Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Who do YOU think will win the Republican nomination?

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Herman Cain
    • Newt Gingrich
    • Gary Johnson
    • Ron Paul
    • Tim Pawlenty
    • Mitt Romney
    • Rick Santorum
    • Michelle Bachman
    • Sarah Palin
    • Other (specify)

I like Santorum, because he doesn't take BS. I do not like politicians who think that they can instill religious morays at the Federal Level.

Those religious morays will sting you like a sumbitch! :doh:

Those religious morays

What is that an eel with a cross on his back?

What is that an eel with a cross on his back?

Could be. :lol: It's definitely not a hummingbird. :music_guitarred:

If Palin got into the race, I think she could have a real shot at taking the nomination (much as it pains me to say that). None of the other candidates aside from Bachmann (who has no chance) has social conservative bonafides. There are plenty of diehard Republicans who would much rather vote for Palin than Romney or Gingrich.

If Palin got into the race, I think she could have a real shot at taking the nomination (much as it pains me to say that). None of the other candidates aside from Bachmann (who has no chance) has social conservative bonafides. There are plenty of diehard Republicans who would much rather vote for Palin than Romney or Gingrich.

Including me.

Reading this list makes me smile, because none of them have a chance against my boy BO. :clap:

Reading this list makes me smile, because none of them have a chance against my boy BO. :clap:

Seeing who made it should turn that into a frown.

Boy?

My, aren't you the racist, skinny jeans wearing Neckcar redneck. :overhead:

Including me.

She's got the birther vote locked down.

Could be. :lol: It's definitely not a hummingbird. :music_guitarred:

dont tell sux that. he will have you convinced that is in fact what it is.

I think it's too early still since the candidates haven't declared yet. I think if Palin runs, she would win the GOP primary because I believe the Republican Party is run by it's ass.

:lol:

Really?

Of course man. All Mensa members support Palin, on account of her intellectual acumen.

Bachmann has them crazy eyes. It would be like electing Steve Buscemi. :shocking:

Seems the republicans are making the same mistakes the dems used to make by putting up silly candidates with no real shot of winning anything.

Doubtful any of those listed has anough "oomph" to unseat Obama, and they know it. So sacrificial lambs it will be.

Romney---maybe

Ryan--maybe.

But I think they are both not really excited about running a race they know they have less than a 20% chance of winning. Save, build their war chests for the 2016.

Seems the republicans are making the same mistakes the dems used to make by putting up silly candidates with no real shot of winning anything.

Doubtful any of those listed has anough "oomph" to unseat Obama, and they know it. So sacrificial lambs it will be.

Romney---maybe

Ryan--maybe.

But I think they are both not really excited about running a race they know they have less than a 20% chance of winning. Save, build their war chests for the 2016.

But if you listen to the Replutards on this board, Obama is the worst President in U.S. history. Worse even than Carter or GWB. It seems any of teh above listed should be able to beat him in a landslide. Unless all their talk is hyperbole. :dunno:

Of this list, I'd love to see Ron Paul. It's just that his base of support is so narrow. A lot of these candidates have a narrow base of support. Palin has a great shot at winning the nomination but she'll get crushed by Obama and cost pretty much the entire Republican delegation in Congress their seats unless they renounce her.

I'd like to see Newt get his act together rather than shoot himself in the foot. I loved him back in the day -even more so than Clinton and you guys know how much I love Clinton- so he's got plenty of goodwill from me but he's also got a serious case of foot-in-mouth syndrome.

Of the more mainstream candidates it would be Pawlenty, Huntsman, or the uberwealthy two-faced spineless nutless convictionless weasle.

Romney---maybe

Ryan--maybe.

I disagree. Any one of these excellent candidates would crush Obama, especially since he got the date wrong and signed his name like a f@g.

I think Pawlenty will have a serious shot at it.

I think we can safely write Palin off. I don't even know why people even think she has a shot at it.

Boy, I sure hope the republican party puts forth a candidate that you moonbat liberals would vote for.

Tards

Boy, I sure hope the republican party puts forth a candidate that you moonbat liberals would vote for.

It doesn't matter who they nominate. Obummer is so terrible in every way that any Republican candidate is a stone-cold mortal lock to win. If the Republican loses it won't just be a surprise. It will be an unprecedented, crushing humiliation for the GOP.

:cheers:

It doesn't matter who they nominate. Obummer is so terrible in every way that any Republican candidate is a stone-cold mortal lock to win. If the Republican loses it won't just be a surprise. It will be an unprecedented, crushing humiliation for the GOP.

Nah, there hasn't been enough time for the stupid focks who voted for him in the first place to die off.....we are focked :(

Maybe GW can fire up the hurricane machine and speed up the process.

Nah, there hasn't been enough time for the stupid focks who voted for him in the first place to die off.....we are focked :(

So Obummer's the worst president in the history of America but he'll probably win re-election because people are just so dumb!

Obummer. :mad:

So Obummer's the worst president in the history of America but he'll probably win re-election because people are just so dumb!

Obummer. :mad:

Pretty much yeah :(

hahaha thats some funny ###### right there. Im not sure which is more amusing. The fact you actually let that little thought out of your head.....or the fact you actually believe that the pos candidates the gop is going to trot out have a snowballs chance in hell to win.

If the gop had a legit candidate that had charisma I would give them a shot. But THESE people are not strong enough to unseat a sitting president. To think so is burying your head in the sand and ignoring reality. Again.....this is not coming from a democrat. Im an independent and I WOULD vote for a republican if they ever ran one that was worth a ######. You want someone like me to vote for the gop? Nominate ron paul. Hell or even McCains daughter. Either one is 1000x better than bigfatnewt,crazy eyed bachman, or the Mormon robot romney.

hahaha thats some funny ###### right there. Im not sure which is more amusing. The fact you actually let that little thought out of your head.....or the fact you actually believe that the pos candidates the gop is going to trot out have a snowballs chance in hell to win.

If the gop had a legit candidate that had charisma I would give them a shot. But THESE people are not strong enough to unseat a sitting president. To think so is burying your head in the sand and ignoring reality. Again.....this is not coming from a democrat. Im an independent and I WOULD vote for a republican if they ever ran one that was worth a ######. You want someone like me to vote for the gop? Nominate ron paul. Hell or even McCains daughter. Either one is 1000x better than bigfatnewt,crazy eyed bachman, or the Mormon robot romney.

You sir are wrong and probably love Muslim gheys and hate America. :mad:

The fact of the matter is that Obummer took over a booming economy and rang up $14 trillion worth of debt which is 10 times worse than any other president in history, then got us stuck in two wars without a plan for battle and took forever to kill bin Laden but only did it cause he needed a valuable election boost. He was born in Kenya or somewhere and that long-form birth certificate? Very suspicious.

The GOP candidates are all so highly qualified that I'm having trouble picking just one. My personal hope is for Michelle Bachman with that black pizza guy as her running mate.

You sir are wrong and probably love Muslim gheys and hate America. :mad:

The fact of the matter is that Obummer took over a booming economy and rang up $14 trillion worth of debt which is 10 times worse than any other president in history, then got us stuck in two wars without a plan for battle and took forever to kill bin Laden but only did it cause he needed a valuable election boost. He was born in Kenya or somewhere and that long-form birth certificate? Very suspicious.

The GOP candidates are all so highly qualified that I'm having trouble picking just one. My personal hope is for Michelle Bachman with that black pizza guy as her running mate.

I stand corrected and apologize to you.

word is obama caused the earthquake in japan and also had a personal hand in the floods this year and he killed Caylee Anthony. He is just plain evil. :doublethumbsup:

Gingrich actually looks pretty smart today for dissing the Paul Ryan plan. It seems that Republicans are not doing well at all right now because everyone is pissed that they want to kill Medicare. Gingrich knew that would happen and tried to restore a little sanity to his party's approach. Unfortunately nobody on the right wanted to hear that sh!t and he had to apologize for being sane.

Gingrich actually looks pretty smart today for dissing the Paul Ryan plan. It seems that Republicans are not doing well at all right now because everyone is pissed that they want to kill Medicare. Gingrich knew that would happen and tried to restore a little sanity to his party's approach. Unfortunately nobody on the right wanted to hear that sh!t and he had to apologize for being sane.

Having to apologize =/= Pretty smart.

Oh, it's you. I retract the statement.

Having to apologize =/= Pretty smart.

Oh, it's you. I retract the statement.

He only had to apologize because you mouf-breathing right-wingers were too belligerently stupid to realize that he was right. :doh: