Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

***Official Seattle Seahawks Thread 2012***

I can kind of picture Irvin as a linebacker with pass rush skills for when the Defense slips into 4/3 hybrid alignment. What we need to do is get Red Bryant to watch footage on Justin Smith from the 49ers and pick up some of those veteran tricks like holding a couple offensive linemen and running stunts for Aldon Smith. I could see Irvin/Red Bryant doing a decent imitation of the Smiths up here.

Unfortunately Clemons is 90% of our entire pass rush, hence our begging for a pass rusher to be drafted. I think on the play we had blitzed our nickel cornerback and Ryan nailed Douglas right where the CB had vacated the spot. The fact that we couldnt manufacutre a pass rush with our front four ended up killing us. Which is what I think most the Hawks homers where afraid of. Clemons might be the most under-rated player in the NFL currently. Or at the very least our defensive MVP but he wont get the credit he deserves, its too bad.

Red Bryant does not have Justin Smith's sklill set. Won't happen.

No Chris Clemons, no pass rush. Thanks Dan Snyder! :mad:

Not trying to stir the pot, and it sucks that Clemons (or any player) got hurt, but ever heard of karma? Go back in this thread, and you'll see that one of the Seahawk fans were hoping for a RGIII injury after he tweaked his knee on the 2nd TD drive. Don't wish for injuries to other players, and you'll get more sympathy when one from your team goes down.

Not trying to stir the pot, and it sucks that Clemons (or any player) got hurt, but ever heard of karma? Go back in this thread, and you'll see that one of the Seahawk fans were hoping for a RGIII injury after he tweaked his knee on the 2nd TD drive. Don't wish for injuries to other players, and you'll get more sympathy when one from your team goes down.

That was Phillylackmanbear I believe.

And he's wished more aids and broken legs upon people than I can count.

So he don't count.

Now lets continue with the FU Dan snyder threads.

Karma answers to me.

If it was t!t for tat, Wilson would have gotten hurt. Last I checked, he didn't. And no, it doesn't suck when any player gets hurt. When Griffin crumbled to the ground like stale cornbread with 6 minutes to go, I could not stop yelling at the TV "I hope he's dead too. I want this nancy boy Robert Griffin dead!! I want his family dead!! I want his house burnt to the ground!!" Then I high fived the air, took a swig, and danced a jig.

I just hope Griffin's bad knee doesn't keep him from doing his commercials this offseason.

I hope The Packer's falling on their faces in the playoffs doesn't affect the 12 different hilarious commercials their players have done. Old Spice. Discount Double Check. Clay helping dorks become NFL experts. Great stuff!! :banana:

Karma answers to me.

If it was t!t for tat, Wilson would have gotten hurt. Last I checked, he didn't. And no, it doesn't suck when any player gets hurt. When Griffin crumbled to the ground like stale cornbread with 6 minutes to go, I could not stop yelling at the TV "I hope he's dead too. I want this nancy boy Robert Griffin dead!! I want his family dead!! I want his house burnt to the ground!!" Then I high fived the air, took a swig, and danced a jig.

Niedermayer...DEAD!

Oh crap, wrong movie reference. :wall:

Karma answers to me.

That's funny, if karma answers to you, why did your precious Seahawks get bounced from the playoffs partially because of an injury to their best pass-rusher suffered shortly after your silly post?

Nominated for most idiotic post of the year. I didn't think other posters could sink to the devouredbychaos level. This is close.

That's funny, if karma answers to you, why did your precious Seahawks get bounced from the playoffs partially because of an injury to their best pass-rusher suffered shortly after your silly post?

Maybe because Matt Bryant kicked a 49 yard FG :dunno:

They covered the spread. :pointstosky: :banana: :overhead:

Nothing personal against RG III, but it would serve Danny boy Snyder right that his star QB has a permanently damaged knee. I mean really, an NFL stadium with turf like that in 2013 is simply pathetic. :thumbsdown: Fock off Deadksins!

Nominated for most idiotic post of the year. I didn't think other posters could sink to the devouredbychaos level. This is close.

Oh no, because your opinion means anything to me (or anyone else, for that matter). :rolleyes:

So there are you true colors. Not a true fan, since a true fan wouldn't give two craps about whether his team covered the spread. But, whatever works for you, I guess.

Yet you responded :rolleyes:

Well based on that "logic" :rolleyes: , my opinion must be important to you, since you responded to me. :doh: dumbass.

You do realize that this is a FF MESSAGE board, right? That people post and respond to things all the time, and that has no bearing on the importance of another poster to them, right? HTH.

Well based on that "logic" :rolleyes: , my opinion must be important to you, since you responded to me. :doh: dumbass.

You do realize that this is a FF MESSAGE board, right? That people post and respond to things all the time, and that has no bearing on the importance of another poster to them, right? HTH.

I've won Geek of the Year 5 of the last 6 years. I can assure you that I am a very important Geek around here. I am the most awesomest human to ever walk the face of the earth. Well, to call me a human is a bit insulting. I am more than a human, a bit more like a super man. But not in lowercase spelling. I am a SUPER MAN. There, that just feels right.

Gus Bradley has accepted the head coaching job at Jacksonville.

Start the Matt Flynn rumors.

I've won Geek of the Year 5 of the last 6 years. I can assure you that I am a very important Geek around here. I am the most awesomest human to ever walk the face of the earth. Well, to call me a human is a bit insulting. I am more than a human, a bit more like a super man. But not in lowercase spelling. I am a SUPER MAN. There, that just feels right.

Good for you; based on the fact that you don't care if "your" team wins/loses as long as they cover the spread, you aren't a real fan.

why did your precious Seahawks get bounced from the playoffs?

Your an X-man :shocking:

Your an X-man :shocking:

I got powers and sh!t. I wished for Houston Texan's favorite player Robert Griffin to end up with a scrambled knee, and Abracadabra, bing bang boom.

What the hell was that all about? :lol:

I have no fockin clue. Some dooshy Redskin fan looking to get his arse handed to him I guess!

Good luck to Bradley but I'm not at all sad to see him go.

Promote from within?

you aren't a real fan.

What kind of real fan is a Redskins fan but worked for the Texans franchise? :doh:

BEEP. BEEP. HERE COMES THE FAYLEDOZER.

What kind of real fan is a Redskins fan but worked for the Texans franchise? :doh:

BEEP. BEEP. HERE COMES THE FAYLEDOZER.

Are you really that stupid, or do you think that (like you) everyone grows up and lives in their mom's basement their whole life?

I am a Redskins fan because my whole family has always been Redskins fans, and I've followed the team my whole life. I worked for the Texans because they had a job in my field which I interviewed for and got. I've also lived in California, North Carolina, and Germany, but that doesn't mean that I became a 49er fan, Panther fan, or fan of some German soccer team.

But unlike you, I'm a real fan; I actually want the team I root for to win; you just want them to beat the spread. That's a fail.

Are you really that stupid, or do you think that (like you) everyone grows up and lives in their mom's basement their whole life?

I am a Redskins fan because my whole family has always been Redskins fans, and I've followed the team my whole life. I worked for the Texans because they had a job in my field which I interviewed for and got. I've also lived in California, North Carolina, and Germany, but that doesn't mean that I became a 49er fan, Panther fan, or fan of some German soccer team.

But unlike you, I'm a real fan; I actually want the team I root for to win; you just want them to beat the spread. That's a fail.

Wow a mom's basement reference. Did you just invent that? :doh: Just leave already. :wall:

I never once said that I wasn't rooting for Seattle to win, dumbdumb.

However, you've just admitted that you've compromised your principles, sold out for a transient job, and have become a tremendous disappointment to your entire family. Honestly, I don't know how you don't spend all day thinking about jumping off a bridge.

I never once said that I wasn't rooting for Seattle to win, dumbdumb.

No dumbdumb, after "your" team loses a heartbreaker of a game, ending their season, preventing them from having a shot at the AFC Championship, you post:

You were obviously more concerned with them covering the spread than winning the game. That's not the kind of post a real fan would have made. Obviously the Seahawks losing that game didnt' bother you at all; it would have bothered a real fan. It's okay, I'm sure the Seahawks have real fans that they can rely on, you're just not one of them.

No dumbdumb, after "your" team loses a heartbreaker of a game, ending their season, preventing them from having a shot at the AFC Championship, you post:

You were obviously more concerned with them covering the spread than winning the game. That's not the kind of post a real fan would have made. Obviously the Seahawks losing that game didnt' bother you at all; it would have bothered a real fan. It's okay, I'm sure the Seahawks have real fans that they can rely on, you're just not one of them.

Yep. I guess the emoticons after the post didn't clue you in, stupid. So, let's just revisit a post a made the day after the game, stupid. Because you are stupid.

The horrific aftermath and falling into utter emptiness.

This is a novel with the last 10 pages ripped out. The season was not supposed to end like this. Engineering one of the greatest comebacks in NFL history, only to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory, blowing a lead with only 31 ticks left on the clock, and making is look real easy for Matt Ryan. Hey, didn't the Bills win against the Oilers when they pulled off the comeback? Isn't that how this story is supposed to end? Then, a triumphant win over San Fran, then beating New England for the 2nd time this season for the Superbowl? Wasn't this destined? All but for 31 inglorious ticks on the clock. Damn you football gods, for giving me such unbridled hope. This is going to be a very long, yawning chasm of an offseason. I hear the sound of John Locke in LOST saying over and over "Don't Tell Me What I Can't Do". That sums up this 2012-13 campaign as appropriately as anything I can come up with.

No childish name calling? That ends this thread............

No childish name calling? That ends this thread............

It's an enormous set back. :(

Too bad. Seahawk fans have a lot of enthusiasm. Usually some good football analysis mixed in too...........