Sign in to follow this  
PsychoBelichickFan

Biggest Fantasy busts of the year

Here are just a few of the guys who stunk up rosters this year when they were touted as being potential studs this year..

QB

Cassel

Mcnabb

Hasslebeck

flacco

matt ryan

all thee guys were predicted to be top 10.........stinkers........ :o

RB

Forte

Slaton

MBIII

Brandon jacobs

Ahmad bradshaw

LT

Ronnie Brown (He got hurt, but he still screwed his owners)

Julius Jones

piere thomas

portis

westbrook

Most of these guys either got hurt or simply forgot how to run the ball........Most teams with losing records can point to these guys as the cause.

WR

Roy Williams

T.O.

dwayne bowe

Boldin

TE

Witten

One guy comes to mind here........the absolute top ranked TE in preseason is now ranked 12 and if not for last game was near 20th. :overhead:

I know I missed some just trying to get it started..........So who ruined your season by busting?

Ahmad Bradshaw and Julius Jones? Guys going in the 7th to 8th round can't really be considered big busts, can they?

Flacco wasn't projected to be top ten until he had a monster start to the season. I don't think Cassel or Hasselback were projected as anything more than possible sleepers available late, either.

Of guys I drafted in at least one league, Forte's probably the biggest disappointment. Jennings isn't too far behind. Still fine in that league, though, as I've just moved them a bit down the roster and replaced them with better players.

Here are just a few of the guys who stunk up rosters this year when they were touted as being potential studs this year..

QB

Cassel

Mcnabb

Hasslebeck

flacco

matt ryan

all thee guys were predicted to be top 10.........stinkers........ :thumbsdown:

RB

Forte

Slaton

MBIII

Brandon jacobs

Ahmad bradshaw

LT

Julius Jones

piere thomas

portis

westbrook

Most of these guys either got hurt or simply forgot how to run the ball........Most teams with losing records can point to these guys as the cause.

WR

Roy Williams

T.O.

dwayne bowe

Boldin

TE

Witten

One guy comes to mind here........the absolute top ranked TE in preseason is now ranked 12 and if not for last game was near 20th. :thumbsdown:

I know I missed some just trying to get it started..........So who ruined your season by busting?

Why is it so hard to bump the other 13000 threads on the same shite? This is why after 2 years of watching i rarely post. We have 9-10 quality posters and some retards. Little activity compared to other "boreds" and at least finally the site doesnt crash when i log on Sundays. The mods here truley have a thumb in their asses.

Yes you can say I haven't posted any great insight(aka my opinions) which is of coarse never fact. Above is why.

The people that DO know their ###### is why i stay. I have always liked the good posters here.

Why is it so hard to bump the other 13000 threads on the same shite? This is why after 2 years of watching i rarely post. We have 9-10 quality posters and some retards. Little activity compared to other "boreds" and at least finally the site doesnt crash when i log on Sundays. The mods here truley have a thumb in their asses.

Yes you can say I haven't posted any great insight(aka my opinions) which is of coarse never fact. Above is why.

The people that DO know their ###### is why i stay. I have always liked the good posters here.

Admittedly, PSF is probably just another alias for pimptaddy...I get that, and that alone would be enough to say the dude is an idiot. If I can mistake you for pimptaddy - you're a turd. Not to mention the irrational love of the Patriots...BUT

the dude is trying - merely making the effort to start a thread has more worth than shallow, meaningless criticism. And for that, you have nothing but my contempt.

So take your contemptuous shallow derision and go the phuk away.

QB

Cassel

Mcnabb

Hasslebeck

flacco

matt ryan

all thee guys were predicted to be top 10.........stinkers........ :thumbsdown:

RB

Forte

Slaton

MBIII

Brandon jacobs

Ahmad bradshaw

LT

Julius Jones

piere thomas

portis

westbrook

WR

Roy Williams

T.O.

dwayne bowe

Boldin

TE

Witten

One guy comes to mind here........the absolute top ranked TE in preseason is now ranked 12 and if not for last game was near 20th. :thumbsdown:

I bulshiat list. From a bulshiat member. Who posts bulshiat topics.

Admittedly, PSF is probably just another alias for pimptaddy...I get that, and that alone would be enough to say the dude is an idiot. If I can mistake you for pimptaddy - you're a turd. Not to mention the irrational love of the Patriots...BUT

the dude is trying - merely making the effort to start a thread has more worth than shallow, meaningless criticism. And for that, you have nothing but my contempt.

So take your contemptuous shallow derision and go the phuk away.

Thank you for replying. I'm sorry that the search feature is difficult for you. Have you been to another site before?

This however, will be on page 5 in 3 days. Look Homers, I am 1 too. I love this site. What I'm saying is that there is alot of BS and LOOK AT ME !!!!!!.

You sound like 1 of those guys that call your ISP and say " I've unplgged EVERTYING!!!

Thank you for replying. I'm sorry that the search feature is difficult for you. Have you been to another site before?

This however, will be on page 5 in 3 days. Look Homers, I am 1 too. I love this site. What I'm saying is that there is alot of BS and LOOK AT ME !!!!!!.

You sound like 1 of those guys that call your ISP and say " I've unplgged EVERTYING!!!

Meaningless criticism. If you have nothing to add, no insight to contribute - please, go to the other sites you profess to love.

Go Go Go.

No, really.....go.

mcnabb?

he's not a bust at all, he's missed two games and he's top 15 in my league... if he had those two he'd probably be top 10 for sure.

if i had a solid team, i'd be confident is mcnabb as my qb.

Me Personally:

Antonio Bryant

Pierre - 1st quarter of the games

Lynch - EVERY FOCKING GAME. Ride that pine.

Ronnie - Because beyotch can NEVER stay healthy or actually stay healthy and kill in the playoffs - I think he got me 5 pts last year in the playoffs.

Witten - Yeah, blow up when I drop you.

Beanie - Because I drafted him in all leagues, then dropped him in all leagues, and now redrafted in 2 leagues. LOL!

There are multiple contenders (Forte, Jennings, LT, etc), the overall #1 bust of the year has to be Slaton. He was taken in the 1st round in most leagues, and now rides pine behind Ryan f'n Moats. I don't have him (thank God), but a 1st rounder that loses his starting job to a curtain-jerker like Moats halfway through the season has to be the undeniable busy of the year.

Slaton is up there...but how has KEVIN FOCKING SMITH not made more lists? He was drafted just as high as Slaton and had potentialy more upside and promise. This useless fock is covered with endzone repellant and averages like 1 focking yard per carry. Lions or not, hes been a complete waste of time and roster space. And, to ad insult to it, the one week when he did score two TDs(against the bears) he was listed as doubtful and didnt practice all week so most guys benched him for the game.

UN FOCKING BELIEVABLE

:cry: :wave: :wall: :mad:

McNabb is not a bust: I traded him for Brandon Marshall, but McNabb has performed decently. He's a wee inconsistent and his schedule coming up is not easy. Not a bust.

Flacco: I also had him, and after 4 weeks of nothing with a tough schedule (except Detroit), I cut him loose to pick up Alex Smith. The latter has a very favorable schedule, which may not mean anything...time will tell.

Flacco cannot be considered a bust either because he was great for about 6 weeks and he was not considered a top tier QB.

you hardly ever post but yet you decide to post this :pointstosky: :nono: please just stick to reading than :thumbsup:

Im pretty sure neither Cassell, Hass nor Flacco were projected as top 10 QB's. These guys were all being drafted as backups or really really late as starters. I can't remember any of them going before round 9.

The Greg Olsen Hype machine I dropped him week two after he lost my my first game.

Olsen has been pretty good since.

well lets see i have traded for the following:

-Slaton in 2 different leagues

-Steve Smith in 2 different leagues

-LT in one league

i love to buy low and so far the LT deal has been good to me but Slaton no so much.

Thank you! I truly appreciate the compliment. :pointstosky:

PS Anthony Gonzales and Jamal Lewis. No games and no TD's. Terrible.

mcnabb?

he's not a bust at all, he's missed two games and he's top 15 in my league... if he had those two he'd probably be top 10 for sure.

if i had a solid team, i'd be confident is mcnabb as my qb.

mcnabb got hurt for some games and has underperformed. He was projected to be top 10 maybe top 5 with the new linemen they signed and those fast wrs.

I hate to hear harsh words said about Slaton and MBIII. My buddy and I play in the same 16-team league and are ultra-competitive with one another. I care more about beating him than I do about winning the league. This year, he drafted 15th while I drafted 16th. My amigo picked up Slaton before I took A Johnson and R Moss with the next two choices. He then continued with the "draft RBs first" theme and took Barber. You can imagine which one of us is no longer in playoff contention. Steve and Marion--thanks guys.

I've had my own cross to bear, though--Hasselbeck. I craftily let my QB choice slide until the 8th round, correctly guessing that Matt would remain available due to his '08 woes but incorrectly guessing that he would return to form. I rode Hass from 1st place down to my current 4th. In one game, Matt was so bad that I regretted benching Derek Anderson for him.

It always tickles me when people post that threads like this are not enough to keep the mind alive. I think some people would be more in their element over at the forums sponsored by the NEW YORK REVIEW OF BOOKS. There is no such thing as a deep thought about FF.

Greg Jennings

Calvin Johnson

Kevin Smith

Matt Forte

TJ Housh

Jay Cutler

I had all of these guys.

mcnabb got hurt for some games and has underperformed. He was projected to be top 10 maybe top 5 with the new linemen they signed and those fast wrs.

If you think he is a bust because he missed two games I guess you can but I don't usually consider injuries being the cause of a bust. If you look at just the 8 games he has played he is easily top 10. Even counting in the 2.5 games he didn't play he is #12 so a QB#1. I don't see how that can be a bust. AP was the hands down #1 pick. If he was ranked #12 right now would you say he is a bust?

AP was the hands down #1 pick. If he was ranked #12 right now would you say he is a bust?

Yes.