Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

So I am checking out craigslist......

and I find this ad.

Mixture of legos from different building sets. Also foundation pieces to make it look like you are building on grass, roads, or other terrain. Lots of speciality pieces and mini figs. Over 10 pounds. $40. Do not reply to ad. Call or text

Then I look at the phone number.

THIS IS MY EX WIFE......SHE IS SELLING MY SONS LEGOS!!!!!

:mad: :mad:

and I find this ad.

Mixture of legos from different building sets. Also foundation pieces to make it look like you are building on grass, roads, or other terrain. Lots of speciality pieces and mini figs. Over 10 pounds. $40. Do not reply to ad. Call or text

Then I look at the phone number.

THIS IS MY EX WIFE......SHE IS SELLING MY SONS LEGOS!!!!!

:mad: :mad:

Sprinkle some random Legos on her bedroom floor. :mad:

Sprinkle some random Legos on her bedroom floor. :mad:

The kunt has already sold his Gamecube, all the games, all of his DVDs, his MP3 player, and even his gameboy Advance and all of those games too. He even had a N64 that his friend gave him, and she focking sold that too. She can't get much for this sh1t anyway.

Her brothers told me she got 30 bucks for the gamecube with a gameboy player and all the games. 100s of dollars worth of sh1t and she sold for next to nothing. Makes me focking sick. :wall: :wall:

At least you have your wheel chair.

That is some fawked up sh!t there. Document it for the future. You never know. Her cruelty can be her demise when she decides to check back into reality. Evil always does.

If I were you I'd get up and run over there and give he piece of your mind. (I'll buy the legos from you)

If I were you I'd get up and run over there and give he piece of your mind. (I'll buy the legos from you)

If you were him you couldn't get up and run anywhere.

If you were him you couldn't get up and run anywhere.

Having read what you said first, and then glancing over shotsup's words I read his like

If I were you I'd get up and run over there and give he piece of your mind. (I'll buy the legs for you)

Well, do you have $40....?

I thought about that. I could do it. She listed them on the 11th, so they are probably gone. Plus, she wont answer the phone when my son tries to call her. No way she knows that we know this. He will call her several times and it usually takes days for her to call him back. It's a cell phone too. He is getting to the point where he doesn't even bother to try as often now.

When he was living with her, I called him every single day. They went over a week without talking. When she finally called, she told him that she was waiting on him to call her. :wall:

At least you have your wheel chair.

That is some fawked up sh!t there. Document it for the future. You never know. Her cruelty can be her demise when she decides to check back into reality. Evil always does.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: No doubt. Once I got custody, I stopped writing down all this crazy sh1t she does. I need to stay on it.

whya re you looking to buy legos

I wasn't really. Just looking around at sh!t on there. Happened to run across it. She is also selling a ring she got for Christmas from a boyfriend.

You know you can't use Legos to fix legs right?

:overhead: My son is pissed off. He is ready to give her a piece of his mind. She specifically told him she would not sell his sh!t about 3 weeks ago. He wants to go down there and get all of his stuff now.

She gave us his dog too a while back. He said it's a good thing we got Chico(THe dog's name) or she might have sold him too. :lol: and :(

You know you can't use Legos to fix legs right?

:overhead:

He has lots of Halo sets. Most were bought as gifts. One set HE saved up the money for. Took him three months. Half of that set is down at his mom's.

:She gave us his dog too a while back. He said it's a good thing we got Chico(THe dog's name)

Chico

:wub:

:overhead: My son is pissed off. He is ready to give her a piece of his mind. She specifically told him she would not sell his sh!t about 3 weeks ago. He wants to go down there and get all of his stuff now.

She gave us his dog too a while back. He said it's a good thing we got Chico(THe dog's name) or she might have sold him too. :lol: and :(

so get his ass down there and get his stuff

so get his ass down there and get his stuff

We are if we can ever get the b!tch to answer her focking cell phone.

We are if we can ever get the b!tch to answer her focking cell phone.

Focking kunts, they're all sisters

Focking kunts, they're all sisters

Yep.

I found out something else disturbing a few weeks ago. My son is picky about what kind of food he will eat. He doesn't like what schools have for lunch most days. I send him with his own lunch most days. One morning while packing his lunch, I asked him what he usually took for lunch down at his mom's. He informed me that she NEVER, not one time in 3+ years, let him take his own lunch. She didn't have the money to do that, yet she received the maximum amount allowed in food stamps for him every month. :wall: :wall:

Sounds like she's supporting a habit, what's she on?

Sounds like she's supporting a habit, what's she on?

She is. METH

Uggh, :cheers: to you for being a good dad, the world could use more like you

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: THanks bro.

She is. METH

gocolts, in all seriousness meth can explain every action your ex has taken. The sex, the selling of possessions that aren't hers. It's a BAD drug and someone that's hooked on it will give up everything to keep the meth coming. Of course you should be upset with her for selling the legos and everything else, but throwing her under the bus in front of your son won't do anyone any good.

There will likely come a day when your ex has run out of things to sell and ends up in a rehab somewhere. When that day comes, I'd be as supportive as you can while also keeping your distance. She's still the mother of your child and it if his mother can ever get her shit together, it would be to his benefit for her to be in his life.

I know dealing with everything she has done and is doing is very difficult. I hope the best for you, your kid, and your ex.

:thumbsup:

gocolts, in all seriousness meth can explain every action your ex has taken. The sex, the selling of possessions that aren't hers. It's a BAD drug and someone that's hooked on it will give up everything to keep the meth coming. Of course you should be upset with her for selling the legos and everything else, but throwing her under the bus in front of your son won't do anyone any good.

There will likely come a day when your ex has run out of things to sell and ends up in a rehab somewhere. When that day comes, I'd be as supportive as you can while also keeping your distance. She's still the mother of your child and it if his mother can ever get her shit together, it would be to his benefit for her to be in his life.

I know dealing with everything she has done and is doing is very difficult. I hope the best for you, your kid, and your ex.

Well said! :pointstosky:

gocolts, I don't mean to criticize because I know this is probably a very difficult situation for you, but personally I don't think you should have told your son what his mother did. Do not use him as a weapon against her.

gocolts, I don't mean to criticize because I know this is probably a very difficult situation for you, but personally I don't think you should have told your son what his mother did. Do not use him as a weapon against her.

and lie to his kid about his stuff ?

Bullsh!t....I sure his kid and him have been through enough with her. They are divorced...he doesn't need to protect the one who has and continues to destroy his family.

and lie to his kid about his stuff ?

Bullsh!t....I sure his kid and him have been through enough with her. They are divorced...he doesn't need to protect the one who has and continues to destroy his family.

Well obviously the kid would find out eventually. Then you sit him down and explain to him that mommy has some problems and does some thing she shouldn't do but that she loves her son anyway and will get better some day. But you don't use the kid as a vehicle to get back at mommy because she's a selfish wh0re. It ain't good for the kid.

THanks for the well wishes.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: on your post too. I know it is difficult to believe, but I try not to throw her under the bus. The meth has been a big part of why she has done the things she has done in the last 6-9 months, no doubt. She is generally just a selfish person.

THe only time I said sh1t negative about her is when she did stuff that wasn't right. I was trying to raise him with my moral beliefs. Like when she moved a boyfriend in for example. She let him, and 4 of his friends move in once. My son was upset about it because his home went from decent to chaos overnight. ALL of these people she moved in were ex-cons just out of prison. Her boyfriend even had a bench warrant out on him when she let him move in. Course I didn't find out until a few weeks later, after I finally found out his name and did a background check on him. He even told her if she didn't make them move out, he was going to move in with me.

THe problem I had was when her and her boyfriend sat him down and told him his mom had the right to be happy and she could do whatever she wanted(To a certain extent, she does, but not at her son's expense, which was happening. He didn't work and neither did my ex. THey all lived off child support and his benefits.) She even had him in after school daycare, even though she didn't work. Until the school figured out she was doing NOTHING but sitting at home. I didn't want him to think that was right. He focking hated daycare after school. He only had two hours a night with his mom. She only lived one block from the school.

Kids come first. Hell, my son met her boyfriend the DAY he moved in. My son and him had a bunch of problems. My son didn't like the fact that her boyfriend called his mom a fat b1tch and a focking wh0re in front of him. He also didn't like the fact that her boyfriend called my son names either, like a$$hole and d1ckhead and pvssy. He also had 3 separate occasions where my son claimed her boyfriend abused him. Of course she dismissed it all. So I did throw her under the bus a couple of times when situations like this came up. I thought it was outrageous for her to allow this type of sh1t to go on in front of him. I tried talking to her about, but she was unreasonable and defensive. She always gave the benefit of doubt to her boyfriend.

Things are different now. I don't have to worry, at the moment, about her being such a sh1tty example in his life. I would say something about when they broke up and then got back together, after they done it about 6 times in 3 months. Didn't want him to think this was normal for a relationship. She kicked him out around 20 times inside of a year. Now, she can do whatever the fock she wants.

That was my initial reaction as well. I figured he would find out soon enough anyway. I may have made a mistake. I get what you are saying about not using him as a weapon. It takes a lot, but I generally do not do that. Didn't really think that is what I was doing here. He already knows that she is on meth and sells some of his sh!t, because she is the one that told him. She did it in a desperate attempt to convince him to stay with her. Saying she was sorry, why she did what she did and why she did the stuff she had done to him. Plus, she just told him about 3 weeks back that she would NOT sell his legos. But like I said, I may have focked up.