Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Most Hated Person in America Poll Results – Top 10 List

Most hated person in America, based on the online poll conducted by E-Poll Market Research, shows that the American people dislike those personalities who got involved in crime, controversies and broken relationships in one way or another.

Here are the Top 10 Most Hated personalities in the U.S.:

1. Casey Anthony – the young mom acquitted of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee in 2008.

2. Spencer Pratt – former "The Hills" star.

3. Nadya Suleman – the unemployed single California woman who gave birth to octuplets in 2009 despite already having six children.

4. O.J. Simpson — who was acquitted in 1995 of murdering his ex-wife and a friend in 1994.

5. Jon Gosselin – a reality-TV star famous for his eight kids and a public divorce from his ex-wife Kate Gosselin.

6. Kate Gosselin – Jon Gosselin's ex-wife.

7. Levi Johnston — the former fiance of Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol.

8. Paris Hilton – Hotel chain heiress, socialite and actress. Star of the reality show "The World According to Paris."

9. Heidi Fleiss – Former Hollywood madam, and also a columnist and television personality.

10. Howard Stern – Radio shock jock.

See if you can guess before you look at the answers.

This poll that tracks public perceptions of celebrities as conducted weekly by E-Poll Market Research, an online survey company based in Encino, California, has a total 1,100 respondents averaging from aged 13 and above.

http://showbiznest.blogspot.com/2011/08/most-hated-person-in-america-poll.html

No Lohan or Jersey shore cast?

The Juice is STILL running loose.

Why the hell do people hate Howard Stern?

same reason people on here hate newbiejr. Jealousy

Well, fock me running. Yet another Obama thread. :wall:

:D

I'm sure there are several here that are bummed that GWB isn't on that list. :lol:

Why the hell do people hate Howard Stern?

It's incomprehensible. He's irrelevant.

He works 6 days a month. Most people think he retired years ago, when his rating on FM stations went in the toilet. The top 40 station on SiriusXM is killing him in listenership. It's sad, actually.

Edit: Or did you mean Howard K Stern. And that might be the answer. Two names for the price of one = more votes.

Thats actually a great list. Surprised not to see Dick Cheney and perhaps some obnoxious ghey make the list. Maybe that fat little tabloid fock, the one whos name is like Paris Hilton.

Thats actually a great list. Surprised not to see Dick Cheney and perhaps some obnoxious ghey make the list. Maybe that fat little tabloid fock, the one whos name is like Paris Hilton.

I have to say it's a pretty focking horrible list. I'm assuming it must have been multiple choice and restricted almost exclusively to pop culture figures. I mean people really hate Jon Focking Gosselin more than Bernie Madoff, or Ken Lay, or Warren Jeffs, or Joseph Duncan, or any one of 10,000 crooks/politicians/athletes etc that could be named?

I saw this story on the local news last night and picked the #1 spot correctly after the teaser. But other than OJ, I don't get why most of the other people are on the list :dunno:

It's incomprehensible. He's irrelevant.

He works 6 days a month. Most people think he retired years ago, when his rating on FM stations went in the toilet. The top 40 station on SiriusXM is killing him in listenership. It's sad, actually.

Edit: Or did you mean Howard K Stern. And that might be the answer. Two names for the price of one = more votes.

Does he really only work six days a month? :shocking:

I saw this story on the local news last night and picked the #1 spot correctly after the teaser. But other than OJ, I don't get why most of the other people are on the list :dunno:

I hope you understand why that Octomom ###### is on the list. Lets see...already have a bunch of kids you can't afford since you don't work. I know, lets have the state pay for you to have EIGHT freaking more. And then when all of the free attention runs out, and you have to actually raise 14 kids (again, on the state's dime), you look for more attention by telling people how much you hate your kids and how hard your life is.

I hope you understand why that Octomom ###### is on the list. Lets see...already have a bunch of kids you can't afford since you don't work. I know, lets have the state pay for you to have EIGHT freaking more. And then when all of the free attention runs out, and you have to actually raise 14 kids (again, on the state's dime), you look for more attention by telling people how much you hate your kids and how hard your life is.

I can see why the Octomom is on the list. I just think it shows how petty people are to have a bunch of "celebrities" on the list. There are plenty of people who have done worse who aren't on the list.