Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Dallas Cowboys at Arizona Cardinals

Inactives

Cowboys: T Alex Barron, G Phil Costa, T Jermey Parnell, WR Manuel Johnson, WR Teddy Williams, RB Lonyae Miller, S Andrew Sendejo, LB Kenwin Cummings

Cardinals: 3rd QB Derek Anderson, LB Joey Porter, CB A.J. Jefferson, CB Marshay Green, RB Larod Stephens-Howling, LB Gerald Hayes, LB Curtis Gatewood, C Ben Claxton

All three Cowboy RBs (Jones, Choice, Barber) and WR Roy Williams are active. Felix Jones is expected to start.

Somebody help me out. I am getting this from Rotoworld:

Cowboys have declared RB Marion Barber III, WR Roy Williams, DL Clifton Geathers, OT Jermey Parnell, LB Leon Williams, OL Phil Costa, OL Sam Young, QB Tony Romo inactive for Week 16.

There had been some debate as to whether Barber (calf) and Williams (groin) would be active, but they will sit out Week 16. Upgrade Felix Jones' matchup as a RB3/flex with Cardinals LB Joey Porter listed as inactive. Tashard Choice could net double-digit carries spelling Jones on occasional series, making him a serviceable flex option.

Is Barber in or is he out? I have to ride Choice as a #3 RB so it doesn't matter.

I think you are correct. Roto just changed their inactives:

Marion Barber (calf) and Roy Williams (groin) are both active for the Cowboys against the Cardinals on Christmas night.

Even with Barber active, we still like Felix Jones and Tashard Choice as low-end RB2 options against one of the league's worst run defenses. Barber should receive the fewest carries of the three backs. Williams isn't trustworthy as a WR3 option in Week 16. Cowboys inactives: WR Teddy Williams, WR Manny Johnson, RB Lonyae Miller, OT Alex Barron, OT Jermey Parnell, S Andrew Sedejo, LB Kenwin Cummings, and OG Phil Costa.

Thanks for your efforts. :)

Just my two pennies

Well, this has started about as badly as possible for me.

Kitna tosses a pick six.

Bad for him (and me).

Arizona (and Fitz) don't go on offense.

Sux!

Wow, another pick-6.

Cardinals 14

Cowboys 0

:shocking:

Happening this early.....Gotta be good news for Miles and Witten owners

Well, this has started about as badly as possible for me.

Kitna tosses a pick six.

Bad for him (and me).

Arizona (and Fitz) don't go on offense.

Sux!

right there with ya, on Kitna. I guess now that they're down by 14 he'll have to throw more to catch up. Right???? :unsure:

Game, set, match.

Can't overcome that. I needed everything to go just right to win in one league and I can't overcome 2 INTs like that.

Oh well. Second place ain't so bad....right?

<_<

Not only am i facing kitna in my chamionship game, but my league penalizes -4 points for pick 6. kitna sitting at a cool -11 right now. Whats that you say? Great story bro? Hell yea it is! Whoooooooo!!!!!

I started Andre Roberts, from The Citadel, John Skelton, from Fordham, and Arizona D. Woohoo!!!!!!!

Not really. I do have ARZ D but i picked them up for last week's debacle vs. CAR.

So, right before kickoff I make a change to my lineup in one league. I decided that a rookie QB couldn't handle the pressure Ware would be bringing off the edge... I switched my defense from the Cardinals, who I have used quite often this season, to the Dallas Cowboys. I feel great right now. If it wasn't Christmas, I would scream.

If it wasn't Christmas, I would scream.

I would anyway.......excrutiating

Cowboys not even trying to get in position for a FG.....Bogus

Did Kitna get benched??

Looks like he injured his shoulder after getting sacked. He was throwing on the sidelines but wincing in pain while doing so. We'll see if he plays in the second half.

I've seen a half go so badly for my FF hopes.

Kitna throws 2 picks. Get's a TD sure, but throws it to my opponent's TE (Witten).

Arizona scores on a 70+ TD pass! Fitz? Not a look.

Well, it was a good effort for my MASH unit to even get to the Super Bowl!

Did Kitna get benched??

Hurt...they are saying a hip pointer...He was grimacing on the sidelines trying to warm up...Might not see him again...

Put Romo in!

Miles (ie. me in 2 championship games) needs you.

It looks like Kitna (hip pointer) is done for the night. Stephen McGee is in to start the third.

Great. I need Dallas to play well tonight. Not get a$$ raped by the freeking Cards.

Great. I need Dallas to play well tonight. Not get a$$ raped by the freeking Cards.

Me too. I started Kitna over E. Manning and Dal Def. Right now it is not looking good.

One lesson that I have learned the hard way playing FF the last 12 years:

Absolutely nothing is a given, particularly during the playoffs/championship.

Me too. I started Kitna over E. Manning and Dal Def. Right now it is not looking good.

I have the Dallas Def and Dave Buehler.

*sigh*

Im guessing Mike Vick scores about 50 tomorrow and puts me away. Oh well.

I believe the Cowboys are cheeks open and about to excercise the a$$ raping you're speaking of.

I believe the Cowboys are cheeks open and about to excercise the a$$ raping you're speaking of.

I agree. Stephen McGee is making Joe Webb look like a grizzled veteran