Sign in to follow this  
RedzoneMonster

With all the RB injuries this week..

In my leagues, 1 12-team and 1 14-team, RB pickings are slim to none. In my 12-team league, the best available RBs are Mccluster, L. Washington, and Forseth. Slim pickings for sure. Lumpkin is available in both those leagues, but I'll never get him as I'm near near the end of the waiver wire pick list. Downside with Lumpkin is that he's on a bye this coming week and depending on the status of Blount in week 9, Lumpkin could be an iffy pick if you're relying on him to start.

If you only need a one week filler bernard scott might not be too bad of an option with benson most likely serving his suspension (if he doesn't appeal.)

maybe k. williams out of detroit moving forward with best's concussion history...

a flier on helu if ratface goes crazy...

there may be others

If you're looking for a bye week fill in for an almost guranteed TD grab Jed Collins,that no good TD vulturing #$@$!! :angry:

Yeah,I'm a p!ssed off Ingram owner

I rolled with MB3 this past week do to injuries and bye weeks. I can not complain 30+ yards and a TD. Just wish the Bears D could have held the lead and he might have gotten back over 40 yards maybe some more.

My team has been ravaged.

McGahee out 1-2 weeks.

Felix Jones out.

Hightower ACL done for season.

CJNOK blowing hard.

Sheesh...

Correction: CJ800

Long-term, Helu, with the recent news about Hightower. At least the carousel will be cut down to two.

Maybe not so long term. When is the last time Torain has finished a season of any kind :dunno:

Last time he played entire season of any kind was 2006 :wave:

2011-(Washington)Played in 4 of 6 games so far

2010-(Washington)Played in 10 games

2009-missed entire season

2008-(Denver)played in just 2 games. After missing fist half of season due to injury finally got on field and in 2nd game got hurt again

2007-(Arizona St) Got hurt midway through season and did not finish

outside the top 10 RB's its just a total wasteland. bunch of dudes you pray can get to 10 pts but will probably put up 5-6 pts. i dont think its ever been this bad for RB's overall in FF.

I've been playing since 93 & I don't ever remember injuries ever being this bad. Just 2 weeks ago I had 6 RBs healthy....I'm down to 1.5 (Rice & Battle - battle gets .5 cuz his coach is a dumbfock).

Hell- I'm in a 12 team league that starts 3 RB.

McFadden on crutches

MJD fumbling

Earnest Graham out for the year

Benson suspended

Time to scrape the bottom of the barrell.....

Pierre Thomas is a great start for this week at least. i was able to get him off waivers in my league.

I picked up Bernard Scott for hopefully just this week. He's starting in place of Benson's week suspen. McFadden, McGahee, and Ingram need to get well or I'm fawked.