Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyn2022

Stafford owners

i don't own stafford, but if i did i'd have a backup who was a legit starter on another team right now. that said, henne blows.

I have Ryan Fitzpatrick backing him up.

I don't see the point in handcuffing Stafford for injury. It's not like a bunch of other teams are gonna blow a high waiver spot for Shaun Hill. And you might as well have a real backup who you can play in case Stafford just sucks this year instead of getting injured.

I have Ryan and Stafford. Gonna be a tough decision each week.

I'll have the same dilemma....Schaub and Stafford.

I could think of worse scenarios to have, though.

I'll have the same dilemma....Schaub and Stafford.

I could think of worse scenarios to have, though.

I'm in the same situation. I'm going with Stafford as my starter for now.

I have Kevin Kolb as my back up to Stafford.

I am going to roll this way for awhile, see how Kolb plays....then make a decision.

I really like Kolb's schedule and the fact that he has Fitz and plays in a week division, so I am standing pat for now.

Stafford and Rivers............ain't life grand. :banana:

I hope Stafford lights it up early in the season so I can get top dollar for him.

Romo & Stafford.

I'm in a 2 qb league so romo is my number 1 and stafford is my number 2 but both start for me. My backup is Henne and on FA there is Hasslebeck and Beck everyone else is taken. Should I drop henne for hill?

I have Big Ben & Stafford - I'll most likely start Ben, but its gonna be harder than I thought some weeks. Nice problem to have.

Stafford & Freeman in one;

Stafford & Manning in another (w/ McCoy #3)... Deep leagues, both dynasties.

I'm extremely happy with both!

Ive got Romo as his back up and Brady as his backup in another league :shocking: :music_guitarred:

Now lets hope he doesnt get hurt and ill have some major trade bait for someone or a very damn good QB sitting on the bench :(

I have Kevin Kolb as my back up to Stafford.

I am going to roll this way for awhile, see how Kolb plays....then make a decision.

I really like Kolb's schedule and the fact that he has Fitz and plays in a week division, so I am standing pat for now.

My thoughts exactly!! :cheers:

(see sig)

I have Stafford and - - - - fock nobody else on my roster in the QB position. Auction draft and I only needed a qb. I missed out on Peyton and Matt Ryan. I ran out of money and have no alternate plan. I view him like a Brady, Brees, Manning type of guy this year. You only need 1 qb on your roster, if he's out, your focked :first:

Lol so what should I do?

Keep Henne. Check his stat line from the weekend, you'll feel better.

I did but only because it is a deep 2 QB league (Orton is my other QB) and my only other options were guys like Newton or the rook in Cincy. Figured I'm better off with Hill than one of those mutts if Stafford breaks down again.

I think its a good idea depending on who is out there. Shaun Hill was a top 15 QB in fantasy when he played for Stafford. While he may not put up Stafford numbers whoever is the Lions QB will be fantasy starter material. They dont have a great running game and have alot of receivers and 2 really good receiving backs.(Best -Harrison) and no real power runners. they will throw as much as teams like the Eagles. I grabbed Eli Manning to back up Stafford but I think I will drop him and pick up Hill . there bye is not until week 9 so its a long way and I dont have to worry about the QB position.

My plan was to go all mid-round upside at QB this year, targeting both Freeman and Stafford. I got Freeman, but waited just a little too long on Stafford. Ended up getting Orton at the very end of the draft.

Whatever :dunno:

I have Big Ben & Stafford - I'll most likely start Ben, but its gonna be harder than I thought some weeks. Nice problem to have.

Same for me, I drafted Stafford to backup Ben, but it may end up being the other way around. :overhead:

I drafted Romo in the 5th and Stafford in the 10th - I wish I had the B@LLS and just took Stafford in the 10th and another backup in the 11th. Go for it and just draft Stafford it could make your FF season!

I have Ryan and Stafford. Gonna be a tough decision each week.

Same situation, just drafted both. Just looked it up and we're immediately faced with:

ATL @ CHI

DET @ TB

My first inclination is you have to go with Ryan. He simply has been the better player. Until Stafford can stay healthy and live up to the hype, it's tough to go against the guy who has proven more. But I'd say that the TB match up looks a tad better, and Ryans real world success hasn't meant as much on the fantasy sheet, injuries aside. Both games are interesting, good games IMO. Tough call

The decision part is why I am grabbing Shaun Hill. I never have to worry about it. If Stafford is healthy he starts. If hes out its Hill and when the bye comes around that the week I grab another QB.

I just dropped R Fitzgerald for Stafford, only b/c another owner dropped Stafford for a Def?...but If Stafford were my qb1, I'd be picking up R Fitzgerald again as my backup..forget about Staffords backups and get another starter that has sleeper potential..