Sign in to follow this  
cbfalcon

A girl has been kidnapped.

At first, it was no big deal to me. Just another story about another kidnapping. But then I wondered "Why is this story getting so much attention?".

Then I looked into this Holly Bobo story a little deeper. Unsure what, but something about it really touches a nerve with me. We need to find this girl right now!

Bobo slideshow

not sure whether to laugh at you clown or be disgusted at your heartlessness.

alsoilaughed

I posted the story about this back when it happened. It makes no sense. A relative saw her being dragged into the woods and yet they were not able to find her? Why wouldn't the relative go after her? Or let's say he/she is a real coward, wouldn't they call the police and couldn't the police arrive quickly enough to track them down with dogs? Doesn't make any sense at all.

I posted the story about this back when it happened. It makes no sense. A relative saw her being dragged into the woods and yet they were not able to find her? Why wouldn't the relative go after her? Or let's say he/she is a real coward, wouldn't they call the police and couldn't the police arrive quickly enough to track them down with dogs? Doesn't make any sense at all.

1. I haven't really followed this story closely, but yeah, I agree with you... makes no sense.

2. I'm surprised we don't read about this more... it seems like it' about a 1/year story where some hot teen/20 year old is abducted (Natalie Holloway, this girl, theremayBeMore).

TN family loving [/code}

Link-o-matic

So far, Duncan has only participated in one media interview about her cousin's disappearance -- something that she addressed in her latest Facebook post:

"I was such an emotional wreck after it that I said I would not do any more," she wrote.

Well gosh, Whitney, we certainly wouldnt want you to get all emotional while trying to help save your kidnapped cousin.

Seriously, doesnt it seem like her family isnt really all that concerned about this?

I thought the said this is not what happened the 2nd day of this story. That she was just talking to some dude in camo by the woods that just led her away, not dragged her.

Seriously, doesnt it seem like her family isnt really all that concerned about this?

I wouldn't go that far. Did you not see the performance her mother put on???

Ok.. #1. Here is the last photo. http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10007417-55.html An Amber Alert that describes the assailant as a white male dressed in camouflage.

Here is a picture from her slide show: http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10007417-26.html :unsure:

Could be he was a jilted lover. :bench:

You are quite the detective! :shocking:

She's okay but not really my type. :thumbsdown:

We should put our resources toward finding hotter kidnapped girls. :headbanger:

"Bobo's mother and 25-year-old brother watched the woman being abducted" He better be in a focking wheel chair or in some other way unable to help.I have a single sister and I ASSURE you that If she were kidnapped in front of my eyes I would be like motherfocking bloodhound. Not to mention my other 3 brother would beat my ass for letting our sister be drug off by some maniac. WHAT THE FOCK.

"Bobo's mother and 25-year-old brother watched the woman being abducted" He better be in a focking wheel chair or in some other way unable to help.I have a single sister and I ASSURE you that If she were kidnapped in front of my eyes I would be like motherfocking bloodhound.

Dude, the cops have said this was NOT the case from early on. The first reports did say that, but they quickly said that was not the case. The brother saw a man leading her away, not dragging her.

Dude, the cops have said this was NOT the case from early on. The first reports did say that, but they quickly said that was not the case. The brother saw a man leading her away, not dragging her.

ya know what.......that in fact makes her less kidnapped. :unsure:

I wouldn't go that far. Did you not see the performance her mother put on???

I just heard about her today for the first time.

ya know what.......that in fact makes her less kidnapped. :unsure:

I wouldn't go that far. Just saying, her brother MIGHT not be the uber-coward most seem to think.:unsure:

I just heard about her today for the first time.

Well, let me tell you, she put on one hell of an act. They had to carry her at one point.

You are quite the detective! :shocking:

You never know. It could be. :dunno:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Although, he is/was a police. <_<

Was. :(

man, what a waste of a fine piece of ass.....

Ok.. #1. Here is the last photo. http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10007417-55.html An Amber Alert that describes the assailant as a white male dressed in camouflage.

Here is a picture from her slide show: http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10007417-26.html :unsure:

Could be he was a jilted lover. :bench:

Its Tennessee...we have more than one guy dressed in camo.

Its Tennessee...we have more than one guy dressed in camo.

Oh really? Where were you on the day in question and are there people who can attest to that?