Sign in to follow this  
GettnHuge

North Korea sunk SK ship

While no slouch, I see a something similar to what happened in Iraq with the 'Elite Republican Guard', or whatever the hell they were called. That's all we heard about in the month prior to the war, then when all hell broke loose, they fought for a couple of days then decided they didn't have the stomach for it. Combine that with the fact that most of these North Korean troops are starving and related to their enemy.

The North Koreans are a whole different ballgame from the slouch Iraqis.

A good friend of mine (woman 36C) recently married this guy she met out in Montana. He was stationed out there as he was in the Air Force. They are now in Florida as he works for freaking NASA or something (nobody really knows as it is super secret). Guys a badass. Not badass as in WWE I lift weights badass, but as in smart as hell and will take you down with some weird Spock from Star Treck specially trained move badass. But anyway they were in town for the wedding and I was drinking some beers with him trying to see what all he does. He can't tell anyone what he does (even his wife). All we know is he worked in some underground Air Force super tech'd out bunker thing. (Why he was in Wyoming). I was talking nukes and South Korea/Iran yada yada. He wouldn't say anything. However after a few beers loosended him up he looked me dead in the eyes and said: "Don't even worry about that. We've got stuff you've never heard of. We've got stuff they've never dreamed about. Those fockers wouldn't know what hit'em and their stuff would't get anywhere close to you. KSB, I promise you that!" Then he downed the rest of his beer. I guess you had to be there, but it gave me chills. :doublethumbsup:

While no slouch, I see a something similar to what happened in Iraq with the 'Elite Republican Guard', or whatever the hell they were called. That's all we heard about in the month prior to the war, then when all hell broke loose, they fought for a couple of days then decided they didn't have the stomach for it. Combine that with the fact that most of these North Korean troops are starving and related to their enemy.

I think the troops get all the NK food but I agree with what you are saying. I think the biggest concern with NK has always been what the Chinese would do. They are allys with NK. They have tried to get NK to reform with talks and would be against any military action by the US or SK against NK. Would they defend NK? No one really knows.

A good friend of mine (woman 36C) recently married this guy she met out in Montana. He was stationed out there as he was in the Air Force. They are now in Florida as he works for freaking NASA or something (nobody really knows as it is super secret). Guys a badass. Not badass as in WWE I lift weights badass, but as in smart as hell and will take you down with some weird Spock from Star Treck specially trained move badass. But anyway they were in town for the wedding and I was drinking some beers with him trying to see what all he does. He can't tell anyone what he does (even his wife). All we know is he worked in some underground Air Force super tech'd out bunker thing. (Why he was in Wyoming). I was talking nukes and South Korea/Iran yada yada. He wouldn't say anything. However after a few beers loosended him up he looked me dead in the eyes and said: "Don't even worry about that. We've got stuff you've never heard of. We've got stuff they've never dreamed about. Those fockers wouldn't know what hit'em and their stuff would't get anywhere close to you. KSB, I promise you that!" Then he downed the rest of his beer. I guess you had to be there, but it gave me chills. :mad:

Area 51

:doublethumbsup:

A good friend of mine (woman 36C) recently married this guy she met out in Montana. He was stationed out there as he was in the Air Force. They are now in Florida as he works for freaking NASA or something (nobody really knows as it is super secret). Guys a badass. Not badass as in WWE I lift weights badass, but as in smart as hell and will take you down with some weird Spock from Star Treck specially trained move badass. But anyway they were in town for the wedding and I was drinking some beers with him trying to see what all he does. He can't tell anyone what he does (even his wife). All we know is he worked in some underground Air Force super tech'd out bunker thing. (Why he was in Wyoming). I was talking nukes and South Korea/Iran yada yada. He wouldn't say anything. However after a few beers loosended him up he looked me dead in the eyes and said: "Don't even worry about that. We've got stuff you've never heard of. We've got stuff they've never dreamed about. Those fockers wouldn't know what hit'em and their stuff would't get anywhere close to you. KSB, I promise you that!" Then he downed the rest of his beer. I guess you had to be there, but it gave me chills. :mad:

It wouldn't have gave me the chills...It would have gave me wood :doublethumbsup:

USA USA USA!

A good friend of mine (woman 36C) recently married this guy she met out in Montana. He was stationed out there as he was in the Air Force. They are now in Florida as he works for freaking NASA or something (nobody really knows as it is super secret). Guys a badass. Not badass as in WWE I lift weights badass, but as in smart as hell and will take you down with some weird Spock from Star Treck specially trained move badass. But anyway they were in town for the wedding and I was drinking some beers with him trying to see what all he does. He can't tell anyone what he does (even his wife). All we know is he worked in some underground Air Force super tech'd out bunker thing. (Why he was in Wyoming). I was talking nukes and South Korea/Iran yada yada. He wouldn't say anything. However after a few beers loosended him up he looked me dead in the eyes and said: "Don't even worry about that. We've got stuff you've never heard of. We've got stuff they've never dreamed about. Those fockers wouldn't know what hit'em and their stuff would't get anywhere close to you. KSB, I promise you that!" Then he downed the rest of his beer. I guess you had to be there, but it gave me chills. :thumbsdown:

Either you posted this before or I just had a serious case of deja vu :thumbsdown:

Either you posted this before or I just had a serious case of deja vu :thumbsdown:

I thought the same thing. :thumbsdown:

A good friend of mine (woman 36C) recently married this guy she met out in Montana. He was stationed out there as he was in the Air Force. They are now in Florida as he works for freaking NASA or something (nobody really knows as it is super secret). Guys a badass. Not badass as in WWE I lift weights badass, but as in smart as hell and will take you down with some weird Spock from Star Treck specially trained move badass. But anyway they were in town for the wedding and I was drinking some beers with him trying to see what all he does. He can't tell anyone what he does (even his wife). All we know is he worked in some underground Air Force super tech'd out bunker thing. (Why he was in Wyoming). I was talking nukes and South Korea/Iran yada yada. He wouldn't say anything. However after a few beers loosended him up he looked me dead in the eyes and said: "Don't even worry about that. We've got stuff you've never heard of. We've got stuff they've never dreamed about. Those fockers wouldn't know what hit'em and their stuff would't get anywhere close to you. KSB, I promise you that!" Then he downed the rest of his beer. I guess you had to be there, but it gave me chills. :music_guitarred:

I have heard similar stories before. Not from you or anyone here. I have heard that we got sh1t 3 generations ahead on development. Stuff that blows away things we have seen in Star Trek. Maybe the guys we know are working on the same sh1t.

The North Koreans are a whole different ballgame from the slouch Iraqis.

I agree they're better than the Iraqi's, but they're a focking joke..I was there for a year. Most are 18-19 doing their mandatory and they flat out look sickly. The only thing they have is numbers and I'm guessing they part like the Red Sea once a few carrier groups and half the Pacific AF opens up. Seriously, it would be ugly. The only guys I would feel for on our side are all the Army guys on the DMZ that are meant as cannon fodder to buy a couple of hours for the cavalry to roll in. Like someone else mentioned.. I pray for a backdoor deal with the Chinese giving us permission to slap the sh*t out of them.

A good friend of mine (woman 36C) recently married this guy she met out in Montana. He was stationed out there as he was in the Air Force. They are now in Florida as he works for freaking NASA or something (nobody really knows as it is super secret). Guys a badass. Not badass as in WWE I lift weights badass, but as in smart as hell and will take you down with some weird Spock from Star Treck specially trained move badass. But anyway they were in town for the wedding and I was drinking some beers with him trying to see what all he does. He can't tell anyone what he does (even his wife). All we know is he worked in some underground Air Force super tech'd out bunker thing. (Why he was in Wyoming). I was talking nukes and South Korea/Iran yada yada. He wouldn't say anything. However after a few beers loosended him up he looked me dead in the eyes and said: "Don't even worry about that. We've got stuff you've never heard of. We've got stuff they've never dreamed about. Those fockers wouldn't know what hit'em and their stuff would't get anywhere close to you. KSB, I promise you that!" Then he downed the rest of his beer. I guess you had to be there, but it gave me chills. :pointstosky:

I feel safer now. No wonder that guys car bomb didn't go off in Times Square :rolleyes:

the secret Amerikan military weapon is the "Kiken"... MechaKikeStrand... buried inside Mt. Weather, West Virginny.

When they release it, it will shoot in rapid-fire succession, fake jew gold coins out of its gash and destroy PYONG yang.

Im surprised you did not blame the attack on the US somehow...or some other nutjob conspiracy.

Instead you went the EMP attack route...problem is...you think NK has the ability to render all electronics on this planet useless? I don't.

dude WTF is your problem? I hardly ever post here, but when i do you show up and negatively reply to every one of my posts. Big deal i think the US had a hand in 9/11, so do millions of other people. get a life and find somebody else to harass.

i never said NK has the ability to render all electonics on the planet useless, but i sure as heck think they could launch a couple nukes and blow them up in the atmosphere and screw a lot of crap up. My point is that if another country wants to attack us, they need to somehow knock us back into using WWII type technology. That is the only shot they have and i guarantee you that the brightest minds in Russia/China/NK, etc are working on just that.

Koreans sucj asss, whren I was in the phillipines I beat the fock out fo one of them....I asm srunk

When's the last time you and some friends were hanging out and you tried to make sure your drunk friend didn't get too obnoxious because there was this badass looking Korean guy there? Exactly.

So what we'd be outnumbered? I'll beat the hell out of 4 year olds all day long. I don't care if there's 30 of them. They're 4.

And really people. We focked Japan up before we had color TV. You really think we can't erase North Korea before they know we're coming? We wouldn't immediately do that. But if sh!t actually got to that point and some life or death stuff was going on, they'd be microwaved before Slant Eyed Elvis could get his jumpsuit on.