Sign in to follow this  
nikki2200

Kevin Kolb Sucks

Hope McNabb is watching this game and gets a little chuckle.

That's all.

Shut up and post pictures of your t1ts.

Shut up and post pictures of your t1ts.

You said you didn't want me to so eat me.

It also doesn't have anything to do with Kolb sucking donkey balls.

Hope McNabb is watching this game and gets a little chuckle.

That's all.

While he looks terrible, please don't tell me you're one of those Philly fans who would boo him already. He's been the starter for half a game (almost). Everyone knew that there was a chance he wouldn't be great starting the season. Give him some time.

Where are all those great Philthy WR I am hearing so much about? Guess maybe McNabb did not suck so bad afterall. :dunno:

While he looks terrible, please don't tell me you're one of those Philly fans who would boo him already. He's been the starter for half a game (almost). Everyone knew that there was a chance he wouldn't be great starting the season. Give him some time.

24 yards in the first half is far from "wouldn't be great starting the season." lol

I was never a supporter of getting rid of McNabb. McNabb had a 93 QB rating on the season last year. I knew Kolb would suck because well... he sucks. And they need to get rid of Andy. I never believed McNabb was the problem and he's a decent QB which are hard to come by in the NFL.

Where are all those great Philthy WR I am hearing so much about? Guess maybe McNabb did not suck so bad afterall. :dunno:

:pointstosky: THIS.

24 yards in the first half is far from "wouldn't be great starting the season." lol

I was never a supporter of getting rid of McNabb. McNabb had a 93 QB rating on the season last year. I knew Kolb would suck because well... he sucks. And they need to get rid of Andy. I never believed McNabb was the problem and he's a decent QB which are hard to come by in the NFL.

Then you are in the minority for Eagles fans. I live in Jersey, work in Philly, and pretty much all of my friends root for the Eagles. They all wanted McNabb gone and they were sure that Kolb was gonna be the next great QB, and I wasn't sure why on either count. EIther way, I'll love it if Kolb sucks, Vick comes in and gets killed (I mean that literally) and the Eagles run out of QBs. :cheers:

Then you are in the minority for Eagles fans. I live in Jersey, work in Philly, and pretty much all of my friends root for the Eagles. They all wanted McNabb gone and they were sure that Kolb was gonna be the next great QB, and I wasn't sure why on either count. EIther way, I'll love it if Kolb sucks, Vick comes in and gets killed (I mean that literally) and the Eagles run out of QBs. :cheers:

Exactly. I just texted my boss and said I was sitting on my couch laughing at all the retards that were screaming McNabb had to go. :doublethumbsup: The fans ran him out of town and now they are getting exactly what they asked for.

And he's out already. Wonder if "concussion" is a code word for management going "Ooooooh F**************"

This is gonna be pathetic. :headbanger:

Vick sux 2! :pointstosky:

Didn't feel like starting another thread. But yea. hahahahahahaha They both suck. I hope the Skins make the playoffs this year. :lol:

Didn't feel like starting another thread. But yea. hahahahahahaha They both suck. I hope the Skins make the playoffs this year. :lol:

All this sucking and donkey balls talk has given me a woody. :wub:

You can pm me pix any time. :thumbsup:

You said you didn't want me to so eat me.

Post them and I might change my mind about you.

Post them and I might change my mind about you.

But.... but.... but..... you said that if I posted pics that I could just be posting pictures of anyone and they were meaningless. :(

But.... but.... but..... you said that if I posted pics that I could just be posting pictures of anyone and they were meaningless. :(

:thumbsdown:

I dont think vick did that bad. He showed rust. If Kolb is out with a concussion for any amount of time vick will be fine.

I dont think vick did that bad. He showed rust. If Kolb is out with a concussion for any amount of time vick will be fine.

I thought Vick looked like he always did. I didn't see any rust. He was never a super accurate passer.

The Eagles would have won if it wasn't for the steroid abusing Clay Matthews having an increased bulk, strength and speed advantage. Fockin' USC cheaters.

Note: I'm a Cowboys fan. I just don't like injustice.

WHERE IS THAT EFFING THREAD WHEN I SAID MCNABB WAS GOING TO HAVE A STELLAR YEAR THIS YEAR?

God the Eagles and the fans who ran him out of town can suck it!

I dedicate this song to all Eagles fans...and edjr because he is one of those hairband loving hom0s. :headbanger:

Not all. I was appalled when they canned McNabb. I knew what we had.

Not all. I was appalled when they canned McNabb. I knew what we had.

Either way it was an excuse to post a Cinderella video using the new Youtube function Mike so graciously gave us. :headbanger:

The Eagles would have won if it wasn't for the steroid abusing Clay Matthews having an increased bulk, strength and speed advantage. Fockin' USC cheaters.

Note: I'm a Cowboys fan. I just don't like injustice.

I think he has special powers in his hair too. Completely unfair.

I think he has special powers in his hair too. Completely unfair.

His hair is completely gay. I hope he burns his scalp using his curling iron.

i dont like his name either. I mean, if its spelled Kolb, it should be pronounced Kolb like colby chsees. if its pronounced cobb, but spelled kolb, its just stoopid

His hair is completely gay.

Not quite as ghey as Tom Brady's thou. :doh:

One thing that bothered me was that in the first half, the Eagles would go 2 plays with Kolb, 1 with Vick, 3 player Kolb, 1 Vick, etc. I don't know if Kolb ever got 4 consecutive snaps.

How the hell is a player supposed to try to get any kind of a rhythm going that way? Absolutely stupid idea, and the Eagles are the only team that really runs a 2 QB system (I'm not counting wildcat crap, since those are usually RBs.) :thumbsdown:

Kolb sucked ass yesterday, but I think it would be a mistake for the Eagles to go with Vick...

The Packers studied Kolb like crazy last week and shut down what he does (with help from Kolb!) and did not really prepare for Vick.... Plus they were up 20-3/27-10 a good section of the second half where a player like Vick could come in and play loose with nothing really to lose and just run around (which he did very well, mind you).

Give somebody a week to prepare for Vick and (even Detroit) they will do much better.... Vick's passes (except for one touch pass over the middle) were horrible...

Just heard Cris Carter say that they should start Vick over Kolb next week.... I think that is a mistake

Kolb was awful yesterday but he was running for his life behind a "suspect" (at best) offensive line on a team with no running game against a nasty front 7. It's really not a shock that he struggled. And as bad as he looked I'm not going to totally give up on him after one miserable half. It's not like McNabb never had days like yesterday behind center for the Eagles. The OL and lack of any run support is a much bigger problem for this team.

Philly should start Vick next week. Not because he outplayed Kolb (although he did). Because you don't trot your QB out there a week after a concussion. I don't know about the wild inaccuracy you guys are talking about - Vick looked fairly accurate to me and he was scrambling in vintage form. I've never been a big fan of his game but he looked solid yesterday.

I like McNabb and enjoyed his time here but I was ready for a change. It was stunningly obvious that the guy was too inaccurate to play in Andy Reid's offense and that he'd choke in every pressure situation. I still can't believe they traded him within the division though, that was a truly dumb move.

One thing that bothered me was that in the first half, the Eagles would go 2 plays with Kolb, 1 with Vick, 3 player Kolb, 1 Vick, etc. I don't know if Kolb ever got 4 consecutive snaps.

How the hell is a player supposed to try to get any kind of a rhythm going that way? Absolutely stupid idea, and the Eagles are the only team that really runs a 2 QB system (I'm not counting wildcat crap, since those are usually RBs.) :thumbsdown:

You don't see the brilliance in alerting the defense every time you are going to run the ball by switching out your QB? Come on now....

McNabb is one of the worst Eagle QBs of all time. Worse than Bobby Hoying, Matt Cavanaugh, Brad Goebel, Doug Peterson, Koy Detmer, AJ Feeley, and Guido Merkens. Yes, THAT Guido Merkens. The Eagles won games despite the rotten play of McNabb.

Rodney Peete > Donovan McNabb

McNabb is one of the worst Eagle QBs of all time. Worse than Bobby Hoying, Matt Cavanaugh, Brad Goebel, Doug Peterson, Koy Detmer, AJ Feeley, and Guido Merkens. Yes, THAT Guido Merkens. The Eagles won games despite the rotten play of McNabb.

Rodney Peete > Donovan McNabb

I am laughing so hard I may pee my pants. This by far is the best post I have read on this forum yet.