Sign in to follow this  
Blue_Star_Wrecking_Crew

It's an EXCITING Time to be a Dallas Fan!

That's too bad, maybe invest in a Tivo. Again, help you get a better understanding of the game than a newsprint.

I have a Tivo. I have no interest in watching games where I know the results. Thanks for the suggestion, though. :headbanger:

Besides, why would I need a better understanding? The paper said Dallas won. What more do I need to know? :bench:

I have a Tivo. I have no interest in watching games where I know the results. Thanks for the suggestion, though. :music_guitarred:

Besides, why would I need a better understanding? The paper said Dallas won. What more do I need to know? :dunno:

hey sport. dodging the posts I made?

like i said.......romo would have won 2-3 titles with those eagles teams. Mcnabb choked on those teams.

hey sport. dodging the posts I made?

like i said.......romo would have won 2-3 titles with those eagles teams. Mcnabb choked on those teams.

Sorry. I tend to dodge most of your posts. I have no respect for pansies who can't choose one membername and stick with it.

And I believe Mcnabb would have four titles with all the Pro Bowlers that Romo has had around him. (wow, look at that. I can make unfounded, idiotic claims, too)

Sorry. I tend to dodge most of your posts. I have no respect for pansies who can't choose one membername and stick with it.

And I believe Mcnabb would have four titles with all the Pro Bowlers that Romo has had around him. (wow, look at that. I can make unfounded, idiotic claims, too)

and I say yet again.........dallas beat the saints on the road............who have the mcnabb led eagles beaten that were as good as the saints?

You can candy coat this all you want........but judgement day ins coming in week 17.

and I say yet again.........dallas beat the saints on the road............who have the mcnabb led eagles beaten that were as good as the saints?

You can candy coat this all you want........but judgement day ins coming in week 17.

Are you sure the Saints are all that good these days? Barely beat Atlanta and the Redskins. If they'd have done that when New Orleans was hanging 45 points every week, I'd be a bit impressed. As it is, it was a nice road win against a team which seems to be in rapid decline.

Are you sure the Saints are all that good these days? Barely beat Atlanta and the Redskins. If they'd have done that when New Orleans was hanging 45 points every week, I'd be a bit impressed. As it is, it was a nice road win against a team which seems to be in rapid decline.

hhaha. classic.

last week you claimed dallas would lose badly to the saints and you even ranked the saints as a top2 team in your power rankings in redtodds thread. Now after they get beat you cant deal with giving respect to the boys.

hhaha. classic.

last week you claimed dallas would lose badly to the saints and you even ranked the saints as a top2 team in your power rankings in redtodds thread. Now after they get beat you cant deal with giving respect to the boys.

Why do you keep dodging Newbie's question about your multiple aliases? :dunno:

Besides, why would I need a better understanding? The paper said Dallas won. What more do I need to know? :music_guitarred:

It would (perhaps) prevent you from making an ignorant statement such as, "ware saved romo's ass". he did no such thing, he saved dallas' ass - romo was fantastic in that game. just as the NY & SD games, if we lost - it wasn't going to be bcoz of him.

It would (perhaps) prevent you from making an ignorant statement such as, "ware saved romo's ass". he did no such thing, he saved dallas' ass - romo was fantastic in that game. just as the NY & SD games, if we lost - it wasn't going to be bcoz of him.

It would have still been a loss on Romo's December record. And if you don't think a loss where Dallas was up 24-3 would have been any reflection on Romo, you don't know the media.

Are you really suggesting that this Romo-sucks-in-December thing is something I've made up for the messageboard? Romo's December record gets mentioned everytime the Cowboys play, on every pre-game show, and on evry Sportscenter. It's a fact.

And why are you so concerned about it after a Cowboy win?

Again, it goes to taking you seriously - as I try to do. And no, it goes to Romo bashing, as you've a hard-on for as much as the yucks who lick his balls. I'll tell you when he sucks, and I'll tell you when he chokes........ Maybe you are a broad stroke guy, fair enough. I am more of an inside the lines guy - could be we are just different.

It would have still been a loss on Romo's December record. And if you don't think a loss where Dallas was up 24-3 would have been any reflection on Romo, you don't know the media.

Are you really suggesting that this Romo-sucks-in-December thing is something I've made up for the messageboard? Romo's December record gets mentioned everytime the Cowboys play, on every pre-game show, and on evry Sportscenter. It's a fact.

it is made up this year and that is all that matters.......the now. Romo is money this december and he is balling out of control. Playing mvp level.

buy a clue. sounds like you are worried about the final game against your team.

it is made up this year and that is all that matters.......the now. Romo is money this december and he is balling out of control. Playing mvp level.

buy a clue. sounds like you are worried about the final game against your team.

Lifetime December winning percentage- 33%

2009 December winning prcentage- 33%

What exactly has changed? :thumbsup:

the roughly 1,000 yards 6 tds and zero ints this december.

But 1 win.

Funny...Rodgers beats him in all the stats...so you want to talk about Record.

Romo blows in December as far as record so you want to talk about stats.

Hypocrisy and lunacy...they name is Pimp and all of his aliai.

Who was that win against?

Still only one of them.

Which do you want to be more important...wins or stats.

You want it both ways depending on what argument you are trying to make...plagerizer.

Still only one of them.

Which do you want to be more important...wins or stats.

You want it both ways depending on what argument you are trying to make...plagerizer.

It was still the biggest win possible for any team to get this year. The saints were unbeaten and at home.

As for Romo........he is clearly top 5.

Manning, Brady I definitely see. Drew Brees and Rothesberger better than Romo? I could even see that, possibly, McNabb, rodgers or Rivers? definitely not. Romo has far better stats than Rivers and McNabb ever had and you can't use the fact romo never won a big game since neither has rivers or McNabb. In terms of Rodgers, all he did last year was lead the talented packs to a 6-10 record with a decent QB rating and had a good preseason.

Purple_Reign

Dallas_empire

Pimptaddy

Blue_star_wrecking_crew

Tony Romo Domination

Frank_Rizzio (not to be confused with Frank Rizzio, completely different person)

PsychoBellichickAssjockey

Bellechick's Body Guard

Did I miss any?

It was still the biggest win possible for any team to get this year. The saints were unbeaten and at home.

As for Romo........he is clearly top 5.

Manning, Brady I definitely see. Drew Brees and Rothesberger better than Romo? I could even see that, possibly, McNabb, rodgers or Rivers? definitely not. Romo has far better stats than Rivers and McNabb ever had and you can't use the fact romo never won a big game since neither has rivers or McNabb. In terms of Rodgers, all he did last year was lead the talented packs to a 6-10 record with a decent QB rating and had a good preseason.

Big win sure...but still only one of them.

Brees better? Yes.

Rivers. Definitely.

Rodgers. Definitely.

Big Ben. Definitely.

Romo has far better stats than Rivers? You might want to look that up this year idiot.

McNabb never won a big game? He has played in several NFC Title games and a Super Bowl.

Rivers has actually won playoff games.

Face it...you are in the extreme minority (because you are nothing but a Dallas homer troll) who thinks Romo is better than any of those guys.

Big win sure...but still only one of them.

Brees better? Yes.

Rivers. Definitely.

Rodgers. Definitely.

Big Ben. Definitely.

Romo has far better stats than Rivers? You might want to look that up this year idiot.

McNabb never won a big game? He has played in several NFC Title games and a Super Bowl.

Rivers has actually won playoff games.

Face it...you are in the extreme minority (because you are nothing but a Dallas homer troll) who thinks Romo is better than any of those guys.

Like I said last season, Romo is extremely talented and one of the best QB's in the league. It just took a little more time for everyone to see it. Including many half breed Cowboys fans who bashed his guts out last year. After getting rid of whiney assed T.O., a little better protection and a team that rallys behind him, Romo is able to make more confident and better decisions. Remember, he is only human and is only as good as the teamates he is surrounded by. Keep on rollin' Romo! Keep the haters hating!!!!!!

Believe it or not Peter King loves us. He has been very close in all his cowboy predictions. He had us beating the chargers and had us losing by only four against the aints. Now he has the cowboys ranked #5 ahead of the eagles. What do you think?

He's in a position to know we're better than our overall record and attributes at least a couple losses to our *ahem* kicking problems

Believe it or not Peter King loves us. He has been very close in all his cowboy predictions. He had us beating the chargers and had us losing by only four against the aints. Now he has the cowboys ranked #5 ahead of the eagles. What do you think?

He's in a position to know we're better than our overall record and attributes at least a couple losses to our *ahem* kicking problems

Is that all you got? Did you know there are dozens of these rankings?

If Peter King was on my bandwagon I'd burn it to the ground. What a tool...

Like I said last season, Romo is extremely talented and one of the best QB's in the league. It just took a little more time for everyone to see it. Including many half breed Cowboys fans who bashed his guts out last year. After getting rid of whiney assed T.O., a little better protection and a team that rallys behind him, Romo is able to make more confident and better decisions. Remember, he is only human and is only as good as the teamates he is surrounded by. Keep on rollin' Romo! Keep the haters hating!!!!!!

Romo is simply not top 5. Deal with it.

• Jan. 6, 2007 - NFC Wild Card - Seattle 21, Dallas 20

• Jan. 3, 2004 - NFC Wild Card - Carolina 29, Dallas 10

• Jan. 9, 2000 - NFC Wild Card - Minnesota 27, Dallas 10

• Jan. 2, 1999 - NFC Wild Card - Arizona 20, Dallas 7

• Jan. 5, 1997 - NFC Divisional - Carolina 26, Dallas 17

until this gets fix'd - its all fodder

• Jan. 6, 2007 - NFC Wild Card - Seattle 21, Dallas 20

• Jan. 3, 2004 - NFC Wild Card - Carolina 29, Dallas 10

• Jan. 9, 2000 - NFC Wild Card - Minnesota 27, Dallas 10

• Jan. 2, 1999 - NFC Wild Card - Arizona 20, Dallas 7

• Jan. 5, 1997 - NFC Divisional - Carolina 26, Dallas 17

until this gets fix'd - its all fodder

this will be fixed this year when dallas beats either the packers or eagles in the first round of the playoffs.

Rodgers is not top five. What has he done? Nothing.

by nothing, I assume you mean, has never fumbled a hold in a playoff game killing an ENTIRE season?....

and hes still holding and now..with a new reject kicker..THAT should be good...

they beat the saints..but dont be fooled..they nearly blew a HUGE lead in the 4th..good teams dont do that....

by nothing, I assume you mean, has never fumbled a hold in a playoff game killing an ENTIRE season?....

and hes still holding and now..with a new reject kicker..THAT should be good...

they beat the saints..but dont be fooled..they nearly blew a HUGE lead in the 4th..good teams dont do that....

biggest win of the year for any team. the dallas momentum will be seen sunday night against the skins. then on to philly for a three game streak and 11-5 division crown. No one wants dallas in the playoffs. we are peaking like the steelers and giants of years past. scary.

Rodgers is not top five. What has he done? Nothing.

He might be...might not be...though, Im not talking about Rodgers right now...Im talking about your boy Romo who you consistently overrate.

And Rodgers > Romo...that much is obvious to a majority of people out there.

biggest win of the year for any team. the dallas momentum will be seen sunday night against the skins. then on to philly for a three game streak and 11-5 division crown. No one wants dallas in the playoffs. we are peaking like the steelers and giants of years past. scary.

Predicting momentum because they should likely kill the hapless skins?

What will be funny is if they get hammered by the Skins.

And winning one game in December does not equal peaking.

He might be...might not be...though, Im not talking about Rodgers right now...Im talking about your boy Romo who you consistently overrate.

And Rodgers > Romo...that much is obvious to a majority of people out there.

the poll is great and all, but these two QB's have a lot of football left to play. Romo has a huge game this week, and Rodgers craps the bed, this poll might be completely different.

im a bit worried about this one. the skins seemed to mail it in last week. but, this is the Cowboys coming to town. if they're gonna be up for one opponent at the end of their disappointing season, it's the Cowboys.

the skins have nothing to lose. the Cowboys have everything to lose. and if the Cowboys dont destroy them, it does nothing for them. the Cowboys need a decisive win so they'll have momentum for the week 17 showdown at home with the iggles. and if this game is for the NFC East, well, thats how it should be. god i hate the iggles.

but hey, this is where the Cowboys either progress from their previous few year's failures, or continue to fail at the end of the season.

and if the Cowboys fail, Wade will prolly be gone (boo hoo) and jerry will prolly hire another puppet-yes man.

the poll is great and all, but these two QB's have a lot of football left to play. Romo has a huge game this week, and Rodgers craps the bed, this poll might be completely different.

im a bit worried about this one. the skins seemed to mail it in last week. but, this is the Cowboys coming to town. if they're gonna be up for one opponent at the end of their disappointing season, it's the Cowboys.

the skins have nothing to lose. the Cowboys have everything to lose. and if the Cowboys dont destroy them, it does nothing for them. the Cowboys need a decisive win so they'll have momentum for the week 17 showdown at home with the iggles. and if this game is for the NFC East, well, thats how it should be. god i hate the iggles.

but hey, this is where the Cowboys either progress from their previous few year's failures, or continue to fail at the end of the season.

and if the Cowboys fail, Wade will prolly be gone (boo hoo) and jerry will prolly hire another puppet-yes man.

You are feeling what I was when GB played Chicago...and it was not pretty for much of that game.

Sure, the poll is great and all...Im using it more to laugh at Pimp who made the poll hoping for a completely different outcome.

One for their last three and Pimp is talking about Dallas' momentum! LOL Must be great to be that excited about a one game winning streak. :lol:

not worried. the skins are done. they are gonna get rolled. We are peaking now. ready for a december push

who did they beat? The best team in the nfl. big win. give respect.

Same team that barely beat Atlanta and Washington. The Saints were great early-on. They're fading fast.

Same team that barely beat Atlanta and Washington. The Saints were great early-on. They're fading fast.

classic. your hated rival gets a big win so you try to discredit the team they beat. Good luck. Discrediting a 1 loss team is impossible to do.

P.S. we beat the filthydelphia ea-gals as well

Enjoy responsibly.

last night, on the radio after the game they have Witten on Cowboys Rewind. They ask Jason, now that you've had time after the game to think about next week, what are your thoughts?

Jason says, "Wade said you play the season to play the kind of game we have next week."

So minutes after the game Coach Phillips has already told the team to focus on the Philly game. MINUTES after the game, get ready for Philadelphia.

I don't think we'll shut them out BUT the injury to McNabb will slow them down. Dallas 24, Philadelphia 16 with McNabb being sandwich sacked by Ware and Spencer as time runs out. I want the entire team to watch the 44-6 game again at least once this week, if we somehow won 44-6 ourselves, that would be the best present the Cowboys could ever give me.

---------------