Sign in to follow this  
edjr

New owners please check in

FYI - I am still home from work sick as a dog, but here we go.

Please email me at edjr_0@yahoo.com from the email address you'd like to use for the league. In your email to me, please indicate whether you have a paypal account or not.

I will roll dice for each of your teams and add your emails to the roll, so you see it's legit.

Lowest team goes 1st, 2nd lowest is 2nd and 3rd is, well you know.

Please let us know if you have any issues with getting to FFT from work or during the day. I will set up a draft time limit from that schedule.

Draft will start Monday Jan 23 - 10 am. If you have issues getting to FFT, we will try email or maybe carrier pigeon.

Hopefully that is all for now. if I missed something I am sure one of the teacher's pets will let me know.

FYI - I am still home from work sick as a dog, but here we go.

Please email me at edjr_0@yahoo.com from the email address you'd like to use for the league. In your email to me, please indicate whether you have a paypal account or not.

I will roll dice for each of your teams and add your emails to the roll, so you see it's legit.

Lowest team goes 1st, 2nd lowest is 2nd and 3rd is, well you know.

Please let us know if you have any issues with getting to FFT from work or during the day. I will set up a draft time limit from that schedule.

Draft will start Monday Jan 23 - 10 am. If you have issues getting to FFT, we will try email or maybe carrier pigeon.

Hopefully that is all for now. if I missed something I am sure one of the teacher's pets will let me know.

10 am central?

:music_guitarred:

Did we ever figure out how we're going to handle the draft picks in the rookie draft for the new owners?

We could put thos future picks into this draft, so the new owners could either draft a player or a future pick for each of their 30 picks. And then whatever rookie draft picks they draft in this draft is what they will have for the rookie draft this summer. Just a thought.

Did we ever figure out how we're going to handle the draft picks in the rookie draft for the new owners?

We could put thos future picks into this draft, so the new owners could either draft a player or a future pick for each of their 30 picks. And then whatever rookie draft picks they draft in this draft is what they will have for the rookie draft this summer. Just a thought.

Probably more fair if we just draft the players that were on the three teams that we are taking over. Then we draft with everyuone else in the rookie/free agent draft. My question is: Where would we draft in that rookie draft? I am assuming the rookie draft is in reverse order of finish last year. Maybe we draft in the three places where the three teams we took finished and the three new owners will roll dice to see who gets the three different positions. I'm not sue how well these three teams finished but that would be my suggestion.

Probably more fair if we just draft the players that were on the three teams that we are taking over. Then we draft with everyuone else in the rookie/free agent draft. My question is: Where would we draft in that rookie draft? I am assuming the rookie draft is in reverse order of finish last year. Maybe we draft in the three places where the three teams we took finished and the three new owners will roll dice to see who gets the three different positions. I'm not sue how well these three teams finished but that would be my suggestion.

In the rookie draft, these 3 franchises would be picking 4th, 9th, and 12th I believe.

Just throwing it out there, but I'd say whoever gets the #1 pick in the 3 team draft gets 12th in rookie draft, 2nd gets 9th, 3rd gets the 4 pick, etc.

I see Sux is right on schedule :rolleyes: .......If you get fed up with him being M.I.A. send me a PM. :cheers:

:wave:

In the rookie draft, these 3 franchises would be picking 4th, 9th, and 12th I believe.

Just throwing it out there, but I'd say whoever gets the #1 pick in the 3 team draft gets 12th in rookie draft, 2nd gets 9th, 3rd gets the 4 pick, etc.

This seems to make good sense to me. :thumbsup:

Rooks go to the back of the line. :banana:

Yes they do. Plus, draft is 25 rounds.

I see Sux is right on schedule :rolleyes: .......If you get fed up with him being M.I.A. send me a PM. :cheers:

:wave:

Sux is a busy man dealing with tons of fat chicks and all.

Sux is a busy man dealing with tons of fat chicks and all.

Jealousy does not suit you my friend. :argue:

JTB, stay loose in the bullpen.

you may be coming in to this game for long relief in the 1st inning.

JTB, stay loose in the bullpen.

you may be coming in to this game for long relief in the 1st inning.

Interesting analogy. I played professional baseball (minor leagues - '95 - '98) for the Cleveland Indians....and I was a relief pitcher. ;)

Put me in coach! :bench:

Interesting analogy. I played professional baseball (minor leagues - '95 - '98) for the Cleveland Indians....and I was a relief pitcher. ;)

Cleveland sucks. :thumbsdown:

HTH

HTH

Yeah, MINOR leagues at that. :rolleyes:

Just kidding, fine line between there in the majors, kudos for giving it a shot. :thumbsup:

itisatipthatsteroids

HTH

The City, yes. The team in the mid to late 90's, not so much. ;)

I'm losing patience.

I'm losing patience.

Likewise. Let's go catfocker! I want to see what position I'm drafting from, so I can start my planning. <_<

What kind of draft? I'm at work Monday untill 6:00..I can check in periodically during the day, but I don't want to hold anyone up.

Forget the above post. Gypsybrat is my partner and will be handling our draft. :banana:

What kind of draft? I'm at work Monday untill 6:00..I can check in periodically during the day, but I don't want to hold anyone up.

Seriously, JTB is begging to get in and this catfockface is asking shat questions. Seriously!

Seriously, JTB is begging to get in and this catfockface is asking shat questions. Seriously!

I just said that it doesn't matter, fucko. My partner will be handling the draft aspect.

What a fun league already :D

What kind of draft?

yeah, whats this draft thing about? Explain what a draft is.

licking his chops

I kneed to reed the roles! Wear they at???

Fear the Krafty Kitties!

PS I will be available all day Monday for the draft my dear Edjr.

I like how they think we have rules written down.

Or rules at all for that matter.

Gypsybrat is very good people.

I will do draft order tomorrow.

Rule 1: don't type in only emoticons

Rule 2: don't field incomplete rosters

That pretty much covers it.

I just said that it doesn't matter, fucko. My partner will be handling the draft aspect.

What a fun league already :D

It's a never ending trainwreck :banana:

yeah, whats this draft thing about? Explain what a draft is.

licking his chops

<_<

Draft via here?

Draft on a different online site?

Heads up draft with a 2 minute time limit for each pick?

Standard FFT draft that lingers on over the course of a month?

:bench:

<_<

Draft via here?

Draft on a different online site?

Heads up draft with a 2 minute time limit for each pick?

Standard FFT draft that lingers on over the course of a month?

:bench:

Yes