Sign in to follow this  
donhaas

Vikings at Bears

Who the hell made a title game with him as their QB?

Heritage Hills high school. His senior year they went 15-0 including the State Championship.

So his high school 3A team. :thumbsdown:

Ed "Too Tall" Jones was a teammate of both Bob Lilly and Troy Aikman

MNF fun fact for you!

MNF fun fact for you!

Holy crap, that's quite a span there.

two great americans......from a great team

I mentioned 3 guys :thumbsdown:

Was one of them Chinese??

I would like to predict a Bears victory, but they are just too terrible

I'm predicting a 23-23 tie!!! :thumbsup:

Nostradonhaas!!!!!!!

MNF fun fact for you!

Ah, but Joe Dimaggio played with Lou Gherig and Mickey Mantle.....can you top that one!

Oh wait, that's not a MNF fun fact:

True Story: I was in fourth grade staying up late and I got to witness Tony Dorsetts 99 yard TD run against the Vikes. I witnessed history!!

Wow..Chicago finally answers a Vikings score, and emphatically at that.

Meanwhile, that has to be the 3rd dropped interception by the Bears defense tonight (at least).

That #4 guy isn't too shabby.

Fuk!! down 4, I have Favre, he has ADP and Longwell, somehow I'm still alive........................

OT, I need a long non-ADP TD!!

The Vikings are going to do nothing in the playoffs and the Saints are fading right now. The NFC playoffs are wide open and I think 5 of the team have a legit shot at going to the SB.

Wow, that extra point was big wasn't it?

I got my win thanks to AP, but damn if he didn't almost fumble it away. I was worried about that as soon as it went to OT.

Now that Cowboys/Eagle game is frickin HUGE. That'll be a bloodbath.

The Vikings are going to do nothing in the playoffs and the Saints are fading right now. The NFC playoffs are wide open and I think 5 of the team have a legit shot at going to the SB.

The vikings lost on a missed extra point. They quit with crappy childress must run into the pile or throw it 5 yards in the second half and hung 4 touchdowns. They are 9-0 indoors this season. I personally hope they fall to 4th instead of 3rd if phiily wins so they would be guaranteed playing indoors twice.

Dilfer made a good point in the post game show. The Vikings (should have) learned who they are on offense. They came out, trying to get the running game going, but fell stagnant. In the second half, by necessity, they were back to letting Favre do his thing and throwing all over. This offense runs better as a pass-first system, with Peterson getting his touches as necessary instead of trying to deliberately make that a focus.

Longwell was 528-534 on PATs before tonight. Yeah it's part of the game and they lost because of it but it's sad that one of fav-res greatest halves if football of his career will be forgotten because Chris kluwe is a crappy holder, almost as bad as his 15 yard punt in the first half.

Fumble Jesus ! :(

No doubt. It's unbelievable. This collection is head toward an unfortunate perfect storm for Viking fans in the playoffs. You have Favre, who can single-handedly crash and burn your team as much as he can carry it when he refuses to harness his gunslinger ways and ADP, whose incredible talent is only rivaled by his incredible knack for untimely fumbles, led by a guy who has been in way over his skis from Day One as a HC in the NFL. EJ Henderson is a huge loss too. Brinkley's a nice run stopper, but one of the most incompetent OC's in the league was able to exploit the mismatch he is in coverage in several key situations.