Sign in to follow this  
Gepetto

Don't say I didn't warn you about the Muslims

First it was "this is ONLY about Iran."

I never said anything was "ONLY about Iran". That was you editorializing. I was merely pointing out that the incident in question occurred in Iran, and Iran is already widely considered to be one of the most backward countries from a religious oppression standpoint. So it's maybe not the best example to use of how this stuff is endemic to all of Islam. It's like using the Westboro Baptist Church to point out what is wrong with Christianity. HTH.

I never said anything was "ONLY about Iran". That was you editorializing. I was merely pointing out that the incident in question occurred in Iran, and Iran is already widely considered to be one of the most backward countries from a religious oppression standpoint. So it's maybe not the best example to use of how this stuff is endemic to all of Islam. It's like using the Westboro Baptist Church to point out what is wrong with Christianity. HTH.

Right......

This could probably happen in any number of backward-ass countries run by Muslim nut jobs, but it IS happening in Iran, thus Iran is the country we're talking about. HTH.

So which is it? Iran is a backward-ass country so it's not a good example, or there are a number of them?

:lol:

Right......

So which is it? Iran is a backward-ass country so it's not a good example, or there are a number of them?

There are a number of them, as I said. The point being, this "WARNING!!!!" would have a lot more impact if the incident were happening in someplace like Turkey or another morderate Muslim country rather the country alread widely considered the bottom of the Muslim barrel. I HOPE THIS EXPLANATION IS STRAIGHTFORWARD ENOUGH FOR YOU.

There are a number of them, as I said. The point being, this "WARNING!!!!" would have a lot more impact if the incident were happening in someplace like Turkey or another morderate Muslim country rather the country alread widely considered the bottom of the Muslim barrel. I HOPE THIS EXPLANATION IS STRAIGHTFORWARD ENOUGH FOR YOU.

No it's not. So, in your view, unless it's happening in ALL Muslim countries it doesn't indicate a problem? Okay then.

No it's not. So, in your view, unless it's happening in ALL Muslim countries it doesn't indicate a problem? Okay then.

Right, like I ever said it's not a problem. You're just grasping at straws at this point. I'm out. :rolleyes:

Right, like I ever said it's not a problem. You're just grasping at straws at this point. I'm out. :rolleyes:

Probably a good idea on this one. You've changed direction more in this thread than Nikki and Medstudent normally do.

Mooslims have killed 9 people so far protesting the burning of some books.

I have yet to hear a single mooslim condemn these murders.

We did hear our president and military leaders apologies for it on numerous occasions. What ever happened.to.separation of church and state ? :dunno: what is this embarrassimg clown doing acknowledging this book ?

Can't expect much less.from an ass clown who has the likes.of Janet Lesbo napalitonoo and Hilary clunton in the posostions he gave them.

We have become a joke led by a bunch of panzy nincanpoops

Probably a good idea on this one. You've changed direction more in this thread than Nikki and Medstudent normally do.

It would seem so, if I had ever said half the sh!t you've implied I've said. :rolleyes:

It would seem so, if I had ever said half the sh!t you've implied I've said. :rolleyes:

That's what happens when you're wishy washy. No one knows WTF you're actually saying.

:dunno:

i honestly think we should pull out of the middle east all together...drones, cia, everything

and focus on the real terrorists...the christians. never know when those pesky crusades might start up again!! station the troops at churches and abortion clinics throughout the USA!!! i think this would be in our best interest to protect american citizens.

liberals are focking retarded.

That's what happens when you're wishy washy. No one knows WTF you're actually saying.

:dunno:

I've already said it's a small percentage of Muslims that do these things.

When it becomes a significant portion of the religion get back to me. The ONLY religion where a significant portion of the religion either participates or condones this type of action is Islam.

Yeah, I'M wishy washy. :lol:

i honestly think we should pull out of the middle east all together...drones, cia, everything

and focus on the real terrorists...the christians. never know when those pesky crusades might start up again!! station the troops at churches and abortion clinics throughout the USA!!! i think this would be in our best interest to protect american citizens.

Just shoot the frothy ass dude. :dunno:

I've gone through a similar merry go round with Strike like this before. It's maddening. But this isn't the end for you parrot. About a week from now he'll respond to another thread you are in and say something like "Don't make me own you again like I did in the Muslim thread last week!@#!"

Trust me, this will happen. :lol:

I've gone through a similar merry go round with Strike like this before. It's maddening. But this isn't the end for you parrot. About a week from now he'll respond to another thread you are in and say something like "Don't make me own you again like I did in the Muslim thread last week!@#!"

And then keep bringing your name up over and over in threads you didn't even post in comparing posters to you for and accusing you of changing direction all the time or something. :dunno:

:thumbsup:

In fairness, Strike and I have generally had pretty good exchanges, but this thread was not one of those times. Maybe I did get owned. It's never happened before, so I wouldn't know. :bandana:

Posting quotes out of context? That's a little low for you. In the first quote I was referring to Muslims who actually act. The 2nd quote refers to a general attitude amongst Muslims, most of whom would never act on those attitudes. Nothing conflicting between the two at all. But yeah, I respect you and your opinions. Just a couple of threads lately have left me scratching my head. It's all good though.

:cheers:

And then keep bringing your name up over and over in threads you didn't even post in comparing posters to you for and accusing you of changing direction all the time or something. :dunno:

You're the worst. You change your opinion halfway through a thread, are unwilling to support assertions you make, and then go all irrational wimmens crazy at the end.

liberals are focking retarded.

I haven't seen any liberals advocate anything close to that in this thread. So it seems that you are the focking retard, pigrear.

Strike= RP? :o

I haven't seen any liberals advocate anything close to that in this thread. So it seems that you are the focking retard, pigrear.

:lol: says the first retard that brought up the crusades in this thread.

Is this all you got? Calling people names? Cause that's about all you've done in this thread.

:lol: says the first retard that brought up the crusades in this thread.

Please link to where I suggested that we completely disengage from the Middle East and instead focus our national defense on protecting abortion clinics. I'll be waiting.

Is this all you got? Calling people names? Cause that's about all you've done in this thread.

Swineanus called me a retard so I responded in kind. As far as I know the only other name I called anyone in this thread is Gepetto a bigot, which he clearly is.

Swineanus called me a retard so I responded in kind. As far as I know the only other name I called anyone in this thread is Gepetto a bigot, which he clearly is.

No he didn't.

:thumbsup:

In fairness, Strike and I have generally had pretty good exchanges, but this thread was not one of those times. Maybe I did get owned. It's never happened before, so I wouldn't know. :bandana:

I honestly have no idea what you are trying to say in this thread. If you made it clear, that was a few pages ago and I've lost track. So I can't really gauge the level of pwnerization. Sorry. :dunno:

No he didn't.

I know you are but what am I? :rolleyes:

You are such a focking child when you get into this "debate" mode. Oops, that's three times now I've called someone a name! :lol:

I know you are but what am I? :rolleyes:

You are such a focking child when you get into this "debate" mode. Oops, that's three times now I've called someone a name! :lol:

What? How do you get that he called you a retard when he said something in general? That's just dumb. It's not a debate. It's about adult conversation. And, apparently to you that means taking cheap shots at people whenever you can.

You're the worst. You change your opinion halfway through a thread, are unwilling to support assertions you make, and then go all irrational wimmens crazy at the end.

Link?

Link?

Not worth it. I've called you out on those issues numerous times. You just throw out your opinions, rarely based on facts or reason, and won't support them when called out. Aw, fock it. Okay, here we go:

And I already explained to you how the merchandising process works. Toys R Us does not actually test the items it sells, but it demands that the manufacturers certify that it meets federal regulations and their own standards that they probably have in addition to federal regulations. And if the manufacturer says it's A-OK, as is required by their contract, I don't know how Toys R Us would know any differently. Every single retailer does not have their own personal testing facilities. And I doubt they have the ability to check on every single manufacturer and every single item they sell to make sure they aren't lying.

And thinking about this more, in the toy industry, I'm sure they have a product safety department that decides if products are safe to sell. But they are most likely going off a check sheet and basing it on the manufacturer guaranteeing they did what they were supposed to do.

Full thread: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=392823&hl=support&st=160

This is you asserting that you know how Toys 'R Us purchasing and testing procedures work. I asked you to provide some proof, not that Toys 'R Us tested the item in question, but that they made the manufacturer certify that it did. Your only response is that that's how business works. That's the dumbest answer ever. Not every business operates the same. You seem to think that and it's one of the reasons I don't give you any credibility with regards to business/economic threads. That's just one example; it's the first one I came across. There have been numerous others. But I think the point is made.

Link?

Here's another one:

Two different quotes from the same thread, placing blame for something:

Dude... I've posted on here 1000 times that the goverment, specifically the Fed was to blame for the whole thing.

Considering the banking industry got us into this mess, I don't give a fock if the government cracks down on them. Now can you please explain to me what debit card fees have to do with unemployment and companies not investing capital in themselves to grow?

Complete thread: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=393896&st=200&p=4615620&hl=support&fromsearch=1entry4615620

So who's to blame, the government or the banks?

:overhead:

Not worth it. I've called you out on those issues numerous times. You just throw out your opinions, rarely based on facts or reason, and won't support them when called out. Aw, fock it. Okay, here we go:

Full thread: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=392823&hl=support&st=160

This is you asserting that you know how Toys 'R Us purchasing and testing procedures work. I asked you to provide some proof, not that Toys 'R Us tested the item in question, but that they made the manufacturer certify that it did. Your only response is that that's how business works. That's the dumbest answer ever. Not every business operates the same. You seem to think that and it's one of the reasons I don't give you any credibility with regards to business/economic threads. That's just one example; it's the first one I came across. There have been numerous others. But I think the point is made.

So how is that changing my story?

I was posting something from my knowledge of working with purchasing and sales&distribution in the consumer products industry for almost 15 years. There is no link for that.

Also you want proof? Here it goes:

http://www.toysrusinc.com/safety/practices/

INCREASED QUALITY ASSURANCE STANDARDS AND OVERSIGHT

In line with our commitment to the safety of the kids and families we serve, our company has very strict requirements for all the products we carry, and we require that each product that we purchase complies with all applicable state and federal laws, industry standards, codes and requirements. For example, manufacturers are required to test products for a variety of potential safety concerns including lead, cadmium, small parts, sharp edges, flammability and other hazards.

Products sold in Toys“R”Us® and Babies“R”Us® stores must meet the following safety standards:

All product samples must be tested by an accredited lab before they are shipped to our stores;

Date-coding must be provided on all products;

Surface coatings shall not exceed 90 ppm for lead;

Substrate materials shall not exceed 300 ppm for lead; and

All children’s jewelry, feeding products, child care articles intended to go in the mouth and toys for children up to age 12 received by the company after May 1, 2010 are tested for cadmium to a soluble extraction limit of 75ppm, lower than the current amount allowed in the U.S., and in line with standards that have been in place for several years in Europe, Australia and Japan. Soluble extraction tests are used to mimic a child chewing or mouthing an object.

What a focking asshat. If someone says something that wasn't written about in a blog on the interwebs, you say it's not true.

So who's to blame, the government or the banks?

Both the Fed and the banking industry, which some may say is one and the same. Also there was a lot of blame to go around. But I guess not writing a 4 page essay while making a post on my views on something equates to "changing my story". :wacko:

So how is that changing my story?

I was posting something from my knowledge of working with purchasing and sales&distribution in the consumer products industry for almost 15 years. There is no link for that.

Also you want proof? Here it goes:

http://www.toysrusinc.com/safety/practices/

What a focking asshat. If someone says something that wasn't written about in a blog on the interwebs, you say it's not true.

ROFLMAO. NOW you post this? Why didn't you when I ASKED for it? It would make life so much easier. And, of course, this means nothing in the context of that case because we know that this product was not tested since Toys 'R Us lost the case. Also, I've never seen anyone from Toys 'R Us ever mention that they'd been provided any proof that this item had been tested. See, my problem with you is you don't support your statements. Posting something months later in another thread just proves I'm right, unless you can show that you posted this when requested.

Both the Fed and the banking industry, which some may say is one and the same. Also there was a lot of blame to go around. But I guess not writing a 4 page essay while making a post on my views on something equates to "changing my story". :wacko:

No, posting two opposite statements equates to you changing your story.

ROFLMAO. NOW you post this? Why didn't you when I ASKED for it? It would make life so much easier. And, of course, this means nothing in the context of that case because we know that this product was not tested since Toys 'R Us lost the case. Also, I've never seen anyone from Toys 'R Us ever mention that they'd been provided any proof that this item had been tested. See, my problem with you is you don't support your statements. Posting something months later in another thread just proves I'm right, unless you can show that you posted this when requested.

I don't have to cater to your demands. I knew what I was talking about. And I didn't feel like looking it up at the time. :dunno: I don't get all excited to have internet retard fights in the middle of the night.

And here's the hat trick Nikki:

From this thread about the U.S. assassinating one of it's own citizens:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=391002&hl=support&st=80

Paraphrasing:

Nikki: We tried to extradite him for years.

Strike: Wait. Do you have a link to that? (Strike posts quote from WSJ showing that we had never indicted the man). Shouldn't we at least indict him before executing him?

Nikki: You could read any prominent news source. (Nikki posts link to article that talks about the assassination but never mentions extradition or indictment. IOW, useless)

Strike: You said we had indicted him and been trying to extradite him for years. Your link doesn't provide that. I want proof.

Nikki: I never said we indicted him. Maybe extradite was the wrong word.

Strike: Well you have to indict before you can extradite. Now you're acknowledging that we just assassinated a U.S. citizen who wasn't even wanted in the U.S.

Nikki: Who cares? He deserved it.

This is how conversations with you typically go. Go read the thread to verify that I didn't skew the way things went down.

I don't have to cater to your demands. I knew what I was talking about. And I didn't feel like looking it up at the time. :dunno: I don't get all excited to have internet retard fights in the middle of the night.

Yeah, you've always got an excuse. Just like in my last example where you go round and round and finally just say "so what, he deserved it."

Strike won this thread, can we get back to talking about how bad Muslims suck and how pathetic our president is to apologies to them while also refusing to acknowledge radical Islam exists.

TiA

Strike won this thread, can we get back to talking about how bad Muslims suck and how pathetic our president is to apologies to them while also refusing to acknowledge radical Islam exists.

TiA

I'd prefer this.