Sign in to follow this  
Blue_Star_Wrecking_Crew

It's an EXCITING Time to be a Dallas Fan!

classic. your hated rival gets a big win so you try to discredit the team they beat. Good luck. Discrediting a 1 loss team is impossible to do.

P.S. we beat the filthydelphia ea-gals as well

How'd the 'great team' make out against Tampa Bay yesterday? :dunno: Not so great these days, are they?

• Jan. 6, 2007 - NFC Wild Card - Seattle 21, Dallas 20

• Jan. 3, 2004 - NFC Wild Card - Carolina 29, Dallas 10

• Jan. 9, 2000 - NFC Wild Card - Minnesota 27, Dallas 10

• Jan. 2, 1999 - NFC Wild Card - Arizona 20, Dallas 7

• Jan. 5, 1997 - NFC Divisional - Carolina 26, Dallas 17

until this gets fix'd - its all fodder

ill bump this til Sunday night after Wild Card weekend... any other discussion is nonsense. Tony Homo needs to win a playoff game and so does the franchise.

a skins fan trashing dallas? LMao

The great thing bout my post is... It's 110% fact. No opinion, no bashing, just referencing facts.

The great thing bout my post is... It's 110% fact. No opinion, no bashing, just referencing facts.

nope, you are wrong.........stick around........this sunday........a 44-6 crime will be fixed.........you seen revenge of the sith? well dallas is the sith....

• Jan. 6, 2007 - NFC Wild Card - Seattle 21, Dallas 20

• Jan. 3, 2004 - NFC Wild Card - Carolina 29, Dallas 10

• Jan. 9, 2000 - NFC Wild Card - Minnesota 27, Dallas 10

• Jan. 2, 1999 - NFC Wild Card - Arizona 20, Dallas 7

• Jan. 5, 1997 - NFC Divisional - Carolina 26, Dallas 17

until this gets fix'd - its all fodder

Good post. Even if they beat the Eagles, it's just another typical season in Dallas until this changes. But have fun beating your chest until then Pimp_Starfish_Dominator

Good post. Even if they beat the Eagles, it's just another typical season in Dallas until this changes. But have fun beating your chest until then Pimp_Starfish_Dominator

I agree. Romo/Dallas absolutely HAS to win a playoff game this year. Sunday's game takes on more meaning because of the Vikings losing last night, but the loser of the game can still make a nice playoff run. It's not a huge game, just a big one. I said it when the Cowboys beat the eagles earlier this year at the Linc, in the NFC East, you have to win your inter-divisional home games. It was a huge loss for Philly earlier, just like it would be a huge win for them Sunday. The home team (not counting Washington) is supposed to win the these games.

nothing typical about being 11-5 nfc east champs and on a three game win streak......dallas is hot now.......oh so hot...........watch out nfc teams.......

I agree. Romo/Dallas absolutely HAS to win a playoff game this year. Sunday's game takes on more meaning because of the Vikings losing last night, but the loser of the game can still make a nice playoff run. It's not a huge game, just a big one. I said it when the Cowboys beat the eagles earlier this year at the Linc, in the NFC East, you have to win your inter-divisional home games. It was a huge loss for Philly earlier, just like it would be a huge win for them Sunday. The home team (not counting Washington) is supposed to win the these games.

has to win............dallas will win not only a playoff game but the nfc title game.....something mcnabb failed to do 4 times........ :cry:

nope, you are wrong.........stick around........this sunday........a 44-6 crime will be fixed.........you seen revenge of the sith? well dallas is the sith....

Great...what does that have to do with a playoff slide?

That way Romo gets to lose one at home rather than on the road?

what has your boy done? nada........ :(

Did I ever claim that Rodgers has done so much in the playoffs?

Or that they would whip everyone and win an NFC title this year?

Nope.

Face it...your boy has choked...and that has nothing to do with Aaron Rodgers.

But why do you care so much? Oh wait, I forgot, your brother or brother in law lives in Arlington so you post more in this thread than anyone else.

Too funny.

Did I ever claim that Rodgers has done so much in the playoffs?

Or that they would whip everyone and win an NFC title this year?

Nope.

Face it...your boy has choked...and that has nothing to do with Aaron Rodgers.

But why do you care so much? Oh wait, I forgot, your brother or brother in law lives in Arlington so you post more in this thread than anyone else.

Too funny.

how did romo choke? he played well enough to win both games. mr regular season will bust out in round one........mark my words....... :dunno:

how did romo choke? he played well enough to win both games. mr regular season will bust out in round one........mark my words....... :rolleyes:

Did I say it had anything to do with those 2 games? I was talking about in the past in the post season numbnuts.

Well, yes...Mr Regular Season Romo will bust out in the first round...as he always does.

Seriously man...just man up, use one user name and admit it rather than keeping up the charade.

Did I say it had anything to do with those 2 games? I was talking about in the past in the post season numbnuts.

Well, yes...Mr Regular Season Romo will bust out in the first round...as he always does.

Seriously man...just man up, use one user name and admit it rather than keeping up the charade.

mr regular season is rodgers.

mr regular season is rodgers.

Sure it is Pats...I mean Cowboys...I mean Vikings...I mean...ahh...Im sure you will just pick whoever is doing well in the playoffs to talk about next.

Hint...it won't be your Cowboys.

Yall have a winning season and you think your super bowl bound........But then again your team has never felt the rush of a Lambo Trophy so I cant blame you for being so arrogant and head strong.

Austin and Williams looking to become third Cowboys duo ever with 20+ receiving touchdowns

With two touchdown catches Sunday, the MilesAustin-Roy Williams' combination would have 20 on the season and become just the third Cowboys wide receiver tandem to combine for that many in a season.

Terrell Owens and Patrick Crayton hold the team record with 22 in 2007. Frank Clarke and Bill Howton combined for 20 in 1962.

Austin and Williams are tied with Bob Hayes- Lance Rentzel (1968) and Tony Hill-Drew Pearson (1979) at 18.

TOP DUOS IN FRANCHISE HISTORY

22 - Terrell Owens (15), Patrick Crayton (7), 2007

20 - Frank Clarke (14), Bill Howton (6), 1962

19 - Terrell Owens (13), Terry Glenn (6), 2006

18 - Miles Austin (11), Roy Williams (7), 2009

18 - Bob Hayes (10), Lance Rentzel (8), 1967

Williams has about as many touchdowns as I thought he would but not catches and yards.

wow.........great times for the boys..........elite wr duo production and the longest current streak of not allowing a 100 yard rusher......good times........truly exciting times to be a dallas fan :overhead: :dunno:

Who would you rather play in the playoffs? Arizona,GB, or philly...

I do not and I repeat want to go back to green bay and with the cold weather, That would be brutal and I would't mind playing arizona we need revenge on them from last years debacle, but, I also would't mind beating philly 3 times in a year. Thoughts?

Who would you rather play in the playoffs? Arizona,GB, or philly...

I do not and I repeat want to go back to green bay and with the cold weather, That would be brutal and I would't mind playing arizona we need revenge on them from last years debacle, but, I also would't mind beating philly 3 times in a year. Thoughts?

My thought is you are getting real lazy at juggling your aliases. :shocking:

Phillys D sucks and eliminate Jackson and you got nothing Dallas could also just use the same gameplan that Oakland used? EAGLES SUCK!!!

I repeat just do what oakland did dallas fans and you will easily beat philly

Phillys D sucks and eliminate Jackson and you got nothing Dallas could also just use the same gameplan that Oakland used? EAGLES SUCK!!!

I repeat just do what oakland did dallas fans and you will easily beat philly

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...l=dallas_empire

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...0&start=280

You can't escape it Pimp!!!

Cowboys want Jerry to pump up the volume

Cowboys Stadium is a architectural marvel. But when it comes to the noise level, well...

"Texas Stadium was louder,'' receiver Patrick Crayton said. "Maybe because the tickets were cheaper so the fans could afford to get there, the ones who got crazy off the Miller Lites.''

That led to this plea from Crayton and several other Cowboys. They want owner Jerry Jones to keep the doors and roof closed for Sunday's game against Philadelphia. In the words of Crayton, the team needs to, "pump some noise in there.''

Even head coach Wade Phillips has gotten into the act. Twice this week, he's spoken about how loud the fans were in the Superdome in New Orleans and said that's what he hopes to hear Sunday at Cowboys Stadium.

"Let's see how it would be with everything closed,'' cornerback Orlando Scandrick said. "Hopefully, Mr. Jones and the front office will keep all of that closed and give us that added advantage.''

WOW..........if dallas wants to pump up the volume i suggest serving dollar beers all day. Nothing like drunk idiots to make it loud...........I believe the seahawks serve alcoholic drinks called the "twelve man drunk drink"

Sure it is Pats...I mean Cowboys...I mean Vikings...I mean...ahh...Im sure you will just pick whoever is doing well in the playoffs to talk about next.

Hint...it won't be your Cowboys.

dude, I hate proof the refs have screwed dallas all year

we aint losing sunday against the eagles......jerry has given xmas bonus to the refs........ :ninja:

Here is part two of the refs cheating dallas vid

Goodell needs to fire these guys..........

WITH THE EAGLES STARTING CENTER OUT, #90 JAY RATLIFF SHOULD WREAK HAVOC IN THE PHILADELPHIA BACKFIELD TOMORROW.

The media is pumping up the Eagles outside tackle Peterson but he ain't gonna stop D.Ware all day that will require double coverage. That in turn is gonna weaken the rest of that OLine. If the Center needs help against Ratliff then Spencer will have a field day. Something will have to give! I hope the Eagles false start as much as they did last week except this time I want them to get called for it...lol!

WITH THE EAGLES STARTING CENTER OUT, #90 JAY RATLIFF SHOULD WREAK HAVOC IN THE PHILADELPHIA BACKFIELD TOMORROW.

The media is pumping up the Eagles outside tackle Peterson but he ain't gonna stop D.Ware all day that will require double coverage.

Oh. My. God. That's not even the tackle's name. Bwahahahaha.

Dude, stick to just idiotic trash talking. Don't get into X's and O's. Your ridiculous lack of knowledge becomes way too evident.

:wub:

Boy I can't wait until kickoff!! Over a year we ALL have been waiting for this game....God I hate the Eagles and their loudmouth fans!!! Live in Eagle, Giants and Jets country....... Looking for the local Monmouth product Austin to have a big game!! Go Boys :shocking:...seek and destroy!!!

NFC EAST CHAMPIONS BABY!

Gotta love it....How about them COWBOYS!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSS!!!!! Let's go Dallas!!!!!! Here we go!!! Win a playoff game.....crush the Eagles 3 times in one year!!!

The 44-6 game was lopsided. However, this game is even more lopsided IMO - at least halfway through the 4th. Last year was a comedy of errors followed by big plays that took advantage of them.

This game is just a sound butt kicking. Eagles have no major screwups - they are just completely ineffective. Cowboys are extremely effective, and they've earned all their points by just marching down the field - repeatedly.

It would have still been a loss on Romo's December record. And if you don't think a loss where Dallas was up 24-3 would have been any reflection on Romo, you don't know the media.

Are you really suggesting that this Romo-sucks-in-December thing is something I've made up for the messageboard? Romo's December record gets mentioned everytime the Cowboys play, on every pre-game show, and on evry Sportscenter. It's a fact.

And why are you so concerned about it after a Cowboy win?

romo is 3-2 post november this year with two huge wins against the saints and eagles.......

One for their last three and Pimp is talking about Dallas' momentum! LOL Must be great to be that excited about a one game winning streak. :music_guitarred:

of all the nfc playoff teams dallas is the hottest with a 3 game win streak going into the playoffs............. :doublethumbsup:

Just posting an official bet between and eagles fan and dallas fan.

Here's the bet, poosay: Dallas wins next week, I leave the bored. If Philly wins, you leave.

And if you put up another alias, Blue Pimp Psycho Empire Azzhat, Mike not only bans you forever, but you personally have to show up at his house so he can kick you in the ballz for wasting so much of his time.

What say you, Junior? :music_guitarred:

I have accepted this bet. It is on record in the official dallas thread.

source thread

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...0&start=120

With the Dolphins' loss and the Cowboys' win on Sunday, Dallas is back on top as the NFL franchise with the best all-time winning percentage.

Cowboys again have the NFL's best all-time winning percentage

As it stands now:

1. Cowboys (.580)

2. Dolphins (.579)

3. Bears (.577)

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/ (Click on W-L% tab)

The Cowboys have also re-tied the Giants for the record for most playoff appearances with 30 (though the Giants made 13 of their appearances prior to the Cowboys joing the NFL in 1960).

The Cowboys also have an opportunity to add to their NFL record 32 postseason victories. This would be a good time to get a couple of playoff wins to (A) obviously advance to, and win, a Super Bowl, (:) to snap the playoff-win drought, and © get some distance on the Steelers, who are close behind with 31 playoff wins.

congrats to the dallas fans........

Oh. My. God. That's not even the tackle's name. Bwahahahaha.

Dude, stick to just idiotic trash talking. Don't get into X's and O's. Your ridiculous lack of knowledge becomes way too evident.

:lol:

Well Obviously we have the more dominant team. So Lionel Richie queue up the music

ONCE TWICE THREE TIMES A LADY AND I LOVE YOU.

GO COWBOYS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5ruDqdZn_s