Sign in to follow this  
McPhreak

Official week 16 F.U. Thread

I'll start off:

A big F.U. to Jack Del Rio who decides to throw it three straight times on 1st and goal from the 7. Of course it gets picked off on the third thow because Gerrard is just that asstastic.

S Jax races up to the head of the class!

Jackass.

And I'll give one to me for playing Snelling and J Harrison over LT. JH is doing great, but Snelling...not so much.

And a GIANT FU to me for NOT playing Roddy White!

I went with Jennings and the Original Steve Smith instead. That move, and S Jax sitting out, will cost me the championship.

:wall:

I was having a huge first half of the 1 pm games with over 80 pts, then it all began to unfold. Pierre Thomas - out, Tony Gonzalez - Out, Ricky Williams - Out and the Saints defense allowing the Bucs to climb their way back into the game :wall:

FU to me for sticking to the never bench your studs theory.

FU to Steven Jackson for raping me back-to-back weeks, costing me 60+ pts (unless the emergency FA signing Correll Buckhalter outperforms Jerome Harrison...FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-)

Aaron Rodgers carried me all year, then killed me in the 'ship. :wall:

F Janikowski and his 61 yd FG.

FU Ryan Grant. Two weeks in a row you burned me. Only two weeks in the last two years you've done anything.

And I'll give my weekly premptive FU to Adrian Peterson. Well, Brett Favre. Been saying all year the guy is a dickhead. Now everyone's starting to see it.

And a GIANT FU to me for NOT playing Roddy White!

I went with Jennings and the Original Steve Smith instead. That move, and S Jax sitting out, will cost me the championship.

:dunno:

Explain your reasoning on benching Roddy White? Stupid move!!! You benched him with there best corner in Mcgee out for the year and there best safety in Byrd also out for the year HAHAHAHAHHAHA

1. MSW for being too unreleiable.

2. To myself for benching J Stew. This may cost me the championship :dunno:

3. Hines Ward :rolleyes:

4. Eagles defense is raising my blood pressure. Asses.

Huge FU to everyone, especially the ESPN and other "fantasy" experts, who polluted my brain with delusions of grandeur for JerStupidifyoustartme Finley. I started you and benched my man Celek and am getting it right in the can as a result. So FU to me too.

Explain your reasoning on benching Roddy White? Stupid move!!! You benched him with there best corner in Mcgee out for the year and there best safety in Byrd also out for the year HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Wow. That hindsight is brilliant eagles. Howsabout this for some reasoning: in the last two games White had a total of 6 receptions for 74 yards and ZERO TDs. The Bills are just horrible against the run and one might reason that the Falcons would run more and pass less than the 35 times, especially in the red zone. Also, in the last two games, Jennings had 8 receptions for 174 yards and a TD while Smith had 11 for 240 and TWO TDs!

Again, of the three White had the "toughest" matchup of defenses he was facing and he hadn't performed nearly as well (not even close) as the other two recently.

But, enjoy that hindsight. It's always great....if not stupid.

Jackass.

Huge FU to everyone, especially the ESPN and other "fantasy" experts, who polluted my brain with delusions of grandeur for JerStupidifyoustartme Finley. I started you and benched my man Celek and am getting it right in the can as a result. So FU to me too.

Me too BM! Me too.

Just another error in a comedy of errors that now has me down by all of one point! I left so many damn points on my bench it's ridiculous! Guess that's the curse of too much depth.

I could have had a blow out victory and now I'm likely to lose bythismuch.

:music_guitarred:

A big Motherfocking FU to everyone on the Colts that had a say in benching their starters and/or every decent player. Thanks asshats.

Aaron Rodgers carried me all year, then killed me in the 'ship. :music_guitarred:

I hear you brother, but seriously, Rodgers singelhandedly put me in the finals with his performance last week. He had AT LEAST three passes go for long gains and the runner get dragged down inside the 10 yard line today. The Green Bay running game just sopped up all the gravy that's all. Then he got pulled, which you really couldn't blame McCarthey for. I really can't hold a decision against a coach if it's not bone-headed.

And while we're speaking of it, my F.U. goes to the blind referee who mistakenly called Spencer Havner for pushing off in the end zone, thus costing Rodgers a TD.

I'm up by 17 in our final, and my opponent has Miles Austin going tonight. So happens Austin is averaging 17 pts his last four games. It'll be interesting.

F.U. Caldwell for folding your tent, and F.U. Peyton for going along with it. There are all kinds of headlines saying "Jets End Colts' Win Streak" but the Jets didn't end it; the Colts did by inserting their scrubs. Hey, guys, when you conceded your game, you conceded mine too. And if Eli and Archie are reading this, F.U. too.

F.U. Sims-Walker for coming up small when you needed to come up big. You want to avoid blackouts in your area? Tell the team to stop blacking out at crucial moments.

And F.U. Fanball "Experts" for telling me to sit Celek for Finley. You bunch of shizoid geeks! Next year, I listen to Gil Brandt and only Gil Brandt!

And a final F.U. to Hasselbeck for the a$$-coring you gave every owner who drafted you. I didn't start you today--thank God--but I started you too many times. And once is too many times.

F U Marion Barber you killed 3 drives because cant get a yard. Every time Dallas gets forth and one they insist on giving it to this stiff.

BIG FU TO TO THE ROMO, CANNOT THROW FOR 30 MORE YARDS / RUSH FOR 10 YARDS / THROW FOR 1 MORE TD

FU TO WITTEN FOR NOT EVEN TRYING TO RUN THAT CATCH IN FOR THE TD

FU TO BARBER FOR GETTING STUFFED ON 2 4TH AND 1 SO ROMO CANNOT THROW FOR MORE YARDS

OMG LOSE THE BOWL AFTER DOMINATING GOING 12-2, JUST TO LOSE BY LESS THAN 1POINT!!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BIG TO JACK DEL RIO FOR NOT RUNNING THE BALL ON THE GOALINE.

BIG FU TO ME FOR NOT STARTING SANTONIO OVER JENNINGS. I WOULDA WON BY 2.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:unsure:

FU Fred Davis

FU Brandon Marshall (with Santonio Holmes and Steve (Car) Smith on my bench)

FU to me for above

FU to Jack Del Rio for Mo-Jo

FU to me for playing Mo-Jo with Jerome Harrison on my bench

FU to Garrett Hartley for missing that game winner

FU in advance to Sidney Rice, who I know is gonna get 18 pts and fock me tomorrow night.

FU Fred Davis

FU to me for above

FU in advance to Sidney Rice, who I know is gonna get 18 pts and fock me tomorrow night.

Actually I think your chances are better than average. Favre is well into his late season physical breakdown/swoon... Cowboy fans are actually dreaming of a Minnesota collapse and a first round bye with a win next week. Post-game talk show callers are out of control...

FU Fred Davis

FU to me for above

:)

I'd love to see the lineup where you chose to bench Harrison/Smith (Car) - who else did you play (seriously). That must've been stacked up.

Wow. That hindsight is brilliant eagles. Howsabout this for some reasoning: in the last two games White had a total of 6 receptions for 74 yards and ZERO TDs. The Bills are just horrible against the run and one might reason that the Falcons would run more and pass less than the 35 times, especially in the red zone. Also, in the last two games, Jennings had 8 receptions for 174 yards and a TD while Smith had 11 for 240 and TWO TDs!

Again, of the three White had the "toughest" matchup of defenses he was facing and he hadn't performed nearly as well (not even close) as the other two recently.

But, enjoy that hindsight. It's always great....if not stupid.

Jackass.

Man your reasoning really amazes me jerkoff, no wonder your ass got bounced from the playoffs..........Jennings has been a MAJOR BUST this year as well as Smith.....White has outproduce them both!!!! Never bench your STUDS.................. Did you not think White was gonna BLOW UP?!?!?! He was due for a blow up game especially with the injuries to the bills secondary............................######

I'd love to see the lineup where you chose to bench Harrison/Smith (Car) - who else did you play (seriously). That must've been stacked up.

starters:

QB: Schaub

RB: Jones-Drew\Ray Rice

Flex: Frank Gore

WR: Brandon Marshall\Greg Jennings

TE: Fred Davis

K: Hartley

DST: Falcons

Bench: Harrison, M. Bush, B. Westbrook, S. Holmes, S. Smith

All those bench guys (except Santonio Holmes) came from off WW at some point. There was no way I was going to bench one of the big 3 RB's I'd been riding all season for Harrison. Jones Drew over Harrison cost me 9 pts, and Marshall over Santonio cost me 11 pts. I had Santonio in over Marshall up until earlier in the day :thumbsdown:

Man your reasoning really amazes me jerkoff, no wonder your ass got bounced from the playoffs..........Jennings has been a MAJOR BUST this year as well as Smith.....White has outproduce them both!!!! Never bench your STUDS.................. Did you not think White was gonna BLOW UP?!?!?! He was due for a blow up game especially with the injuries to the bills secondary............................######

Hey Jackoff, again, thanks for paying attention. I love guys with the sound logic of "he's had weeks of bad games, he's due to 'go off' this week!" Classic fail mentality. You know when you toss a coin, if you had a coin, in the air and it comes up heads three times in row...it's not "due" to come up tails you know? Moe Ron.

I'll take my 2 SB wins and 1 SB loss this year in stride. Those three league and winning the Pick 'Em league (with pointspreads) tells me I may know a little more than you smuck. Of course, I'm handicapped by the lack of the keen hindsight you're able to play with. Maybe with that special power I would have gone 3 for 3. Oh well. I'll see if we can get do-overs next year.

Brandon Jacobs, you are worse than a Turd, I know for a fact that my Turd could roll for more than 1 measily yard.

BIG FU TO TO THE ROMO, CANNOT THROW FOR 30 MORE YARDS / RUSH FOR 10 YARDS / THROW FOR 1 MORE TD

FU TO WITTEN FOR NOT EVEN TRYING TO RUN THAT CATCH IN FOR THE TD

FU TO BARBER FOR GETTING STUFFED ON 2 4TH AND 1 SO ROMO CANNOT THROW FOR MORE YARDS

OMG LOSE THE BOWL AFTER DOMINATING GOING 12-2, JUST TO LOSE BY LESS THAN 1POINT!!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BIG TO JACK DEL RIO FOR NOT RUNNING THE BALL ON THE GOALINE.

BIG FU TO ME FOR NOT STARTING SANTONIO OVER JENNINGS. I WOULDA WON BY 2.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:thumbsdown:

I needed 14 more yards from Romo or Witten getting into the enzone on that long bomb. He didn't even try to make a move - he just crumbled to the ground on the 2.

and where the hell was MDJ?

I lost by three points :P

Hey Jackoff, again, thanks for paying attention. I love guys with the sound logic of "he's had weeks of bad games, he's due to 'go off' this week!" Classic fail mentality. You know when you toss a coin, if you had a coin, in the air and it comes up heads three times in row...it's not "due" to come up tails you know? Moe Ron.

I'll take my 2 SB wins and 1 SB loss this year in stride. Those three league and winning the Pick 'Em league (with pointspreads) tells me I may know a little more than you smuck. Of course, I'm handicapped by the lack of the keen hindsight you're able to play with. Maybe with that special power I would have gone 3 for 3. Oh well. I'll see if we can get do-overs next year.

Well what exactly did roddy do this weekend??!!?!?! He went off you smacked ass!! You can have your 2 superbowl wins......Ill take my 3 SB wins this year and walk away the guru that I am............. So blow me you dried up stinky d*ck licker

A big FU to fantasy football you destroyed my love for the NFL and have really damaged some furniture. After 16 years I'm finally saying goodbye to this dumb ars game!

Well what exactly did roddy do this weekend??!!?!?! He went off you smacked ass!! You can have your 2 superbowl wins......Ill take my 3 SB wins this year and walk away the guru that I am............. So blow me you dried up stinky d*ck licker

can you guys take this tard fight to it's own thread or a hotel room or something? none of us believe that either one of you is in winning 5 out of 6 championships for the that leagues you're in :P

dont feel bad guys.. i have been average 135 per and only came up with 79

A. Rodgers

MJD

S.Jackson (didnt' find out until right before their game and had to make a quick switch.. well J. harrison already started so i had to put in R. wayne in flex which i benched because of their situation and played beanie wells)

I just saw Derrick Mason's TD Drop

holy sh!t - that cost me $1k

easier than easy - WTF happened there?

Preemptive FU to Jay Cutler. Up by 17 going against Min D/ST tonight. I am sure Jay will continue to throw to the wrong team and cost me a win. FU JAY!

can you guys take this tard fight to it's own thread or a hotel room or something? none of us believe that either one of you is in winning 5 out of 6 championships for the that leagues you're in :wacko:

Not needed. That last post told me all I needed to know about the age/intellect level I was dealing with.

I'm out. I don't mess with kids and/or dimwits.

Not needed. That last post told me all I needed to know about the age/intellect level I was dealing with.

I'm out. I don't mess with kids and/or dimwits.

Good leave and dont let the door hit on ya the arse.....Everyone will be pleased your leaving and will not miss your idiotic remarks