Sign in to follow this  
Captain Goomy Noomy Roo

Chicago Bears and Monday Night Football Fans

I need about 80 points from Megatron and Best

:pointstosky:

How long were you waiting on that post ^^^? :lol:

Bears have lost to the Saints and Packers. I will admit they are not as good as those two. Of course those 2 are the class of the NFC and probably NFL.

Lions killed the horrible Chiefs and have barely beat Tampa, Vikes and Dallas. Is any of that really even an accomplishment right now?

I don't have a great feeling going into the game since the Lions 2 biggest strengths (D-Line and passing game) are matched up against the Bears biggest weaknesses. But the Lions O-line may be just as bad and if Peppers gets early pressure they could pull in the reins on that high flying passing game. If it gets to a running and field position game the Bears will win. Forte or Hester will break one and Best sucks.

But more than likely Stafford gets enough time, Megatron keeps dominating and Cutler spends the day under heavy pressure getting hit and Bears lose by 2-3 scores.

well, aside from the little thing about the lions doing something never done before in the history of the nfl, what exactly have the focking bears done this year again--on top of playing nearly the entire season at home so far?

oh, i remember: JACK SHIAT.

also by your stunning dumbass logic, should the bears pull this game out of their ass it will mean nothing because, hey, the lions aren't that good and haven't proven anything anyway.

brilliant.

typical bear fan.

well, aside from the little thing about the lions doing something never done before in the history of the nfl, what exactly have the focking bears done this year again--on top of playing nearly the entire season at home so far?

also by your stunning dumbass logic, should the bears pull this game out of their ass it will mean nothing because, hey, the lions aren't that good and haven't proven anything anyway.

brilliant.

typical bear fan.

Bears fans are morons. I hope the Lions skull fock them into next week.

brilliant.

typical bear fan.

Wow you guys sure are proud of Tony Homo and McPuke completely giving away games they were blowing you out in. Winning a few road games against bad teams in not the great accomplishment you guys seem to think it is. I can understand since it had been like a decade since the Lions last won a road game that you might be happy about it but it does not make you a great team. Good teams are supposed to win on the road.

Yes......... news flash. Beating the Lions just doesn't mean that much. As someone showed earlier..........the Bears do it all the time. :D

It'll be fun as always but it doesn't mean the Bears are great for getting one win in a long season. Nor will it prove the Lions are either.

Wow you guys sure are proud of Tony Homo and McPuke completely giving away games they were blowing you out in. Winning a few road games against bad teams in not the great accomplishment you guys seem to think it is. I can understand since it had been like a decade since the Lions last won a road game that you might be happy about it but it does not make you a great team. Good teams are supposed to win on the road.

Yes......... news flash. Beating the Lions just doesn't mean that much. As someone showed earlier..........the Bears do it all the time. :D

It'll be fun as always but it doesn't mean the Bears are great for getting one win in a long season. Nor will it prove the Lions are either.

well, prouder than the "defending nfcn champs" are for puking their way through playing the first month at home.

past records? lol. maybe don can cue up the "glory days" vid for you.

glad to see you've already talked yourself out of this game tonight. you've loudly alluded to the fact you think the bears are going to get stomped. thanks.

well, prouder than the "defending nfcn champs" are for puking their way through playing the first month at home.

past records? lol. maybe don can cue up the "glory days" vid for you.

glad to see you've already talked yourself out of this game tonight. you've loudly alluded to the fact you think the bears are going to get stomped. thanks.

Yes losing to the Packers at home = puking away a month. They suck.

Don't be jealous that some teams have actually been successful in the past. It makes you look weak.

Neither your blind over-confidence or my reasonable concern will really affect the outcome.

Yes losing to the Packers at home = puking away a month. They suck.

Don't be jealous that some teams have actually been successful in the past. It makes you look weak.

Neither your blind over-confidence or my reasonable concern will really affect the outcome.

not sure why you're being so thick: the past means nothing.

the one-super-bowl-win-more-than-the-lions? means nothing.

for NOW, TODAY, you better hope the bears pull their heads out of their asses tonight and steal a win somehow--otherwise they'll be three full games out of SECOND place in the division after only five weeks.

but, hey, whatever. tonight doesn't mean shiat, i guess.

if the lions win, you can biatch all you want about them being posers. the fact will remain that those posers will be three full games ahead of your bears after only five weeks.

that math doesn't change no matter how much you spin it.

so, again, let's see how these bears do in a "must win" game tonight. given the lions are obviously overrated, the bears shouldn't have any troubles in this one whatsoever.

Bears fans are morons. I hope the Lions skull fock them into next week.

Bears fans are pretty bad...but most are smarter than you.

And swamp and hawker insulting the intelligence of other fans is freaking high comedy.

All we need is sweetness involved and its a focking meeting of the minds there.

Bears fans are pretty bad...but most are smarter than you.

And swamp and hawker insulting the intelligence of other fans is freaking high comedy.

All we need is sweetness involved and its a focking meeting of the minds there.

:cheers:

Couldn't have said it better myself

wow. can't believe the bears didn't take the 3 points there--especially with how shitty their o-line is.

WOW! They should have tried the FG. Nice stop by the Lions.

I don't think he made it. Didn't look like it.

WOW! They should have tried the FG. Nice stop by the Lions.

I don't think he made it. Didn't look like it.

lions are like 6-for-6 on that play this season. lovie can't expect the lions defense to penalty the bears into scoring position all night. take the points there. it's a no brainer. maybe all the ex-lion coaches on his staff have infected him with the retard gene.

Looked like 3 highschoolers trying to guard him out there! :lol:

rod will coach them up and make men out of them. he's just got to get their pad level down and they'll be fine :music_guitarred:

Dumb flag. Followed by a nice play call and TD. I hope you don't forget that you owe Calvin one more this game, Matthew (wouldn't want to ruin his streak).

stafford's also kinda somewhat okay and might even be pretty good :cheers:

Still missing quite a few open receivers (and almost got Scheffler killed there) but it will come. He isn't used to playing this many games in a row.

Still missing quite a few open receivers (and almost got Scheffler killed there) but it will come. He isn't used to playing this many games in a row.

funny. but true.

hey, lions: cutler rolls out to the right. TO THE RIGHT. every. focking. time.

figure it out already.