Sign in to follow this  
GettnHuge

Hippo-Student secks scandal

http://www.limaohio.com/articles/chiles-63947-student-school.html

LIMA — Whitney Chiles' personnel file suggests the teacher smoked marijuana and had sex with a Lima Senior High School student.

Two Lima Senior teachers, including Chiles' husband, reported her to school officials. The male student later admitted to having sex with Chiles at her home.

A district report sent to the Ohio Department of Education on Friday states that Drew Chiles contacted Superintendent Karel Oxley on March 31 to report he believed his wife had engaged in “suspicious activity” with a student that may have extended beyond appropriate boundaries.

Less than 30 minutes later, teacher Jeannine Jordan-Squire told Oxley that Whitney Chiles had confided in her that she had kissed, smoked marijuana with and possibly engaged in sexual intercourse with a current high school student.

According to the report, Oxley began a search of students with the first name she had been given and began calling parents. A parent returned a call the next day saying she had located a text message on a cell phone that her son had sent Chiles asking for money that had been promised. The student threatened to tell his mother if not paid.

When questioned, the student admitted to his mother and later to school officials that on or about Feb. 18, Chiles had arranged through Facebook to pick him up near his home. School was not in session that day. Chiles drove him to her home where they had sex and smoked marijuana. The student had copies of Facebook dialogue with Chiles.

http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?regId=265646821

:cry: :cry: :cry:

You know her?

Nope, but I thinks she's a friend of Clemmy Clem's. Maybe that's why she went apesh!t awhile back?

Nope, but I thinks she's a friend of Clemmy Clem's. Maybe that's why she went apesh!t awhile back?

You're kidding, right?

Of course I am. Like I would have any idea why she had a meltdown? :shocking:

when you said hippo-student sex i expected this article to have a picture of a really fat teacher.

when you said hippo-student sex i expected this article to have a picture of a really fat teacher.

Did you click the link?

:cry:

i only opened this thread thinking a student tried to have sex with a hippopotamus, the real animal!

Yes I know her....and helping her deal with all of this is probably why I was so pissed off at that time. I actually know her...and have known her for a very long time. Smart ass comments will begin...that I am sure of.

Her husband reported her... Then he dropped dead? :shocking:

Yes her husband died a few weeks later. He died of natural causes. Massive blood clots in his lungs. There was nothing that anyone could have done, and this whole mess had nothing to do with his death. Just and FYI.

Yes I know her....and helping her deal with all of this is probably why I was so pissed off at that time. I actually know her...and have known her for a very long time. Smart ass comments will begin...that I am sure of.

Some great folks you choose to call friends.

Is she dieting now that she's single again?

i only opened this thread thinking a student tried to have sex with a hippopotamus, the real animal!

Yeah I'm pretty pissed too. Gettnhuge promised us bestiality and all hedelivered was a fat chick. <_<

Some great folks you choose to call friends.

I've known these people for years....long before this crap started. Do I think she did anything with this kid? No I don't. This kid was trying to get money out of her or he'd tell. He's been in and out of rehabs, and has numerous drug charges. He saw a way to get money maybe, and since she wouldn't give him any and informed her husband that she was being extorted he had to legally report that something may be going on. It's the law. If he hadn't he would have lost his job as well.

As for her husband, he was a fantastic person. He started a special program in the school he taught at that got kids college credit while still in high school. There's a lot of good he did. To make jackass comments about a great person just shows your ignorance.

There are loads of students that make false allegations against teachers because they know the teacher will lose their job, regardless of if there is any truth to the matter at all. In the schools they both taught at getting expelled from school doesn't mean that you can never come back. It's basically and out of school suspension. These serious problem kids just keep coming back and causing more trouble.

haha did you see her "bio" on that site?

Biography: Life Hi everybody! Well, life has been going pretty good for me since graduation...

:ninja:

Yeah....and from what I can tell she hasn't updated that in about 7 or 8 years...

You read the description on that 3rd one? Looks like she was into the retard sex. That's hot.

You read the description on that 3rd one? Looks like she was into the retard sex. That's hot.

:overhead: it well known that tards often have huuuuge dongers.