Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

So I am checking out craigslist......

I saw this horror movie once. It played out on Jerry Springer, Maury Povich, and Sally Jesse Raphael. It always ended the same way, guy in a wheelchair killing his ex with a hammer.

That was my initial reaction as well. I figured he would find out soon enough anyway. I may have made a mistake. I get what you are saying about not using him as a weapon. It takes a lot, but I generally do not do that. Didn't really think that is what I was doing here. He already knows that she is on meth and sells some of his sh!t, because she is the one that told him. She did it in a desperate attempt to convince him to stay with her. Saying she was sorry, why she did what she did and why she did the stuff she had done to him. Plus, she just told him about 3 weeks back that she would NOT sell his legos. But like I said, I may have focked up.

As long as you get the general idea, I wouldn't beat yourself up over it. I'm sure raising kids is difficult under any circumstances, yet alone the circumstances you're in. I don't have any myself so take my criticisms with a huge grain of salt. ;)

At least she was smart enough to give you custody.

This stuff is brutal:

http://www.facesofmeth.us/

Oh yeah. I have even told her that when she was sobbing and saying how horrible a mother she is. I told her she isn't as bad as she thinks, since she did the right thing.

I saw this horror movie once. It played out on Jerry Springer, Maury Povich, and Sally Jesse Raphael. It always ended the same way, guy in a wheelchair killing his ex with a hammer.

:lol: I have wanted to do that from time to time.

I thought at first you'd found her ad on the Adult section, then I remembered they got rid of that.

:D

:lol: I have wanted to do that from time to time.

Marriage is overrated. However, spousal murders are not. :banana:

I kid. Divorce is better.

Kids come first. Hell, my son met her boyfriend the DAY he moved in. My son and him had a bunch of problems. My son didn't like the fact that her boyfriend called his mom a fat b1tch and a focking wh0re in front of him. He also didn't like the fact that her boyfriend called my son names either, like a$$hole and d1ckhead and pvssy. He also had 3 separate occasions where my son claimed her boyfriend abused him. Of course she dismissed it all. So I did throw her under the bus a couple of times when situations like this came up. I thought it was outrageous for her to allow this type of sh1t to go on in front of him. I tried talking to her about, but she was unreasonable and defensive. She always gave the benefit of doubt to her boyfriend.

How does it feel to know that you son would rather live with your ex-wife, even though he has to put up with getting his asss kicked in by all of her boyfriends, than live with you. :banana:

How does it feel to know that you son would rather live with your ex-wife, even though he has to put up with getting his asss kicked in by all of her boyfriends, than live with you. :banana:

Watch it buddy... you're speaking to the reigning GOTY. He'll stomp you into a mud hole and walk you dry!

Watch it buddy... you're speaking to the reigning GOTY. He'll stomp you into a mud hole and walk you dry!

You didn't see the trophy did you?

I wouldn't know, since he chose to live with me. :banana: :banana: :banana:

You didn't see the trophy did you?

:lol:

Where are the legos?

Gone, sadly. We have everything that she had and those were not there. She sold anything that was decent. She still lies about it when someone brings it up about her selling his sh1t. Been a while now though since anyone said anything.

We rarely see here anymore. Been months, and that is with me telling her I will bring him to the meeting place, all she has to do is show up and name the spot.

He is still pissed about the legos and his gamecube and all the games and extras she sold of his. Gamestop has Gamecubes out front so it is the 1st thing you see when you walk in. Every time we go there, he reminds me of how he use to have one and his mom sold it.

Uggh, :cheers: to you for being a good dad, the world could use more like you

This :thumbsup:

God job Colts.

Kill her.

Here's what you do GoColts.

Go to goodwill. Buy a pair of shoes. Then roll yourself to her house, kill her, and take one of the shoes, and leave a nice bloody footprint on the floor.

When the cops question you, say "I'm in a wheelchair, how would I leave a footprint!" act all offended.

Just be sure that...

1. The shoe size is way bigger than your kids. Match it to the boyfriend or drug dealer if possible.

2. Don't leave bloody tire tracks anywhere.

I thought about that. I could do it. She listed them on the 11th, so they are probably gone. Plus, she wont answer the phone when my son tries to call her. No way she knows that we know this. He will call her several times and it usually takes days for her to call him back. It's a cell phone too. He is getting to the point where he doesn't even bother to try as often now.

When he was living with her, I called him every single day. They went over a week without talking. When she finally called, she told him that she was waiting on him to call her. :wall:

WOW, I must have jinxed this sh1t because now he is lucky if he hears from her once a month. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: