Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

who's not going to the playoffs

This is FFToday where not only does every member make the playoffs, they all win their $12 Million Leagues.

My condolences man...but at least you can just sit back and watch football without stressing over all the stats.

This is FFToday where not only does every member make the playoffs, they all win their $12 Million Leagues.

My condolences man...but at least you can just sit back and watch football without stressing over all the stats.

:thumbsup:

@OP... You need to post this over at FBG's. Nobody misses the playoff's over here.

I will be officially out when Brady gets 8 points tonight. Not that anybody cares but due to injuries and the disaster known as Ryan Matthews I've worked the wire more than ever and will probably end up fourth in points but fifth in record. I threaten to quit FF but know I won't.

I'm going in all three of my leagues. I'm strong in two and struggling in the 3rd.

Vick is my QB in all leagues so I guess I have a chance.

Every member here also has a $3 million home, a supermodel trophy wife and a 14-inch dong. :bandana:

I am going to miss the playoffs by 1 spot with the most talented team I've ever had, maybe the best I've ever seen assembled.

QB: Michael Vick/Peyton Manning

RB: Chris Johnson

RB: Steven Jackson

WR: Roddy White

WR: Marques Colston

TE: Jacob Tamme

Flex: Reggie Bush/Manningham/Beanie Wells

I'm going to miss out because Nick Folk couldn't get me 9 tonight and...well, I can't figure out how these bums have focked me. :wall:

Every member here also has a $3 million home, a supermodel trophy wife and a 14-inch dong. :bandana:

Only if we fold them in half. ;)

I am going to miss the playoffs by 1 spot with the most talented team I've ever had, maybe the best I've ever seen assembled.

QB: Michael Vick/Peyton Manning

RB: Chris Johnson

RB: Steven Jackson

WR: Roddy White

WR: Marques Colston

TE: Jacob Tamme

Flex: Reggie Bush/Manningham/Beanie Wells

You've got a great team there with some big names. That's the problem with this year; on paper teams like this you INK in for a Championship run. However, since your luck went like mine (half your guys never show up at the same week), you missing the playoffs lets others in your league sleep well at night.

Ben R./Kitna/Schaub

Bradshaw/R. Rice/J. Best

R. White/Nicks/Garcon

Finley/Tamme

Bryant

Rotating DEF

I still can't get over being 3-10. Had a couple mental errors early but mainly just sh!tty focking luck. I scored the 5th most points in my league but lead the league in points against by 100. I made a couple late season trades for Bradshaw and Nicks only to have Nicks go down after using him 2 weeks (one of which he sucked) and Bradshaw loses the starting job for fumblitis.

I could be the #2 seed. I could be out. The whole season rides on next weeks matchups. Im 8-5, there is another team 8-5 and three teams 7-6. If i win, im the #2 seed, and the team i play (the current #5 seed and Mike Vick owner) doesnt make the playoffs. If i lose, the team i play is the #2 seed, and then im either the #4 seed (if the current #4 team loses) or i am out of the playoffs (if the current #4 team wins)

Got a bit lucky and made it in both leagues I am in at 6-7.

Though, some of the luck was bad luck to have my schedule that way.

In one league Im the 2nd leading scoring team, the other Im the 3rd highest scoring league...but I gave up more points than any other team in both of them...which is a huge reason I have a losing record but snuck in on the points for tiebreaker as the 6th seed in one league and 8th seed in the other.(16 team league) :headbanger:

Thanks to Brady last night I'm in. 7-6, Floyd is healthy (healthy enough anyway)and Stevie Johnson owes me big time. And MAYBE just MAYBE I can get some good play from my TE position. I had Gronkowski but Watson is a FA and so is Cooley. We'll see.