for

TEAM2 traded Mark Ingram

TEAM2 traded Cam Newton

TEAM1 traded Pierre Garcon

TEAM1 Traded Ryan Torain

for

TEAM2 traded Mark Ingram

TEAM2 traded Cam Newton

I like what team 1 is getting personally. Shouldnt take but a game or two for Torain to fade back into obscurity and im not really big on Pierre Garcon or any colts really

The trade sucks, but trades should only be vetoed for collusion or other rule-breaking. Let people run their teams the way that they want to.

The water buffalo or domestic Asian water buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) is a large bovine animal, frequently used as livestock in southern Asia, and also widely in South America, southern Europe, northern Africa, and elsewhere.

In 2000, the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization estimated there were approximately 158 million water buffalo in the world, and that 97% of them (approximately 153 million animals) were in Asia. There are established feral populations in northern Australia, but the dwindling true wild populations are thought to survive in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan, and Thailand. All the domestic varieties and breeds descend from one common ancestor, the wild water buffalo, which is now an endangered species. The domestic water buffalo, although derived from the wild water buffalo, is the product of thousands of years of selective breeding in either South Asia or Southeast Asia.

Buffalo are used as draft, meat, and dairy animals. Their dung is used as a fertilizer, and as a fuel when dried. In Chonburi, Thailand, Pakistan and in southwestern region of Karnataka, India, there are annual water buffalo races known as Kambala. A few have also found use as pack animals carrying loads even for special forces

I know this sucks...I vetoed it. I hope other owners see it also and do the same.

Way to manage other people's teams for them.

It would be interesting to know what the starting lineups look like after the trade would have happened. If team 2 plays Garcon and Torain (or even just one of them) then that means he thought they would actually perform. If not, then maybe he was just trading Cam to Team 1 and they were colluding. But as it stands from what you tell us we don't see any collusion so the trade should go through. Just because you think one team is getting hosed doesn't mean they shouldn't be allowed to trade because it is their opinions that the players involved would improve their teams.

Way to manage other people's teams for them.

It would be interesting to know what the starting lineups look like after the trade would have happened. If team 2 plays Garcon and Torain (or even just one of them) then that means he thought they would actually perform. If not, then maybe he was just trading Cam to Team 1 and they were colluding. But as it stands from what you tell us we don't see any collusion so the trade should go through. Just because you think one team is getting hosed doesn't mean they shouldn't be allowed to trade because it is their opinions that the players involved would improve their teams.

I have the option to veto or allow. I chose to veto.

I offered him more than that for Cam Newton alone.

This is collusion.

David Akers (SF - K)

Marcedes Lewis (Jac - TE)

Steve Breaston (KC - WR)

Marshawn Lynch (Sea - RB)

Rashard Mendenhall (Pit - RB)

Danny Woodhead (NE - RB)

FOR

Neil Rackers (Hou - K)

Dustin Keller (NYJ - TE)

Miles Austin (Dal - WR)

Steven Jackson (StL - RB)

Adrian Peterson (Min - RB)

Dez Bryant (Dal - WR)

Veto is only for collusion not for you to 'protect' someone from being hosed. I personally watched Torain and the way he runs is impressive. I'm not saying he's as good as McFadden or anything but his upright stance just running through people reminds me of him. I think he's gonna be a good play through the rest of the year and I think Cam Newton is really gonna struggle. None of this matters though because thats not why a trade should be vetoed anyway. The trade is fine let it go let people manage they're own teams.

[quote

You clearly vetoed because you wanted Cam and he wasn't interested in what you had to offer. That is a blatent abuse of the ability to veto.

you can't judge a trade just on the names, need to see the rosters

UH, yes ya can. No you don't

TEAM1 Traded Ryan Torain

for

TEAM2 traded Mark Ingram

TEAM2 traded Cam Newton

Trade doesn't make sense to me. I vetoed.

Thanks for being a douche and wasting everyone's time. You post your own answer 6 min later??? Then why even bother to post this crap? This is the last time i will respond to ANY post of yours. i hope others put all of your future posts on "ignore" as well.

Thanks for being a doucne and wasting everyone's time. Why even bother to ask? This is the last time i will respond to ANY post of yours.

you go girl.

and yea OP, if you come to this boards often , you know what the stance is about vetoing trades that dont look like collusion. So stop being a dumbarse.

UH, yes ya can. No you don't

The stance on this bored is he is a punk already for vetoing without collusion, and extra for potential sour grapes on his stated better offer. Show the full rosters of all 3 teams, and his better offer. Only chance to have veto accepted at all.

so you are pissed he didnt like your offer now you fell like you will show him up and not allow him to trade because you know more than he does?

Cool, I would punch you in your face

VERY INSIGHTFUL you left out "in front of the wife and kids" as you can tell he has not the equipment to acquire or produce either. :cheers:

you sound like a woman

Team 2 is getting hosed. Don't allow it.

Team 2 is getting hosed. Who cares. Always allow trades that are not collusion.

Also pending: deez nuts. I may trade them for the chin of your significant other. Now that's collusion! :music_guitarred:

:lol:

Trade doesn't make sense to me. I vetoed.

Dumb...Just because it doesn't make sense to you, doesn't give you the right to manage other league members' teams. Your league is crap :thumbsdown:

What I love about this is on this very same board we have threads about buying low and selling high.

How the F are you supposed to do that when you have moron commissioners vetoing trades for dumbass reasons?

Specific to this thread, how do we know any of those players isn't going to face-plant and do jack ###### the rest of the way? We don't, get over yourself, and stop managing people's teams for them.

Thanks for being a douche and wasting everyone's time. You post your own answer 6 min later??? Then why even bother to post this crap? This is the last time i will respond to ANY post of yours. i hope others put all of your future posts on "ignore" as well.

Who asked you to reply dumbass?

so you are pissed he didnt like your offer now you fell like you will show him up and not allow him to trade because you know more than he does?

The only thing you would punch is the buttons on your keyboard.

TEAM1 Traded Ryan Torain

for

TEAM2 traded Mark Ingram

TEAM2 traded Cam Newton

I think Team 2 is getting hosed, but unless there are other circumstances I don't know about (like Team 1 and 2 are owned by a husband and wife team or something) I'd let it stand. Let owners manage their own teams and if they're so bad at it the Commish has to intervene, get better owners.

Put me in the camp of this was vetoed for garbage reasons, clearly should not have been.

I don't think team 2 is getting completely hosed. I'd rather be on Team 1's side but you can easily justify Team 2's stance. He could think this: "Garcon's value is way up with Painter at QB, look at those huge plays, Torain is a breakout player and runs much better than hightower, he is now the lead back on a good running team. Ingram is in a time share and is losing redzone looks, and may lose all the redzone looks with Ivory coming back. Newton is a rookie and teams are going to adjust to him and his production is gonna fall"

Not saying I agree but you could easily justify the trade.

Look, it's probably a stupid trade but you don't ever veto a trade unless there is collusion.

In this case the trade seems to be so lopsided that perhaps you could inquire into collusion. Is one team in the cellar and the other near the top? Do the two owners know each other well? Is this an anonymous league where it's possible that they are even being managed by the same person? These are some things you need to look into.

But if you aren't sure that it's collusion, then you need to let it go. Maybe the team giving up Newton & Ingram thinks that Newton is going to crash back to Earth. Maybe he thinks Ryan Torain is finally going to put it all together this year. Maybe he reckons that Pierre Garcon has a special connection with Painter and should be a good play going forward. Who knows. He could even be right, although it's probably unlikely.

Point is, you can't predict the future. No matter how bad a trade might seem, you have to let it go unless you believe there is outright cheating involved.

You know how parents strap helmets on handicapped kids? It's to protect them from themselves. The same logic applies to team 1, in this case.

This is collusion.

David Akers (SF - K)

Marcedes Lewis (Jac - TE)

Steve Breaston (KC - WR)

Marshawn Lynch (Sea - RB)

Rashard Mendenhall (Pit - RB)

Danny Woodhead (NE - RB)

FOR

Neil Rackers (Hou - K)

Dustin Keller (NYJ - TE)

Miles Austin (Dal - WR)

Steven Jackson (StL - RB)

Adrian Peterson (Min - RB)

Dez Bryant (Dal - WR)

Holy mother of god. Was that a real trade?

Agree totally, this kind of a jack helmet(dreen626), has shown there selfish face at times in the leagues I commish, and my owners quickly dismiss them from the league. Idiots like this are FF cancer.

Agree totally, this kind of a jack helmet(dreen626), has shown there selfish face at times in the leagues I commish, and my owners quickly dismiss them from the league. Idiots like this are FF cancer.

I would never veto a trade unless its obvious collusion.. this isn't you might think one team is getting a better deal but unless they are cheating somehow let people control their own team.

I'm NOT the commish, i did NOT veto the trade.

Yes, i VOTED to veto as i recv'd an email asking to vote or allow it but if the trade is vetoed there were other owners who felt the same.