phillybear

***Official Seattle Seahawks Thread 2012***

What's with all the God Damned fumbling Lynch!? :wall:

helmet on the ball.... that was tough

Cheaters never win kid.

The ride ends next Sunday.

The rallying cry of true losers:

"You guys won this week but you're going to lose next week HAHA"

After last week's expert prediction I'm relieved you're sticking to your shtick.

Also, quit stalking

3 straight road wins and a very beatable #1 seed next week. Hopefully Clemons can play.

Great win! :headbanger:

Go Hawks!

Such the exiting and rebuilt young team we have now. Very fun to watch.

Should be a great game against Atlanta. Those 2 wides against our 2 corners will be epic.

We need to shut down Gonzo on 3rd downs though.

I'm nervous about this one personally. I think Atlanta is due for a playoff win and might even be the NFC champs. But, I like our chances even on the road.

It will be close at the very least.

:doublethumbsup:

Great win! :headbanger:

Go Hawks!

Such the exiting and rebuilt young team we have now. Very fun to watch.

Should be a great game against Atlanta. Those 2 wides against our 2 corners will be epic.

We need to shut down Gonzo on 3rd downs though.

I'm nervous about this one personally. I think Atlanta is due for a playoff win and might even be the NFC champs. But, I like our chances even on the road.

It will be close at the very least.

:doublethumbsup:

Shoot, I was more worried about Washington than Atlanta. Seattle 51, Atlanta 6.

Honestly, for the first time all year, I felt optimistic about Irvin today, considering that he was facing off with our old friend Tyler Polumbus. He had a key sack down the stretch in the 4th quarter and I commend him for that. Yes, even the Grinch can grow a heart around Christmas time.

Also, gotta throw some love to Zach Miller, as the guy has been coming up huge down the stretch. I hope we hang on to him next season.

Nice defense Seachickens ;) AlfMo with another 100yd game? Quite possible.

Yeah it was pretty good wasn't it! Idiot!

Cheaters never win kid.

Just like the ride was supposed to end this week. If you keep saying it enough you might eventually be right..

What is that...3 straight playoff wins over the Redskins? Ouch...

Cheaters never win kid.

Just keep posting here. We'll ride your ass all the way to New Orleans. :overhead: :pointstosky: :headbanger:

:rolleyes:

You lost all credibility when your fellow Seahawk fans basically called you out and said you are full of shite. Jebus, all I was saying was Kiper wasn't wrong with his assessment that was quoted. Chill-out and get a clue.

I lost nothing tool. Wilson is and will be the starter. Kiper is a doosh. Move on.

Just heard on NFL Network that Clemmons might have a torn ACL due in part to that atrocious field in DC. Fock you Dan Snyder!! All that money and you can't get a decent field. Fock you! :mad:

Just like the ride was supposed to end this week. If you keep saying it enough you might eventually be right..

What is that...3 straight playoff wins over the Redskins? Ouch...

If you actually read any of the previous posts you will see that I am not a Redskins fan, at all.

Just heard on NFL Network that Clemmons might have a torn ACL due in part to that atrocious field in DC. Fock you Dan Snyder!! All that money and you can't get a decent field. Fock you! :mad:

That's what happens when you cheat. There goes your best pass rusher, couldn't have asked for better timing :)

That's what happens when you cheat. There goes your best pass rusher, couldn't have asked for better timing :)

Wow a guy who cheers for injuries. :thumbsdown: Your a class act and a great role model for your kids. Well-done!

What did I miss? When did the SeaHawks cheat? Are you referring to the roughing play when RGIII got lit up after the play? I missed it in real time but weren't they flagged for it? If so, not cheating. Cheap but not cheating. Or are you referring to the Browner/Sherman use of Adderall? If that's what you're referring to you need to get a day job. Not sure why some of these "drugs" are banned substances but not cheating if you ask me.

What did I miss? When did the SeaHawks cheat? Are you referring to the roughing play when RGIII got lit up after the play? I missed it in real time but weren't they flagged for it? If so, not cheating. Cheap but not cheating. Or are you referring to the Browner/Sherman use of Adderall? If that's what you're referring to you need to get a day job. Not sure why some of these "drugs" are banned substances but not cheating if you ask me.

That's why no one is asking you. According to the NFL they cheated. There's no way around it no matter how you try and say it wasn't.

That's why no one is asking you. According to the NFL they cheated. There's no way around it no matter how you try and say it wasn't.

I'm a cynic, so yes, I agree, it probably was cheating. Fine. Know what else?

Browner served his 4-game suspension. Done. He has paid his debt to NFL society. His team was without his services while they were trying to nail down a playoff spot.

Sherman got off on a technicality. If you think justice was not served there because he didn't miss any games, well, blame the NFL for crappy administering of the test.

If you think a mere 4-game suspension is not sufficient, again, blame the NFL. Light sentences are probably a smaller deterrent than heavier sentences.

You know what else counts as cheating? Spygate. So was Bountygate. And so was every other guy around the league who served a 4-game suspension for Adderall or steroids or some other crap. I don't know how many of those guys there are, but I think it's a lot. Most of them we ignore, probably because most of them aren't happening late in the season.

You didn't say this, so I'm just guessing, but if the stain of cheating in your eyes means you can't in good conscience root for that team, it may be difficult to find a team to root for these days.

Your Pats practically invented cheating so get off your high horse. Stop trying to make any more "points". It isn't working for you.

Your Pats practically invented cheating so get off your high horse. Stop trying to make any more "points". It isn't working for you.

If you're replying, then its working. ;)

If you're replying, then its working. ;)

A Patriots fan complaining about cheating and cheering injuries. Classic. :thumbsdown:

Alright S.F. or G.B.

Who we going for?

I can't believe I'm gonna say this. But I'll root for S.F.

The travel is closer for Seattle. The weather will be better. Their more familiar with them. Plus we all know how much these 2 teams hate each other, especially the head coaches. Seattle will have no trouble at all getting motivated to play them for the right to play in the Super Bowl.

So their you have it. The Kopy household. <_< Go niners! :thumbsdown:

He's that Dallas Empire/Blue Star guy that used to troll around here a few years ago. That guy was a Pats fan too. I'm on to you SchlongDevourer! ;)

And that really sucks with Clemons, the biggest bummer of the entire game. Atlanta has a trash line and every last ounce of pass-rush will be needed to keep that passing game off balance. If Clemons' knee is serious Irvin better be ready to put in work.

Alright S.F. or G.B.

Who we going for?

I can't believe I'm gonna say this. But I'll root for S.F.

The travel is closer for Seattle. The weather will be better. Their more familiar with them. Plus we all know how much these 2 teams hate each other, especially the head coaches. Seattle will have no trouble at all getting motivated to play them for the right to play in the Super Bowl.

So their you have it. The Kopy household. <_< Go niners! :thumbsdown:

Niners and it isn't even close. Less intimidating, non-hostile, almost nurturing environment with mild weather. A team Seattle holds a psychological edge over after dismantling them just a month prior. A stronger defense but a much more manageable offense with a less lethal QB. With Clemons possibly out we won't be able to count on all those sacks again. Also The Niners won't be fired up over thinking they were especially slighted in a game where both teams were slighted quite equally.

Washington, Atlanta, and Frisco is the ideal path. GO 49ERS!

And that really sucks with Clemons, the biggest bummer of the entire game. Atlanta has a trash line and every last ounce of pass-rush will be needed to keep that passing game off balance. If Clemons' knee is serious Irvin better be ready to put in work.

With Clemons, even if in the best care scenario he has a knee sprain, he still couldn't play this week. He's out, and our biggest need going into the draft is still pass rush. For about the 7th straight year.

As far as Irvin, um, I'm not getting my hopes up. Clemons is the only guy on the line that can command attention, and at times you have to double team him. Like putting double coverage on a teams #1 WR. The thing is, the #2 guy will receive less attention and they can make some things happen. But as soon as that #1 gets hurt, the focus shifts to the #2 guy. With that increased attention, most players cannot raise their game and actually regress because they are being asked to produce with more assets committed to stopping them. And Irvin has been ineffective for months, getting flagged more than making positive plays. We will have to blitz to get pressure on Matt Ryan, because if you sit back in a bend don't break zone, Ryan is good enough to make some plays. At the end of this game, Seattle started blitzing Griffin/Cousins after Clemons went down, and it was pretty effective.

He's that Dallas Empire/Blue Star guy that used to troll around here a few years ago. That guy was a Pats fan too. I'm on to you SchlongDevourer! ;)

No kidding?

Yea I remember empire. Nothing but a troll.

I did notice this guy posts at guys also. Hits the seattle threads down there too, so basically he just likes to start flame wars.

I suppose it gives an a$$ something to do though.

Plus it's good to always have a troll. It's just like in wrestling, once one bad guy gets old, bring in the new one. It keeps our thread bumped and the hottest thing going. Our post/page counts are growing legendary, and it's thanks to those trash.

With Clemons, even if in the best care scenario he has a knee sprain, he still couldn't play this week. He's out, and our biggest need going into the draft is still pass rush. For about the 7th straight year.

As far as Irvin, um, I'm not getting my hopes up. Clemons is the only guy on the line that can command attention, and at times you have to double team him. Like putting double coverage on a teams #1 WR. The thing is, the #2 guy will receive less attention and they can make some things happen. But as soon as that #1 gets hurt, the focus shifts to the #2 guy. With that increased attention, most players cannot raise their game and actually regress because they are being asked to produce with more assets committed to stopping them. And Irvin has been ineffective for months, getting flagged more than making positive plays. We will have to blitz to get pressure on Matt Ryan, because if you sit back in a bend don't break zone, Ryan is good enough to make some plays. At the end of this game, Seattle started blitzing Griffin/Cousins after Clemons went down, and it was pretty effective.

Carroll and Bradley like to generate pressure with the front four but as you said that strategy will have to change and they will be forced to blitz more and as we saw late against the Deadskins, it was effective. Maybe Ray Edwards gets signed this week?

Now, as Chuck Knox told the team when Curt Warner went down for the season in 84:

Curt Warner does not throw the ball.

Curt Warner does not play special teams.

Curt Warner does not play defense.

The same applies to the Clemons injury.

Clemon does not play offense.

Clemons does not play special teams.

In other words, everyone else has to pick up the slack and do what they do. The Clemons injury WILL NOT be an excuse for a loss.

No kidding?

I did notice this guy posts at guys also. Hits the seattle threads down there too, so basically he just likes to start flame wars.

Plus it's good to always have a troll. It's just like in wrestling, once one bad guy gets old, bring in the new one. It keeps our thread bumped and the hottest thing going. Our post/page counts are growing legendary, and it's thanks to those trash.

Like I said, we will ride this assclown all the way to New Orleans!! :overhead: :pointstosky:

Niners and it isn't even close. Less intimidating, non-hostile, almost nurturing environment with mild weather. A team Seattle holds a psychological edge over after dismantling them just a month prior. A stronger defense but a much more manageable offense with a less lethal QB. With Clemons possibly out we won't be able to count on all those sacks again. Also The Niners won't be fired up over thinking they were especially slighted in a game where both teams were slighted quite equally.

Washington, Atlanta, and Frisco is the ideal path. GO 49ERS!

I agree Washington, ATL, Frisco--GET 'R DONE!

Carroll and Bradley like to generate pressure with the front four but as you said that strategy will have to change and they will be forced to blitz more and as we saw late against the Deadskins, it was effective. Maybe Ray Edwards gets signed this week?

If you are going to sign Edwards, this would be the time, facing his old team and maybe picking his brain on tendencies.

Blitzing Atlanta may not be such a bad idea this week. Rather than playing mostly zone, you will need to do more press coverage against the Atlanta passing game. So the blitz and aggressive coverage will go hand in hand. The question is will Ryan have enough time to take advantage, or does the pressure swallow him up. But to me, clearly Atlanta is not a rugged team; they appear to be a finesse team. Seattle can walk into Atlanta and start punching them in the mouth and smacking them around. That's just what the defense does. Lynch is going to try to run through people. How does Atlanta respond to all that?

If you are going to sign Edwards, this would be the time, facing his old team and maybe picking his brain on tendencies.

Blitzing Atlanta may not be such a bad idea this week. Rather than playing mostly zone, you will need to do more press coverage against the Atlanta passing game. So the blitz and aggressive coverage will go hand in hand. The question is will Ryan have enough time to take advantage, or does the pressure swallow him up. But to me, clearly Atlanta is not a rugged team; they appear to be a finesse team. Seattle can walk into Atlanta and start punching them in the mouth and smacking them around. That's just what the defense does. Lynch is going to try to run through people. How does Atlanta respond to all that?

By having 2 of the best WRs in the game. Not to mention one of the best TEs. Sure they may not be the greatest defense, but you guys haven't played a legit high flying offense in a long time. Looks to me like you might be playing catch up all day long.

No kidding?

Scientist, is that you?? Did they run you outta there? What a joke you Seattle kids are.

By having 2 of the best WRs in the game. Not to mention one of the best TEs. Sure they may not be the greatest defense, but you guys haven't played a legit high flying offense in a long time. Looks to me like you might be playing catch up all day long.

Fock off assclown. No one is here to discss football with you. Move on.

Scientist, is that you?? Did they run you outta there? What a joke you Seattle kids are.

when people start comparing you to sweetness you have no idea what a moron you are.