Sign in to follow this  
banisterbw

Is SJax the NFL's Most fragile player?

Seriously, a groin strain? Didn't he have the same injury (or maybe it was a strained hammy) a couple years ago and missed damn near half the season. Seems like I always draft in the 8-9 spot and nearly always end up having to draft this guy. Man up Jackson!

No1 else has had to carry their entire team for the past 3 years, give him a break.

True dat. :thumbsup:

Still, like banisterbw, I continue to draft him every freaking year :wall:

He had a quad strain a couple years ago, and he was done for a long time with that.

I picked up Darby because I know SJAX. Dude will be out a month.

True dat. :thumbsup:

Still, like banisterbw, I continue to draft him every freaking year :wall:

I finally cut ties with him in my keeper league this year. The constant back concerns last year and off season back surgery finally convinced me to steer clear. I was mocked at the draft by one of the more vocal guys in the league, but I ended up snagging Rivers at the end of round 1 instead (4 keepers x 10 teams means 40 players already off the board). I have to say that I'm feeling pretty good about the decision to drop him!

I have had SJax since he was a rookie(2004) in my 4 keeper league. This is his 7th season, there have been ups and downs. I expect injuries especially with RBs, and that is why I am a RB die hard depth believer.

The title of this thread is ridiculous to me. I don't see how a RB who has played in 87 games can be labeled as THE MOST fragile player in the NFL.

:rolleyes:

I think this award goes to Bob Sanders.

Easily. I came to this thread and searched "Sanders" and was going to be in utter disbelief if he hadn't been mentioned yet.

Easily. I came to this thread and searched "Sanders" and was going to be in utter disbelief if he hadn't been mentioned yet.

At least Sanders doesn't sit out multiple games with "strains" "pulls" and the like. His injuries are usually pretty significant. I just get tired of reading "groin strain" and then next thing you know dude is out a month.

I think this award goes to Bob Sanders.

Chaz Schilens sprained his ankle reading this sentence.

Shocker of the last 10 years.

Fred Taylor is injured won't play this week.

Fragile Fred is still the NFL's most fragile player.

Give Noshow Moreno a couple more years and he will own this title.

Shocker of the last 10 years.

Fred Taylor is injured won't play this week.

Fragile Fred is still the NFL's most fragile player.

Give Noshow Moreno a couple more years and he will own this title.

% of years in NFL and games played, hands down MORENO is MR. FRAGILE.

no mention of Reggie Bush? :shocking:

if he misses the expected 5 weeks with his most recent injury, that will be 17 games missed in the last 4 seasons or a full seasons worth of action.

At least Sanders doesn't sit out multiple games with "strains" "pulls" and the like. His injuries are usually pretty significant. I just get tired of reading "groin strain" and then next thing you know dude is out a month.

That has nothing to do with his fragility. He gets SERIOUSLY hurt on "nothing" plays.

% of years in NFL and games played, hands down MORENO is MR. FRAGILE.

Yep, its true he didnt miss a game last year. Your thinking of the preseason where i think he was out for the majority so it has given him the illusion of fragility.