Sign in to follow this  
Apollo Creed

Already Not Happy W/little ray rice

What about the off season made you think that the Ravens were going to start ignoring McGahee on goal lines? Rice is still a stud, but he is playing the Jets who have a brutal defense. Besides, it is not like MJD, Gore, Shonn Green, Steven Jackson, DeAngelo, or Turner lit it up this week. It was just a bad week for first round backs (and receivers).

Just relax and wait until week 3 or 4 before you start jumping off of bridges.

jesus, you people are worse than a gaggle of old ladies at a knitting party. it's week 1!

go ahead and sell off rice. cut calvin. execute best.

serious question: have any of you people played ff prior to this year? shiat happens! newsfockingflash: your stud wrs aren't going to do 8/150/2 every week. and your stud rbs aren't going to do 125/2 every week. not. gonna. happen.

every stud player will have clunkers.

douche out your vaginas and buck up.

(for the record, i don't own rice. or any of the players i used as examples...just saying.)

id say ray rice is a good number 2 fantasy back.. might get some yards but give me a break.. TDs are all that matters.. the experts that pinned him at 4 are retarded.. and im retarded for believing them.. shoulda stuck with my gut.. gotta pull some kinda trade

RICE SUCKS OH NOOEEEZZZ!!!

i would've traded you shon green for ray rice if you were in my league. :wave:

id say ray rice is a good number 2 fantasy back.. might get some yards but give me a break.. TDs are all that matters.. the experts that pinned him at 4 are retarded.. and im retarded for believing them.. shoulda stuck with my gut.. gotta pull some kinda trade

Clearly you should trade him straight up for Hakeem Nicks. If you're lucky. :thumbsup:

i wont have him 'hopefully' in a week or 2.. so honestly i could careless. i know im stupid.. i took this runt at 4

Then it will be fun to make fun of your stupid trade :banana:

Can't wait to bump this thread throughout the year and make Apollo stupid look stupid :banana:

:thumbsup: And next week all these RBs will be benched for another RB due to over reactions, and they will go off. Too predictable and too funny.

i wont have him 'hopefully' in a week or 2.. so honestly i could careless. i know im stupid.. i took this runt at 4

*couldn't care less*

:doh:

If you could care less, that means you care a little. :banana:

didnt know the grammer police was out tonight.. :argue:

Not the grammar police, not by a long shot. Just having fun at your expense. Just roll with it man. :overhead:

I was gonna post something earlier today about Rice in the sky is falling thread. If you expected anything more than a handful of points tonight, you're an idiot.

And if you took Rice @ #4 and didn't want to, but did because you thought you were supposed to....you're a focking idiot.

What about the off season made you think that the Ravens were going to start ignoring McGahee on goal lines? Rice is still a stud, but he is playing the Jets who have a brutal defense. Besides, it is not like MJD, Gore, Shonn Green, Steven Jackson, DeAngelo, or Turner lit it up this week. It was just a bad week for first round backs (and receivers).

Just relax and wait until week 3 or 4 before you start jumping off of bridges.

This.

My God guys. It's focking week one and half of you are already pulling the Chicken Little with your players. You drafted them (or should have) for their overall performance. NOT because EVERY game they'll go off.

Have a beer, relax and give it a couple weeks; especially with Rice.

This.

My God guys. It's focking week one and half of you are already pulling the Chicken Little with your players. You drafted them (or should have) for their overall performance. NOT because EVERY game they'll go off.

Have a beer, relax and give it a couple weeks; especially with Rice.

Exactly, it is not like Rice had this performance against the Lions or Rams. Chill out

I wonder who I can package in a deal to land this guy. This thread sounds like I should land him cheap!

Clearly, all those shots you took from Drago and Rocky made you semi-retarded.

:lol: And dead too.

Why would you be? They traded away their only speed in the WR position in Clayton. Bradford made Clayton look like a viable #2 in all leagues this weekend after 10 days of chemistry. Just goes to show you how boring of speed and respect Boldin, Housh, & Mason have on opposing defenses. I wouldn't trust Flacco or any WR other than Boldin this year. Then you see McGahee and/or McClain being targeted especially on the important downs and distances. That's not worthy of a #4 overall pick IMO.

At least MJD, CJ2K, and GORE are on the field.

i dont care how stingy JETS defense is. i know. i knew he wasnt gonna get goalline carries.. just sick of all the hype this little runt gets

He didn't get goalline carries last year...and he finished as a top5 RB. God forbid he gets even a handful this year. He played the far-and-away #1 DEF this week...granted I'm not sure why they didn't involve him in the passing game more, but better weeks lie ahead.

He didn't get goalline carries last year...and he finished as a top5 RB. God forbid he gets even a handful this year. He played the far-and-away #1 DEF this week...granted I'm not sure why they didn't involve him in the passing game more, but better weeks lie ahead.

defenses are going to learn there is no speed in the BAL wr corps. These guys are skeletons

defenses are going to learn there is no speed in the BAL wr corps. These guys are skeletons

And how is that any different than last year?

And please don't mention Mark Clayton anymore....he isn't that good.

Rice had 23 touches. The stats weren't great, but it was against arguably the best defense in the NFL on the road.

Meanwhile McGahee had 6 touches for NEGATIVE 8 yards and a LOST fumble. OK so he scored a TD, big deal. Rice is the man here and he'll be fine.

If most people think like you I make go target him as a buy low in every league I'm in! :music_guitarred:

And please don't mention Mark Clayton anymore....he isn't that good.

he sure turned out to be better than Moss and AJ this week. Don't tell Bradford