Sign in to follow this  
Willis McGahee's Dentist

R.I.P. Recliner Pilot

Fatty? Just WTF picture were you looking at? I'm not fat at all. I have about 9% body fat, in fact.

Hey - I thought about making it a battle of wits, but I thought I'd better give you at least a fighting chance, Franks 'n Beans. :lol:

still taking this pretty seriously, Frank?  Didja get abused as a young'un?

:unsure:

Most fat folks don't think they're fat. I don't know you, so I don't really care about hurting your feelings, and I'm telling you: you look fat. Maybe it was the angle or the lighting, but I doubt it, Soft Serve.

BTW: what is it with you that you cannot seem to stop yourself from being insulting? I've given you a warning; now I will not publicly acknowledge you again. I'm not interested in merely insulting you back; you don't make yourself look good all by yourself.

You focking idiot.

C'mon, tubbs.... let's get it together here.... You're falling apart like a moveon.org lesbian protestor :pointstosky:

These bets about leaving the board forever, are some of the gahest ever. Who really cares? Most of these dolts that have 10,000 plus posts have to many alias to count. I'm sure he has been on here, just like I'm sure Newbiejr has as well. So everyone who is in here thumping their chest about RP is gone....no he isnt, and who cares. :rolleyes:

Most fat folks don't think they're fat. I don't know you, so I don't really care about hurting your feelings, and I'm telling you: you look fat. Maybe it was the angle or the lighting, but I doubt it, Soft Serve.

Where's your pic in the Geek pic thread Frank? :dunno:

I think we all know the point. :cheers:

:dunno:

I've had my picture up here before for GTG.

Do you come to the aid of all the downtrodden? I mean, Lebron and Tiger really needed you, but IMFATSOmind can handle himself, I think.

Wow....Mensa's true colors.

Like I said....I just wanted to expose you as a charlatan.

Mission Accomplished

Hypocrite. :lol:

What you wanted to do is merely pile on insults until I insulted you back. You deserve it; I posted good information that you have nothing to say about. Your wife miscarried, and I just taught you something about this topic that you cannot seem to stand being taught about. Be ignorant; it's the only way leftists can protect their belief system.

Soft serve! :lol:

That is an awesome cut at fat people. I like it! Of course, fat people would be insulted I'm sure, so I don't know why you think your ilk is tolerant in any way...

:dunno:

I've had my picture up here before for GTG.

Do you come to the aid of all the downtrodden? I mean, Lebron and Tiger really needed you, but IMFATSOmind can handle himself, I think.

Nah - I think you refusing to post a picture of yourself is cowardly - but whatever, Frank, I'm not concerned. You know the target you make for yourself: you have to look at yourself in the mirror every day.

Or maybe you don't... :unsure:

Hypocrite. :lol:

What you wanted to do is merely pile on insults until I insulted you back.

That's what we do here. We rag on each other. That's what I do with my friends. It's what guys do. Usually it's an attempt to be funny.

You guys missed this. Not only is he smarter than you, tougher than you and has 9% body fat but he also has more money than you.

Give up already, he's probably the guy who talked God into lending his talent to Rush Limbaugh.

Feel sad, leftist? Miserable? Need another handout? Another self-esteem class? I am who I am; I've posted enough information that you can conclude what you want. Fact is all lefties try to gang up and beat what they're afraid of.

Too bad you're afraid of free discourse. Sad, really. You disagree, but you're so emotional about it that you really don't know how to respond except with vitriol. It's not as though you've gotten impatient trying to explain; you haven't even put up an argument.

:lol:

If I cannot get you to see the more sound argument, bothering you trying is good enough. :headbanger:

That's what we do here. We rag on each other. That's what I do with my friends. It's what guys do. Usually it's an attempt to be funny.

Nah - there's a difference between trying to be funny, and just being @ssholes to attack someone of a different view. It's easy to tell the difference.

Soft serve! :lol:

That is an awesome cut at fat people. I like it! Of course, fat people would be insulted I'm sure, so I don't know why you think your ilk is tolerant in any way...

:lol:

I must be getting close to the truth, otherwise the Michelin Man wouldn't feel obligated to answer every time I reference his doughiness.

Nah - I think you refusing to post a picture of yourself is cowardly - but whatever, Frank, I'm not concerned. You know the target you make for yourself: you have to look at yourself in the mirror every day.

Or maybe you don't... :unsure:

I haven't refused to post anything. But obviously it's a concern of yours or you wouldn't bring it up, Stay Puft.

:thumbsup:

What this douche bag said

Nah - there's a difference between trying to be funny, and just being @ssholes to attack someone of a different view. It's easy to tell the difference.

The only one not finding it funny is you, Jabba.

Agreed. Some people are not very good at it. And people get heated and they get personal. I'm just saying, that's a big part of being here. In the past you've stated that you don't insult people and such. Well now that you've started insulting back, you're finally one of us.

I believe that geniuses may be above that sort of thing. They jump straight to beatin' asses. Well, the really tough geniuses do. ROFL

The only one not finding it funny is you, Jabba.

Okay, goober.

I guess you aren't able to talk politics then. There is no way to do it when you just throw insults about how stupid the other person is, without acknowledging a good argument/point/etc.

I have never seen a poster just fall apart from the start of thread till the end like you. You start off being all indignant because someone with different views called a politician a nut. You end pulling an internet tough guy, boasting of your wealth and end up calling another poster insanely stupid for having different views than you. Nothing wrong with calling another poster insanely stupid, its common in these parts, but when you came in complaining about the insults, its pretty funny.

There is one thing I have learned on this forum that I will pass onto you. Never ever think you are the toughest guy on this bored. There is one undisputed tough guy here. He not only is a great fighter but he is also fast as hell. On top of that he was at ground zero on 9-11 and perfomed heroic deeds. You have a ways to go before you are mentioned in the same sentence as this poster but from the stuff i have read from you recently, i feel you have the potential to emulate him.

I believe that geniuses may be above that sort of thing. They jump straight to beatin' asses. Well, the really tough geniuses do. ROFL

Far be it from me to stop you from working on your doctorate in idiocy, son. :wave:

What's it for you on that, about year 24? You can stop now; you mastered it right off the bat. :lol:

I know. He go from Frasier Crane to Russell Crow. How that happen?

:blink:

Far be it from me to stop you from working on your doctorate in idiocy, son. :wave:

What's it for you on that, about year 24? You can stop now; you mastered it right off the bat. :lol:

Son? That poster female. Tell again about how smart you are.

I have never seen a poster just fall apart from the start of thread till the end like you. You start off being all indignant because someone with different views called a politician a nut. You end pulling an internet tough guy, boasting of your wealth and end up calling another poster insanely stupid for having different views than you. Nothing wrong with calling another poster insanely stupid, its common in these parts, but when you came in complaining about the insults, its pretty funny.

Great! Maybe you can pull your head out of your well-oiled anal cavity and admit that I didn't insult anyone at all, and was just interested in offering an opposing viewpoint that was well argued.

That is, until I realized that the lefties here aren't interested in that, but instead are interested in who can insult the best.

Well: I'm game, because my first choice was determined useless. Don't you have a proctology class to get to? They're studying runny bowel movements today; you don't want to miss that. Since you have already mastered talking out of your ass, you may want to inspect close up what that actually looks like, and all. :lol:

There is one thing I have learned on this forum that I will pass onto you. Never ever think you are the toughest guy on this bored. There is one undisputed tough guy here. He not only is a great fighter but he is also fast as hell. On top of that he was at ground zero on 9-11 and perfomed heroic deeds. You have a ways to go before you are mentioned in the same sentence as this poster but from the stuff i have read from you recently, i feel you have the potential to emulate him.

I don't need to emulate anyone; I don't know who you're talking about. I am me, and I post my views. If you don't like them, insult me, and I'll insult in return. That's how it is.

Maybe you'll learn something through osmosis. You know about osmosis, right? What's left after that process is sh!t - but don't worry; they'll cover that today in class for ya.

BTW: you call what you see "falling apart". Nah - I don't do that; it'll take far more than anything any leftist could ever dish out on a forum to do that. What you saw was realization of the futility of trying to teach a leftist a single focking thing.

You're stupid, confident and close-minded, and you'll remain that way until you wake up not sure why you're miserable, perhaps finally noticing that your freedoms and independence are gone.

Insults are good here, right? :lol:

HTH :cheers:

Now god damnnit that was funny. :doublethumbsup:

your well-oiled anal cavity

ewwwww.... :thumbsdown:

Keep the phrases you talk about at your "Young Republicans" meetings to yourself, sir...

This is a family message board :cheers:

I know. He go from Frasier Crane to Russell Crow. How that happen?

:blink:

I'm versatile. :lol:

If medstudent is a 'she', then 'she' can take the insult of being called a man just fine in this forum, right? That's how we roll here, after all...

[sorry medstudent: didn't know you were a woman. The question is: are you hot? :banana:]

ewwwww.... :thumbsdown:

Keep the phrases you talk about at your "Young Republicans" meetings to yourself, sir...

This is a family message board :cheers:

This from the clown whose spelling autochecker stopped trying to change "schlong" to "long" three years ago? :lol:

This may be your greatest post evah.

If medstudent is a 'she', then 'she' can take the insult of being called a man just fine in this forum, right? That's how we roll here, after all...

[sorry medstudent: didn't know you were a woman. The question is: are you hot? :banana:]

He was talking about Willis McGahee's Dentist.

No, the question is how big are my cans. You got a lot to learn about how to be a real man. But i can teach you. First lesson: find the meaning of GFIAFP and follow the doctrine.

Fock off homo

No, the question is how big are my cans. You got a lot to learn about how to be a real man. But i can teach you. First lesson: find the meaning of GFIAFP and follow the doctrine.

Nah - I don't need big cans in order to think someone is hot. It's a face thing with me... :dunno:

:banana:

Nah - I don't need big cans in order to think someone is hot. It's a face thing with me... :dunno:

Sorry I don't swing that way. Are you one of those closeted republicans i always read about?

Worst alias ever :thumbsdown: