Sign in to follow this  
Q.Lazzarus

Heading to bdubs for wing night

Mmmmm, mango habenero! :wub:

Yes, i know thier wings are too small. But GD, their sauces are good.

Anyone else?

Fuckin Welcher.

Sup bich?

A story like this belongs in my new and improved Bible:

During the rapture, Jesus-looking-clone Randy Savage ascended into heaven. On the third day, Q.Lazzarus has been resurrected from the dead. :thumbsup:

Lest anyone forget, or for those who weren't around, QLazzarus ran a fantasy league for the Geeks a few years back. Everyone sent him their entrance fee. After it was over, he kept all the prize money. Never paid anyone a penny.

That wasn't a case of messageboard hijinks. It wasn't welching on a bet. It wasn't reporting a fellow geek anbd getting him banned. It was real life. They sent him their hard earned money and he took it and ran.

No one should respond to this toolbag, low life, thief unless it is to tell him to go fock himself./

Lest anyone forget, or for those who weren't around, QLazzarus ran a fantasy league for the Geeks a few years back. Everyone sent him their entrance fee. After it was over, he kept all the prize money. Never paid anyone a penny.

Who won the money?

That wasn't a case of messageboard hijinks. It wasn't welching on a bet. It wasn't reporting a fellow geek anbd getting him banned. It was real life. They sent him their hard earned money and he took it and ran.

No one should respond to this toolbag, low life, thief unless it is to tell him to go fock himself./

he only got banned for 30 days and had an alias. but I will still eat crap for the rest of my bored life.

stealing real money?, I feel dirty just posting in here.

Can i have your celery and carrots? :banana:

Who won the money?

It was more than one person he screwed over.

:lol: at people who send money to strangers on the internet and then complain when they don't get paid. What he did was wrong, no doubt about it, but I wouldn't send any of you fockers money, and if I did and didn't get repaid.....let me show you my shocked face :o .

:lol: at people who send money to strangers on the internet and then complain when they don't get paid. What he did was wrong, no doubt about it, but I wouldn't send any of you fockers money, and if I did and didn't get repaid.....let me show you my shocked face :o .

I agree with you for the most part, but if a bunch of guys I've posted with for a couple of years decided to have a league, I'd have no problem sending the treasurer my entrence fee. Sure, we're all just member names and total strangers, but I'd like to think that deep inside, we're decent human beings. Obviously, if a brand new member started a league and asked for money, that would be different. But QLazz posted here for years before pulling his stunt.

A story like this belongs in my new and improved Bible:

During the rapture, Jesus-looking-clone Randy Savage ascended into heaven. On the third day, Q.Lazzarus has been resurrected from the dead. :thumbsup:

:first:

Wow. That's a whole new level of douchebaggery, even for this place. Pathetic.