Sign in to follow this  
seh2000

Vincent Jackson

thinking of sitting Miles Austin for VJax...anyone like him big tonight? Kinda crazy that it would be first time playing him for me.

it is a PPR league too?

thinking of sitting Miles Austin for VJax...anyone like him big tonight? Kinda crazy that it would be first time playing him for me.

it is a PPR league too?

What's not to like.

I don't question gifts from the fantasy gods, I accept them and offer sacrifice! :pointstosky: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

I got burned when he played his 1st game. Not putting him in till I see a great game first.

I will start Nicks or Branch first.

I got burned when he played his 1st game. Not putting him in till I see a great game first.

I will start Nicks or Branch first.

i got no time for that. Its now or never. I was starting him anyway.

it is a PPR league too?

I'm sitting Austin for V-jax. Austin just sucks so badly with Kitna that I think it's worth the risk. Fingers crossed!

I'm sitting Austin for V-jax. Austin just sucks so badly with Kitna that I think it's worth the risk. Fingers crossed!

I'm sitting Austin for him too. Now that Floyd and Gates are out, how is Austin the better play? VJax's QB is Rivers, remember?

No Gates, no Floyd who else are they going to throw it to you guy? All the signs pointed to start him, the only hard thing to decide was who you were going to start him for.

I started him over Wallace! BAM! Paid off already.

Who are your other starting WR(s)?

I like Mike Wallace.

Vjax :pointstosky:

Picked him up right before he came off suspension and started him on both of my teams in the semi-finals! :cheers:

I DRAFTED him, and waited and waited and waited...and just unleashed him on this fantasy season. :banana:

I DRAFTED him, and waited and waited and waited...and just unleashed him on this fantasy season. :banana:

With Collie still suffering from scrambled brains, it was either VJax or Mike Thomas ... easy decision. But it sure is nice to start my semifinal matchup with such a bang.

I do wish the 49ers would score once or twice and compel the Chargers to throw a bit more.

EDIT - they did throw him one more - three TDs! :overhead:

It helps when the idiot coach on the other team continues to run single coverage on him. Well, at least they didn't try to cover him with a f*cking linebacker on that last TD.

If Singletary is still coaching in the league next season there is no justice. What a friggin moron.

With Collie still suffering from scrambled brains, it was either VJax or Mike Thomas ... easy decision. But it sure is nice to start my semifinal matchup with such a bang.

It sure is nice!!!!!!!!!!!! :pointstosky:

This is the third time a start him, got burned twice but paid off this time. I benched Fitz and Holmes to plug him in, so i feel darn good about myself.

What's not to like.

I don't question gifts from the fantasy gods, I accept them and offer sacrifice! :pointstosky: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

This post was certainly an excellent one before kickoff.

Chargers D tonight helped me to. I'm off to a huge lead. And my opponent had Vernon Davis....GOOSE EGG!

:cheers: to all of us who had the nads to start VJAX :pointstosky:

I am so happy I didn't listen to any projections or so called expert advice on Vjax. My choice was hard as you can see my WR depth.

My starting WR's this week:

Vjax, Colston, Britt

Bench: Djax, Austin, Garcon, Nicks

Yes, I'm so happy. I had the nads! :doublethumbsup:

:cheers: to all of us who had the nads to start VJAX :pointstosky:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

It wasn't that naddy a choice for me. You had to know it was a matter of time. The guy's too big and talented, and Rivers is too damn good.

It prooves to me that the "experts" are too scared to stick their nads out ever. FFToday had one of the biggest projections for him.

Of course Floyd and Gates being out probably had a big effect on the outcome. Perfect storm.

I am so happy I didn't listen to any projections or so called expert advice on Vjax. My choice was hard as you can see my WR depth.

My starting WR's this week:

Vjax, Colston, Britt

Bench: Djax, Austin, Garcon, Nicks

Yes, I'm so happy. I had the nads! :doublethumbsup:

Benching Nicks? :nono:

Bench nicks and Djax awesome move Luckbox....wow let's throw a bill down ill take nicks and Djax you take colston and BRITT!!!!

VJAX was a good risk but BRITT!!! God I wish I had you in the semis!!

Bench nicks and Djax awesome move Luckbox....wow let's throw a bill down ill take nicks and Djax you take colston and BRITT!!!!

I'm starting Britt over tampa mike. He's gonna go off.

Did someone say semi? I had a semi last night watching VJax! :banana:

I have to be honest, last nights game was prolly the funniest game (fantasy wise) I've ever watched. I'm in two leagues and started Rivers, V-Jax, and SD defense in one league and the SD Defense it the other. I don't get NFL Network so me and my neighbor went up to the local sports bar. He had Rivers and V-Jax going as well in his league.

We were going nuts the whole time. People in the bar thought we were crazy. Epic. :overhead: