallas beats Washington and Philly + a Giants tie or loss, they make the wild card. Which seed depends on who else makes it with what record.

Same as above but if Philly loses or ties one of their two other games, dallas get the #4 seed for sure.

In a long way around things, if Dallas beats Washington and Philly, NY has a tie or a loss, Philly loses or ties another game, and Arizona loses 1 more game, Dallas gets the #3 seed.

There are a set of other scenarios that Dallas can make the wildcard with only a single win in the next 3 games.

Here's the deal right now and the conditions I put forth apply ONLY to the teams I have listed. It doesn't matter what anybody else does anywhere in the conference unless otherwise noted.

If Dallas wins out, they get the #3 seed.

If Dallas beats Washington and Philly + a Giants tie or loss, they make the wild card. Which seed depends on who else makes it with what record.

Same as above but if Philly loses or ties one of their two other games, dallas get the #4 seed for sure.

In a long way around things, if Dallas beats Washington and Philly, NY has a tie or a loss, Philly loses or ties another game, and Arizona loses 1 more game, Dallas gets the #3 seed.

There are a set of other scenarios that Dallas can make the wildcard with only a single win in the next 3 games.

Says the die hard Pats fan :thumbsdown: