Sign in to follow this  
Willis McGahee's Dentist

R.I.P. Recliner Pilot

Sorry I don't swing that way. Are you one of those closeted republicans i always read about?

Are you one of those birkenstock wearing birdsnest hair strung out anorexic lezbo libs I keep hearing about? :dunno:

But you got 'em anyway.

:mewbs:

Hey! It's turdalicious! Waddup, loserleftie? :cheers:

Don't worry, FeelingMN: according to the proper research, your wife doesn't have an elevated risk of breast cancer, because miscarriages result in depressed hormone levels - which is understandable.

[i was supposed to have another nephew; I know all about miscarriages]

Okay, goober.

I guess you aren't able to talk politics then. There is no way to do it when you just throw insults about how stupid the other person is, without acknowledging a good argument/point/etc.

:lol:

Why talk politics when it's so much more entertaining to make fun of your physical failings?

I didn't say you were stupid. I said you were fat, fatty.

Why talk politics when it's so much more entertaining to make fun of your physical failings?

Ah. Well I'm calling you stupid, imbecile. :lol:

BTW: frank: you shouldn't make your myspace profile public. People can sees things:

Frankie M making "muscles"

fattie indeed. May I suggest Adkins, and perhaps moving up to 10lb dumbbells? :first:

ewwwww.... :thumbsdown:

Keep the phrases you talk about at your "Log Cabin Republicans" meetings to yourself, sir...

This is a family message board :cheers:

Fixed

I've had much worse. Much much worse.

Prove it. This guy is getting into Gfiafp crazy and unfunny to boot. :wacko:

:(

Now you hurt my feelings.

It's not my fault that you need a manzierre, so keep your misdirected anger off of me, T1ts Ahoy.

He's definitely not stupid, you can tell by his posts (right or wrong, they are well-expressed). But he gets riled up and immediate stoops to a middle school mentality. The name calling and fight challenges are signs of immaturity and insecurity. I'd bet an actual psychiatrist would have a field day with this guy. Anyone who need to tell you how smart he is, what his bodyfat percentage is, and how great a fighter he is, has some deep, deep issues. Probably goes back to his youth and his fighting for attention and love at home.

Savannah Luv. Nuff said.

IMMensa makes Savannah Love look like Secret Asian Man.

He's definitely not stupid, you can tell by his posts (right or wrong, they are well-expressed). But he gets riled up and immediate stoops to a middle school mentality. The name calling and fight challenges are signs of immaturity and insecurity. I'd bet an actual psychiatrist would have a field day with this guy. Anyone who need to tell you how smart he is, what his bodyfat percentage is, and how great a fighter he is, has some deep, deep issues. Probably goes back to his youth and his fighting for attention and love at home.

I'm just having fun now, Dentist. I tried honestly explaining my positions, and got nothing but insults in return. You don't seem to mention a thing about those people, and their immediate responses of the type you mention above, though.

Problem is yours. I got the green light to insult, because that's how we show teh funneh here, and having fun, so which is it?

You apparently cannot take the same treatment you dish out, huh? Look in the mirror, brah.

HTH :cheers:

Now you hurt my feelings.

It's not my fault that you need a manzierre, so keep your misdirected anger off of me, T1ts Ahoy.

Get another wipe-off tramp stamp on your pudgeceps, Guido - you'll feel all better.

That is, until your monthly shower.... :unsure:

We done now? Is this going anywhere?

BTW: frank: you shouldn't make your myspace profile public. People can sees things:

Frankie M making "muscles"

fattie indeed. May I suggest Adkins, and perhaps moving up to 10lb dumbbells? :first:

Wow.

Your first foray into this post wasn't enough so you edited it with that?

And you think you're funny?

Wow.

You should stick to being a political ######.

Get another wipe-off tramp stamp on your pudgeceps, Guido - you'll feel all better.

That is, until your monthly shower.... :unsure:

We done now? Is this going anywhere?

So sad. So unfunny.

You make the Baby Jesus cry with your lack of humor.

Wow.

Your first foray into this post wasn't enough so you edited it with that?

And you think you're funny?

Wow.

You should stick to being a political ######.

Hey - I'm not the one who put the tramp stamp on his pudgy T-rex arms, and then actually took a pic before actually making a muscle. But whatever, Frankie Avalon.

Again: are we done now?

Hey - I'm not the one who put the tramp stamp on his pudgy T-rex arms, and then actually took a pic before actually making a muscle. But whatever, Frankie Avalon.

If you truly want to insult me, you need to try harder than that. And if you want to be funny, you have to try even harder.

If you truly want to insult me, you need to try harder than that. And if you want to be funny, you have to try even harder.

You likewise. We're done now. Next time I make a point, try to rebut it with something that gets beyond simple guttural grunting, okay?

kthxbai.

:cheers:

For the love of god, please, please be done. This is god awful watching you try to be funny. I do have to say it is like a train wreck and I cant stop watching everyone make fun of you, and you retort with something just unimaginably unfunny.

For the love of god, please, please be done. This is god awful watching you try to be funny. I do have to say it is like a train wreck and I cant stop watching everyone make fun of you, and you retort with something just unimaginably unfunny.

:cry:

I'm just having fun now, Dentist. I tried honestly explaining my positions, and got nothing but insults in return. You don't seem to mention a thing about those people, and their immediate responses of the type you mention above, though.

Problem is yours. I got the green light to insult, because that's how we show teh funneh here, and having fun, so which is it?

You apparently cannot take the same treatment you dish out, huh? Look in the mirror, brah.

HTH :cheers:

For the dozenth time, I'm not a brah, brah.

And the guys who are messing with you aren't claiming to be above everyone else. That's your shtick. They're making you look foolish.

Hypocrite. :lol:

What you wanted to do is merely pile on insults until I insulted you back. You deserve it; I posted good information that you have nothing to say about. Your wife miscarried, and I just taught you something about this topic that you cannot seem to stand being taught about. Be ignorant; it's the only way leftists can protect their belief system.

No. My intention was not to make you snap the way you did. I kinda feel bad about it now. Sorry.

And you did not post good information. It's slanted. First of all, you preface the link calling it an article, when in actuality it's a blog. Dude, there's a difference. Secondly, the doctor who's authoritative blog you linked mentions femminist pro-abortion, pro-life. Why make that distinction if you're simply discussing the biology of abortion? So you linked a dude who simply confirms your beliefs. And you have to link blogs because the mainstream medical community is in cahoots with the Liberals in trying to forward their pro-abortion propaganda. ~Really?

And you taught me absolutely nothing about abortion/miscarriage. You think a generic statement about abnormally low hormone levels post miscarriage is gonna suffice? It doesn't. Progesterone dips after a pregnancy is terminated and you can trick the body into thinking it's still pregnant through supplements. Yet there's no mention of that hormone in your link. The hormone hCG is mentioned...and it remains higher than baseline levels post miscarriage. It took a couple weeks for it to return to normal in my wife....so she did not have abnormally low hormone levels at any point during the pregnancy nor post termination. So I take issue with the statement in question.

You're gonna have to toughen up here buddy. You can't lose your sh1t when someone simply says you're pedantic and bland. That's about as focking courteous as it gets around here tough guy.

You likewise. We're done now. Next time I make a point, try to rebut it with something that gets beyond simple guttural grunting, okay?

kthxbai.

:cheers:

See ya later, Chunks!

This from the clown whose spelling autochecker stopped trying to change "schlong" to "long" three years ago? :lol:

See, he can do funny. :thumbsup:

No. My intention was not to make you snap the way you did. I kinda feel bad about it now. Sorry.

And you did not post good information. It's slanted. First of all, you preface the link calling it an article, when in actuality it's a blog. Dude, there's a difference. Secondly, the doctor who's authoritative blog you linked mentions femminist pro-abortion, pro-life. Why make that distinction if you're simply discussing the biology of abortion? So you linked a dude who simply confirms your beliefs. And you have to link blogs because the mainstream medical community is in cahoots with the Liberals in trying to forward their pro-abortion propaganda. ~Really?

And you taught me absolutely nothing about abortion/miscarriage. You think a generic statement about abnormally low hormone levels post miscarriage is gonna suffice? It doesn't. Progesterone dips after a pregnancy is terminated and you can trick the body into thinking it's still pregnant through supplements. Yet there's no mention of that hormone in your link. The hormone hCG is mentioned...and it remains higher than baseline levels post miscarriage. It took a couple weeks for it to return to normal in my wife....so she did not have abnormally low hormone levels at any point during the pregnancy nor post termination. So I take issue with the statement in question.

You're gonna have to toughen up here buddy. You can't lose your sh1t when someone simply says you're pedantic and bland. That's about as focking courteous as it gets around here tough guy.

Uh huh. I posted far more information than that, tough guy. I posted evidence of the bias of the reports - the recent reports - which are you relying on as "new" information that suddenly contradicts 50 years of study on the matter, all of which previously pointed to a very direct link.

And you cannot fathom the bias, even though the evidence is right in front of your face. You won't accept even the possibility that your reports have bias.

The MD I posted to is just one of thousands of sources of this information. That particular doctor, however, specializes in this field, and has done research on the viability of those reports.

Can you post evidence that proves that his claim that the reports bias - and reasons - are false? Can you refute him? Or are you just going with the usual leftist claim that since the challenge to the information is biased, it is by definition illegitimate?

Where is your equal discrimination on judging the bias of the initial reports? He's pointed out to you the political bias held by the controllers of the study you're harkening, so why the double standard from you?

Are you that afraid to find out something which doesn't fit into your neat view of the world?

Shame. Like I said: you want to be blind, carry on. I suspected political bias before I even looked for it. I found extremely incriminating reasons to distrust the new claims that abortion and breast cancer are not linked.

Disregard it all you want. My wife isn't having an abortion - and hasn't had a miscarriage - so it doesn't affect me whatsoever.

I told you to fock off, and you've insulted me a number of times. I'm interested why you're so concerned about me telling you to do so, and not at all concerned about why you instantly snap and spew the run-on insults.

Double standard you have. I tried to share information that I found.

For the dozenth time, I'm not a brah, brah.

And the guys who are messing with you aren't claiming to be above everyone else. That's your shtick. They're making you look foolish.

In their eyes, I never looked like anything else, brah. They're - you're - lefties. It is what it is. None of you seem able to cogently argue repudiations, so you go to what you know.

I can insult also. I just didn't want to, because there's no point. I think this last page proves that. I wanted to talk about serious topics here, because I find them important.

I found extremely incriminating reasons to distrust the new claims that abortion and breast cancer are not linked.

Maybe you should get a mammogram, Butter T1ts? :dunno:

Double standard you have.

What, are you Yoda now?

"Double standard you have. Share the information with you I tried. Tell you to fock off, I tried."

Is this IMMensa?

I think that's higher than 9 percent body fat, no? :lol:

That's awesome. Did you get your niece to photochop for you, donhaas? I know you don't have the skillz.

:first:

Of course, don - that picture was 5 years ago, when I said I was much heavier. I also said that I've lost about 20 pounds, and am around 9% body fat. You said you were 6-4, 225. You're 5 pounds heavier than I am, and a 1/2" taller (if you're to be believed) - and since you've said that you're hung like Favre, we know that you have that extra weight elsewhere - like hanging over your belt.

He's talking about you too, then. :lol:

A quick google search about abortion and breast cancer shows article after article of no connection. I work at a cancer center, and on monday I will ask our Oncologist if this is true. Will get back with you guys Monday. Matter of fact, we have two, I'll ask them both. In there professional opinion, does breast cancer and abortion have a link to each other.

Is this IMMensa?

I think that's higher than 9 percent body fat, no? :lol:

The fat in his chin alone puts him over 10%!

The fat in his chin alone puts him over 10%!

There probably isn't anyone on the board with under 10% bodyfat. And none of us women are under 15%. I realize the body was shopped onto that head, but judging by the face/neck, Mensa is around 20%.