Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Would you date someone if.....

They admitted to having sexual encounters with Nikki? :unsure:

can you two please meet up in real life and fock already?

No thank you. :)

Since Nikki isn't a carpet muncher, HELL NO!!

I guaranfockingtee any straight male on this bored would fock her if they had the opportunity.

I guaranfockingtee any straight male on this bored would fock her if they had the opportunity.

:wacko:

Doubtful.

Doubtful.

:lol: YOU are the last one that should say that.

:wacko:

:nono: Are you suggesting that you wouldn't fock her???

:nono: Are you suggesting that you wouldn't fock her???

It depends on the amount of money involved :dunno:

I think the new boots was the final piece in the puzzle for me.

It depends on the amount of money involved :dunno:

It actually depends on how much your medical copayment is..

What does she look like? Was there a picture thread that I missed?

Imagine a walrus then imagine that same walrus getting hit by a bus.

No thank you. :)

dude come on. U drop her name 10 times a day in threads. U start topics about her. Your desire couldn't be any more obvious.

Your constant ragging on her is akin to pulling the girls hair on the playground.

This is just sux's schtick. He does it to all the self proclaimed girls on here. Used to be TNG all the time, but I guess she ain't the new girl any more. :dunno:

I doubt she will meet anyone irl...

:unsure:

This is just sux's schtick. He does it to all the self proclaimed girls on here. Used to be TNG all the time, but I guess she ain't the new girl any more. :dunno:

I doubt she will meet anyone irl...

:unsure:

Looks like someone is out of the loop.

Looks like someone is out of the loop.

Oh did you ???? My bad.

Oh did you ???? My bad.

:mellow: Did I??? :unsure: I wasn't even mentioned in that post. :huh:

This thread is an absolute train wreck. Sux...... seriously???

First of all, Sux does start some threads about me, but we are good friends and talk a lot on the phone, so a lot of the stuff is inside jokes. Hopefully he will STOP because I don't like threads about me.

Also, tikigods.... you need to STFU. I don't know what you are trying to do, but you do not want to get in a pissing match with me here. So move along.

Also, tikigods.... you need to STFU. I don't know what you are trying to do, but you do not want to get in a pissing match with me here.

Why your cack is longer ?

Imagine a walrus then imagine that same walrus getting hit by a bus.

:first:

I was on the phone with her earlier tonight and she told me about this post... I was almost crying from laughing so hard. :lol:

Nikki didn't like my reaction too much :D

If I wasn't so drunk, I would attempt to make it my new sig.

For the record, Nikki is a hottie, but a dangerous one. (smart chicks can't be trusted) :nono:

Ok, shallow woman.

I used to like you, but now....meh

First of all, Sux does start some threads about me, but we are good friends and talk a lot on the phone, so a lot of the stuff is inside jokes. Hopefully he will STOP because I don't like threads about me.

Also, tikigods.... you need to STFU. I don't know what you are trying to do, but you do not want to get in a pissing match with me here. So move along.

You have started more threads about me then I have started about you....Then again, Addict used to be a nice person, too. :dunno:

you do not want to get in a pissing match with me.

Swords?

Sux mingles real life and the bored too much. When you day you were talking to her most of the night, think of what normal chicks would tell their friends and the reactions.

Other chick: "Jimmy made me go to a sportsbar to watch the fight, pretty boring, did you see any of it?"

Nikki: "nah, I was talking on the phone to my buddy chris who is an unemployed mechanic out in California that I met on a Internet message board.."

Now do you see how ridiculous or retarded you two are?

did you and sux know each other prior to your joining this board? i doubt it

did he start talking to you a bunch, quoting you, posting about you, maybe even PM'ing you after you joined and began posting? I'll bet

so while you two may be friends now, and talk on the phone and stuff, all i see is a middle aged dude acting like a middle schooler flirting with a girl on an internet message board.

not that there is anything wrong with that, but im still gonna call it as i see it.

Sux mingles real life and the bored too much. When you day you were talking to her most of the night, think of what normal chicks would tell their friends and the reactions.

Other chick: "Jimmy made me go to a sportsbar to watch the fight, pretty boring, did you see any of it?"

Nikki: "nah, I was talking on the phone to my buddy chris who is an unemployed mechanic out in California that I met on a Internet message board.."

Now do you see how ridiculous or retarded you two are?

Sux calls and talks to a lot of people from the board. It's his thing. I talked to him after I was out all night and got home and was a lil' drunk. Yes I told my friends and they think it's funny that I talk to an unemployed auto mechanic from California I met on the internet. We laugh about it and they think I'm crazy. And my best friend actually talked to him last week because he called when I was over her house and she was wasted so I put her on the phone with him. Some people don't take life too seriously.

did you and sux know each other prior to your joining this board? i doubt it

did he start talking to you a bunch, quoting you, posting about you, maybe even PM'ing you after you joined and began posting? I'll bet

so while you two may be friends now, and talk on the phone and stuff, all i see is a middle aged dude acting like a middle schooler flirting with a girl on an internet message board.

not that there is anything wrong with that, but im still gonna call it as i see it.

Actually.... the only reason I called him in the first place was because none of you tards believed I was a woman and he told me to call him so he could verify it. At that point I became part of his FFT phone list.

Actually.... the only reason I called him in the first place was because none of you tards believed I was a woman and he told me to call him so he could verify it. At that point I became part of his FFT phone list.

How exactly does talking on the phone confirm your sex?

How exactly does talking on the phone confirm your sex?

Ummm..... Strike..... huh? :unsure:

Ummm..... Strike..... huh? :unsure:

Is it a difficult question? Let me rephrase. How did he verify your sex by talking to you on the phone?

Is it a difficult question? Let me rephrase. How did he verify your sex by talking to you on the phone?

I'm laughing so hard.

If you heard my voice it's pretty easy to determine I am not a man.

Also I sat on the phone for him to see?

:lol: