Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Texas Judge Beats Disabled Daughter on Video

I don't. I think the dude was pissed off and forgot rule #1 about discipline. Don't do it when you're mad. Yes he went farther than I would have and yes he did it to a girl I consider too old for a spanking. But my point being, children are far less disciplined today than in generations past and it hasn't benefited them.

My kids are well-behaved and I've never had to beat them up. Started real early letting them know what the limits are here and they understand. My daughter had a really bad character when she was very young and we turned her around without having to beat her with a stick/strap whatever.

I still maintain you have to be sick to beat your child like that, even if she did download music, which is obviously akin to murder. I hope the judge gets to spend time with some of the folks he prosecuted while in prison.

Yep, looks like a cuhnt. From the moment she said she was gonna hold onto the video 'until the time was right', I lost all sympathy for her. That being said, that judge needs an ass kicking.

She said she let him know about the video (before she put it on the net) and he said he didn't care. After it became viral she tweeted:

I’m feeling some regret for publishing the video because to ruin my own father is heavy indeed.

What makes the time right according to her:

She stressed that she did not post the video as revenge and does not want her father punished. Rather, she did it because she thinks it will force him to seek help, and because he has been harassing her and she thought posting the clip would make that stop.

I don't. I think the dude was pissed off and forgot rule #1 about discipline. Don't do it when you're mad. Yes he went farther than I would have and yes he did it to a girl I consider too old for a spanking. But my point being, children are far less disciplined today than in generations past and it hasn't benefited them.

He "forgot" rule #1 a lot. That's why the camera was rolling.

I'm assuming the daughter was filming. It was her room no?

I think that's the point she's making; the girl had the video rolling because she probably had a pretty good idea a beat down was coming shortly.

I'm assuming the daughter was filming. It was her room no?

I'm not saying he was videotaping it for himself. Because this treatment was something she was accustomed to she knew what she was about to record. So if you have a dad who does that as a matter of course, his problem surely isn't that he's forgetting the rules of discipline. That's his brand of it.

I'm not saying he was videotaping it for himself. Because this treatment was something she was accustomed to she knew what she was about to record. So if you have a dad who does that as a matter of course, his problem surely isn't that he's forgetting the rules of discipline. That's his brand of it.

I can agree with that.

And this is how strippers are made.

The more you know....

Those titties aren't disabled

:overhead:

"ataxic cerebral palsy" what kind of made up bullsh!t disease is this? Maybe the symptoms are that you grow up to be an ungrateful cunnt that doesn't appreciate having a father and mother and living in a house and having your needs provided for you. No, you have to go and throw them under the focking bus, back up the bus, and run them over again. Focking wish she had cancer instead of that fake crap. Fock her and her dream of a perfect childhood. Nobody has one. Get the fock over it, you needy, entitled hole that desperately needs to be famous and get invited to Having An Epileptic Attack Sort of Dancing With The Used To Be Famous Fockheads.

The government has no right to interfere with how you raise your kids. Get the fock out of that poor man's life. How would you feel if your pig daughter accused you of nonsense, and the world gobbled it up. Focking broads. I hope her rotting diseased palsy cancer uterus falls out and stains a brand new pair of shoes.

Guess what? I am obsessed with technology too. I watch a lot of pron on my computer. Focking bullsh!t.

"ataxic cerebral palsy" what kind of made up bullsh!t disease is this? Maybe the symptoms are that you grow up to be an ungrateful cunnt that doesn't appreciate having a father and mother and living in a house and having your needs provided for you. No, you have to go and throw them under the focking bus, back up the bus, and run them over again. Focking wish she had cancer instead of that fake crap. Fock her and her dream of a perfect childhood. Nobody has one. Get the fock over it, you needy, entitled hole that desperately needs to be famous and get invited to Having An Epileptic Attack Sort of Dancing With The Used To Be Famous Fockheads.

The government has no right to interfere with how you raise your kids. Get the fock out of that poor man's life. How would you feel if your pig daughter accused you of nonsense, and the world gobbled it up. Focking broads. I hope her rotting diseased palsy cancer uterus falls out and stains a brand new pair of shoes.

Guess what? I am obsessed with technology too. I watch a lot of pron on my computer. Focking bullsh!t.

Quality

:thumbsup:

"ataxic cerebral palsy" what kind of made up bullsh!t disease is this?

All I know is that chicks with CP have a really hard time giving handjobs. And I saw this b1tch on The Today Show yesterday; she certainly acted like she had given her share.

And yeah, its fvcked up I know that CP chicks can't give handjobs that good.

And yeah, its fvcked up I watched the Today Show yesterday.

I'll probably get blasted for saying this, but more kids need this.

That has to be the single most stupid thing I've read here in recent memory.

A friend of mines dad used to chase them around the house beat the sh!t out of her and her brother with a belt whenever they did anything wrong. Spill milk on the floor...that's a beatin. Get caught strokin it.....that's a beatin. Her dad had his legs removed below the knee because of diabetes last week. She sent him a card that read "Wish this would've happend twenty years ago".

A friend of mines dad used to chase them around the house beat the sh!t out of her and her brother with a belt whenever they did anything wrong. Spill milk on the floor...that's a beatin. Get caught strokin it.....that's a beatin. Her dad had his legs removed below the knee because of diabetes last week. She sent him a card that read "Wish this would've happend twenty years ago".

My dad used to beat the living shiot out of me. Fists, sticks, set of keys, broom. Anything he could find. I was a total wiseass and mostly asked for it. I had a younger brother that never got touched and whenever we'd fight I'd take the blame. As far as I'm concerned, it's just part of growing up. I still can't condone hitting a little girl that like however. What did it teach me? not a focking thing so far as I can tell. I'm still the biggest wiseass you'd ever meet.

A close friend of mine beats his kids (he was beaten as a kid as well) - I'm sure I posted about him before - anyway sometimes when his kids are at my house and one of them spills something or whatever - I see it in their face that they expect me to beat them.

Focking TERRIFYING look on their face. HATE it !

A close friend of mine beats his kids (he was beaten as a kid as well) - I'm sure I posted about him before - anyway sometimes when his kids are at my house and one of them spills something or whatever - I see it in their face that they expect me to beat them.

So...did you beat them or not? :unsure:

"ataxic cerebral palsy" what kind of made up bullsh!t disease is this?

Couldn't agree more that this is grade A parental pussification. What makes it worse is she doesn't pay taxes, either.

The world would be a better place if we all got a healthy dose of discipline from Papa Philly.

Are you available for spankings? :wub:

There is no justifiable reason to beat a child like that. I defy anyone to give me one.

Hard to believe that there are so many dumbfocks here who think beating, spanking, or whoopin' your kids is ok.

Louis CK does a routine about hitting kids in which he makes the point that it's illegal to hit adults, but perfectly legal to hit the smallest, weakest, most defenseless people in our society. In effect, our kids are the only people in the world that we're allowed to hit. Think about how ridiculous that is before you raise your hand to your children.

It doesn't help them. It doesn't teach them. It simply hurts them.

Hard to believe that there are so many dumbfocks here who think beating, spanking, or whoopin' your kids is ok.

I think (hope?) that most of them are being facetious.

That's on you. If you don't condone the actions how can he be a close friend? :dunno:

Seems to me you put what ever "friendship" you have with this guy over your morals. Let me guess, you get something (not meaning something tangable) from him so you keep him as a friend.

There is no justifiable reason to beat a child like that. I defy anyone to give me one.

Louis CK does a routine about hitting kids in which he makes the point that it's illegal to hit adults, but perfectly legal to hit the smallest, weakest, most defenseless people in our society. In effect, our kids are the only people in the world that we're allowed to hit. Think about how ridiculous that is before you raise your hand to your children.

It doesn't help them. It doesn't teach them. It simply hurts them.

You are so right. Time outs are the answer..... :rolleyes:

Spanking WILL/DOES work if done correctly. Beating though, works about as good as putting Johnny on the time out chair. :nono:

So...did you beat them or not? :unsure:

Of course not....... would never.

That's on you. If you don't condone the actions how can he be a close friend? :dunno:

Seems to me you put what ever "friendship" you have with this guy over your morals. Let me guess, you get something (not meaning something tangable) from him so you keep him as a friend.

TOTALLY focking wrong. I do not condone it but that is how he is raising his boys. I cannot change him ! Like I said (I think) I intervened once and it became an all out adult brawl. He beats his boys and I cannot do a thing about it. (his boys and mine are BEST friends)

TOTALLY focking wrong. I do not condone it but that is how he is raising his boys. I cannot change him ! Like I said (I think) I intervened once and it became an all out adult brawl. He beats his boys and I cannot do a thing about it. (his boys and mine are BEST friends)

That's a tough spot. If I were you I would probably stop being his friend. On the other hand that's probably kind of hard to do since your kids are friends with his kids.

Let Getnhuge report him to child protective services.

Seriously, if you have evidence, you should do that. He's probably beating his wife, too. Ignoring it because of your/your kid's friendship is not an excuse.

Seriously, if you have evidence, you should do that. He's probably beating his wife, too. Ignoring it because of your/your kid's friendship is not an excuse.

Gettnhuge is a doochebag - Heavyset is the NARC

Trust me he is NOT beating his wife...... she approves of the beatings :shocking:

You could anonymously call CPS. Anyone who beats their kids because they spilled something is a sick fock. If you don't want spills in your house, don't have kids.

What does Gettnhuge have to do with this or CPS?

You could anonymously call CPS. Anyone who beats their kids because they spilled something is a sick fock. If you don't want spills in your house, don't have kids.

Call child protective services? Are you guys fockin' nuts? No good comes out of that.

Call child protective services? Are you guys fockin' nuts? No good comes out of that.

As opposed to abused children just living with it?

What does Gettnhuge have to do with this

:shocking:

Gettnhuge is a doochebag - Heavyset is the NARC

Trust me he is NOT beating his wife...... she approves of the beatings :shocking:

Oops, well they are both, umm, big.

As to the original point, sounds like those kids are hosed. Unless someone helps them.

Care to elaborate?

As opposed to abused children just living with it?

You don't call CPS unless you are comfortable with this guy having his kids taken away from him.

Do you really think his kids will be better off in foster care? I dunno, the situation would have to be pretty dire before I would take that step.

Go bet everything you have in your meager, pathetic existence on Bama. The adults are talking here.

Go bet everything you have in your meager, pathetic existence on Bama. The adults are talking here.

Your retarted.