Sign in to follow this  
PATSSOX

Foster got nailed....

the series before in ribs or stomach and has not played this series. Well Foster you got us this far but you also got us all beat in Semi's :(

Of course they get pass interference to the 1 yard line and Ward fumbles :cry: :wall:

He'd also tweaked his ankle on that play near the goal line where he got caught from behind. He would've went in if not tripped up, surely.

He's done for the game

He is done and so are my teams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lock: :pointstosky: :mad: :mad: :mad:

craziest thing is, i go to check out derek ward on waivers, yea the 12th place owner on my league has him stashed..perfect

Lets hope he is back next week. Vick and Philly D/ST may have propelled me to victory.

Well boys Foster got most of us to the Semi Finals and he lost it for alot of us.

Im going to need about 80+ pts from Brady, Welker, Graham and Pats D/ST :thumbsdown: and 60+ from Rice, Graham, and Pats D/St to pull out 1 semi final win. So my season is over except for 2 3rd place games that i still could get some money but went from being about to win about $900 to about $100 :cry:

But did have a good poker tourney Friday night :banana:

Yeah, can't feel too bad about Foster, I think he out performed his projections by just a bit :P I had Foster and Turner going, and they have both been money for me until now.

I've still got a decent shot though, down 22 with Welker and Joe Webb (keke) still going. Hopefully Welker puts up 23+ so I can bench Joe Webb just in case :o

I will face Foster in 2 SBs next week. Is it wrong to hope he's out?

:unsure:

Well boys Foster got most of us to the Semi Finals and he lost it for alot of us.

Im going to need about 80+ pts from Brady, Welker, Graham and Pats D/ST :thumbsdown: and 60+ from Rice, Graham, and Pats D/St to pull out 1 semi final win. So my season is over except for 2 3rd place games that i still could get some money but went from being about to win about $900 to about $100 :cry:

But did have a good poker tourney Friday night :banana:

Amazingly, my opponent is also having an off week. We play a 2 week Duper Bowl and i'm (knock on wood), v ery much alive.. leading for now in fact.

I can't feel great of Arian is a scratch for Week 16.. but trading Marcedes Lewis away for his cuff (Ward) is lookin' a little bit smarter. I've been rotating bodies at TE for match up plays since I lost Finley.

What was your take the other night Patty? :)

Don't nobody be posting about him on an FU thread. Mr. Foster was The Man this season, regardless of how the injury plays out. Reminds me of the year The Priest was just $$$ and got hurt late in the season.

I have no idea how my team won despite both Foster & Moreno on my squad? I'll need Foster next week for the championship... hope it's nothing serious. He has a sweet matchup against Denver!

YEAH THAT SUCKED!

NEEDED FOSTER TO PLAY BETTER THAN THAT....HE WAS GETTING STUFFED!

THANK GOD FOR VICK! SINGLE HANDED HE WON THIS WEEKENDS GAME FOR ME!

WHOO HOO

CHAMPIONSHIP TIME!

I hope Foster is gong to be able to go next week, DEN is as easy a matchup as any RB has had this year.

I hope Foster is gong to be able to go next week, DEN is as easy a matchup as any RB has had this year.

Ain't happening...so much for the EASY Denver matchup...it has been the "fantasy" year from hADES ! :shocking:

I was hoping to use both Foster and Moreno..... oh well..... <_<

Good - serves ya biches well. Milking Foster all year.

And FF has NO luck involved...right? :lol:

FF is almost entirely luck, I still won despite starting both Foster and Moreno.....how that THAT be anything other than luck?

I won without Foster as well, I'm not a one man team, and still outscored the rest of my league this week, now it's time for the championship.

In one league, Foster's 5 points didn't hurt too much because I also had.....Ray Motherfocking Rice!

Suck it troll!!!!! :lol: :lol:

RAY MOTHERFOCKING RICE carried me in week 15....while you are b!tching about something, I'll be playing for two championships.

:pointstosky:

There is SOME luck involved...but i survived Foster and Moreno going down. You have to assume most of us Foster owners grabbed him pretty late so if you built you team like you should've in the earlier rounds a bad week by foster MAY hurt, but you should have enough players to weather the week...I had C. Johnson and V. Jackson as my wr's...Kitna for QB (Romo was my draft pick)and L. Blount....those guys brought me through the shitty week from foster and moreno.

i had foster and moreno. Ray rice, megatron, r.white, and mike williams tb and falcons d got me to my ship :pointstosky:

In one league, Foster's 5 points didn't hurt too much because I also had.....Ray Motherfocking Rice!

Suck it troll!!!!! :lol: :lol:

RAY MOTHERFOCKING RICE carried me in week 15....while you are b!tching about something, I'll be playing for two championships.

:pointstosky:

Are you OK? Is everything working out in your life? Just checking. :lol:

Are you OK? Is everything working out in your life? Just checking. :lol:

Everything is cool. And Ray Rice is a top 10 RB. Just thought I'd remind you since you think he sucks.

As far as Arian Foster goes:

Arian Foster (ankle, hip) is expected to play against the Broncos on Week 16.

This news was surprisingly buried in the last line of a Houston Chronicle story and we don't believe coach Gary Kubiak has confirmed Foster's status, so owners will still want to add Derrick Ward and be on top of practice reports. Still, it's a huge relief for those that made it to Week 16 despite Foster's dud against the Titans. Pencil in the NFL's leading rusher for a matchup Sunday with Denver's No. 31 run defense. Dec. 20 - 9:10 pm et

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=196167

Everything is cool. And Ray Rice is a top 10 RB. Just thought I'd remind you since you think he sucks.

Hes been woefully inconsistent and was drafted much higher than his stats support. Hes covered in endzone repellent. Glad it worked out this week for you. That receiving TD was a gift. Great though.