Sign in to follow this  
Boston Three Party

Who's Getting...

Mmmmm Jager.

ADIOS BOWE AND KNOX.

I personally had no greater feeling this week than just dropping those wastes of life. I mean, I could start Sidney Rice now and ALMOST get the production combined @ ZERO.

But.....Knox is leading the NFL in yards after catch!!! /Sarcasm

I will take Amendola and any WW bum over these worthless focktards.

Who are you dropping this week?? (My league's waivers don't have much, I'm trading around, but still....I might rock some DEION FOCKING BRANCH and Tate if neccesary)

:ninja: :doh:

Mmmmm Jager.

ADIOS BOWE AND KNOX.

I personally had no greater feeling this week than just dropping those wastes of life. I mean, I could start Sidney Rice now and ALMOST get the production combined @ ZERO.

But.....Knox is leading the NFL in yards after catch!!! /Sarcasm

I will take Amendola and any WW bum over these worthless focktards.

Who are you dropping this week?? (My league's waivers don't have much, I'm trading around, but still....I might rock some DEION FOCKING BRANCH and Tate if neccesary)

:ninja: :doh:

There are plenty of droppable guys. Bowe and Knox are prime candidates. Here are some more:

- ANY Bears WR/TE

- Most Saints WRs can be dropped or at least benched

- Shiancoe

- Legedu Nenee

- ANY Cleveland WRs

- ANY Cardinal other than Fitz

- Lee Evans(fock his one catch for a TD...hes useless)

There are more but this is a good start.

I can't believe anyone started Knox last week with Todd Collins at QB and expected Knox to produce. Maybe you should drop yourself from the ownership tab...

So I am starting to see Jennings as a prime candidate for being dropped. I have both Roy Williams and Brandon Tate available in a shallow league, so I might go get one of those. Anyone agree?

So I am starting to see Jennings as a prime candidate for being dropped. I have both Roy Williams and Brandon Tate available in a shallow league, so I might go get one of those. Anyone agree?

problem with jennings is that he's that middle guy. You can't effing drop him, but its too frustrating starting him, and most of us invested a 3rd rounder in him, if not 2nd...

Thankfully, I just dumped him prior to this week's game. Unfortunately, I got finley in return. Actual deal was Hillis/Jennings/Witten for Moss/Finley/CJ Spiller. Thankfully the swap didn't affect my outcome this week, I got crushed by like 75 pts. But I was talking to my buddy who i made the trade with, and in regards to the Finley injury, I was like, 'whatever, was well worth it to get Jennings out the door!'

He is so frustrating both on field and off. By off I mean he's worth crap in a trade, and you hate having him on your roster! I also believe he'll get more looks with the injuries there, but I'm still glad to be rid of him...

I'm adding Royal to the list. His inconsistencies are further exasperated by the fact that they throw for 400 yards a game. How the crap is he not consistently getting 70-100 yards a game??? And he's not really a redzone target. Gotta cut bait!

Bowe... I'd love to drop his ass, but I really don't have any decent roster options in that league. Now I look and see that KC is playing Houston this week, the #32 passing defense. The FF gods are cruel, baiting me with such a sweet-looking fruit. :nono:

Palmer and Ochocinco

Palmer - yes if bye week fill in. If not, you could do worse.

Chad - No way. He still gets targets and things will be opening up now that TO has made a splash.

I hear 'ya. I've got Santonio back and have to choose between the two of them as my flex. Should be a pretty simple decision with the exception that is Houston.

Bowe... I'd love to drop his ass, but I really don't have any decent roster options in that league. Now I look and see that KC is playing Houston this week, the #32 passing defense. The FF gods are cruel, baiting me with such a sweet-looking fruit. :nono:

Palmer - yes if bye week fill in. If not, you could do worse.

Chad - No way. He still gets targets and things will be opening up now that TO has made a splash.

Nah - Ocho has been fools gold for a while now. Hes like Steve Smith of Carolins who also has been drafted too high for many years with only a few really good fantasy seasons under his belt. Ocho doesnt score enough to be a top WR yet he gets drafted that way every year.

Nah - Ocho has been fools gold for a while now. Hes like Steve Smith of Carolins who also has been drafted too high for many years with only a few really good fantasy seasons under his belt. Ocho doesnt score enough to be a top WR yet he gets drafted that way every year.

Who said he was a #1 WR? We're talking about benching/cutting players. I agree he is past elite status but if a guy can still put up 1000 yards and 9 scores (2009 stats) he is worth starting or at least a roster spot.

:doublethumbsup:

I dropped Ocho today. He can have a big game every now and then but there clearly not enough consistency to warrant a weekly start.

anyone holding on to jennings is someone i feel sorry for. if i offered mike williams (tb0 for the guy who has jennings in my league hed laugh me out of the room, yet thats an unfair trade for ME! Jennings is just like colston.

No way I'm dropping Knox. I think you'll be kicking yourself for that later on. He's produced solid for me (PPR, Return Yardage) in every game this year aside from the Giants and Panthers. And really, I wasn't expecting much from him those weeks anyway. He was on my bench. I think down the stretch as he and Cutler settle into Martz's offense, he's going to put up some pretty big numbers. You got to remember, those guys have only been in that offense together for 4 games. And he was still producing on the low side of solid. Sky's the limit with Knox, I think...

Now Jennings on the other hand, I came real close to dropping him this week for a back up quarterback since I'm a Rodger's owner and he may not play this week. In the end, I decided to drop L. Moore for the back up quarterback and traded Jennings straight up for Finley.

Even with Finley out for 3-6 weeks, I feel like I got a steal.

I hate Jennings.

I've been holding onto 3 qb's. Orton has blossomed, Palmer to the bench, Goodbye Alex Smith

I can't believe anyone started Knox last week with Todd Collins at QB and expected Knox to produce. Maybe you should drop yourself from the ownership tab...

:pointstosky:

As for Bowe - I wouldn't consider dropping him until after this week's game. If the Chiefs can't get their passing game going against the Texans then they are beyond pathetic. If this isn't what the doctor ordered and they don't get it turned around this week than :wave: Bowe.

Wow! I sure hope for all of your sakes that most of you are playing in 8 or ten team leagues. In competitive 12 team leagues, i don't see how you can flat-out waiver wire almost any of these guys (notable exceptions: Alex Smith and Carson Palmer). The other guys you just have to have patience with, or use only as flex or bye week fillers until they start to come around.

Barber

i so want to drop this guy. seems like more valuable prospects are available: owens, my anus, etc.

Wow! I sure hope for all of your sakes that most of you are playing in 8 or ten team leagues. In competitive 12 team leagues, i don't see how you can flat-out waiver wire almost any of these guys (notable exceptions: Alex Smith and Carson Palmer). The other guys you just have to have patience with, or use only as flex or bye week fillers until they start to come around.

agreed! unless you're playing on a 8 team league how in the hell can you even consider dropping ocho? .. or for that matter any of these guys.

I just picked up Bowe in my 14 team league and thinking of playing him this week w TO and Fitz on bye. I was actually really surprised he was dropped, picking are really slim in a 14 teamer.

I can't seem to figure out how Bowe keeps getting ranked in the top 25 each week. I started him for 4 weeks, and he was horrible. Minus the 45 yard flea flicker touchdown that he almost blew in week 3, he has 107 yards and 0 TDs! I kept thinking "this will be the week," but not anymore! I traded him, MSW and MJD for DeSean Jackson, Beanie, and Hightower. Basically a bunch of under-achievers for more under-achievers, but I am banking on Vick returning and DeSean being discovered again! Beanie and Hightower have a good schedule, plus I already have Mendenhall, Charles, Michael Bush, and the Law Firm.....

Got Mike Thomas, and I will be waiving MSW, but not until tomorrow night, so my opponent can't pick him up and play him against me (3 day waiting period).

Thinking .... Danny Woodhead. RB/WR on Yahoo.

my how the fantasy gods love to torment us... :doh:

things change so much from just a few weeks ago

Referencing my comment about Bowe above -- I not only kept him, but started him against Houston that week and every week since. :doublethumbsup:

Man I was smart. Or I was too lazy to find a replacement. Maybe easily distracted. Hey look, a butterfly#@!

I drafted Moss, Colston and MSW in the first 5 rounds. Thought for sure, ONE OF THEM would pan out right away .... it's been a crazy season ..... Mike Thomas is my #2 WR behind Colston this week. Critical game .... I'm benching Best. Not sure about Moss. I want to bench him ..... but then he will screw me even more, by going off.

I mean just hypothetically .... you are Jeff Fisher, you signed Randy Moss .... you have booted Vince Young .... going with Rusty Nobody. That is balls. I respect Fisher for that move. Big time.

And who knows .... Randy might decide to catch some balls without cheating this week because .... nobody is expendable .... and they didn't pay all those millions for nothing.

my how the fantasy gods love to torment us... :doh:

things change so much from just a few weeks ago

That they DO!

However, I did note I picked Bowe right back up thank god.

Knox however, I went against this week, laughably. 5 points. Worth the DROP.

/Nothing is as good as my "Charles and Greene death duo combo" thread I started at the beginning of the year. That was a prize failure.

anyone holding on to jennings is someone i feel sorry for. if i offered mike williams (tb0 for the guy who has jennings in my league hed laugh me out of the room, yet thats an unfair trade for ME! Jennings is just like colston.

I have both jennings and colston. 70 points combined. Colston has been steady and finally had a breakout game. Jennings has been been good for a few weeks.

I didn't read this thread til right now but even without the hindsight i would've been shocked at some of the names.

I would have won this week if I had started Jones (GB) over Randy Moss.

Again .,,, if I had started Jones over Moss. I'd be alone in first.

I have both jennings and colston. 70 points combined. Colston has been steady and finally had a breakout game. Jennings has been been good for a few weeks.

I didn't read this thread til right now but even without the hindsight i would've been shocked at some of the names.

I drafted Moss, Colston and MSW within like the first 5 rounds. Thinking .... I would figure out some top WRs and build on that ... enter the #1 rushing offense in the NFL with Charles and Jones.

Mike Thomas ..oh yeah he's playing this week. I'll be ok.