Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Would you do this?

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you?

• Yay
    • Nay

The average American spends around $1,600 per year on gas if it's $3/gallon. Obviously it's a lot higher than that. My solution is a car that runs on your own natural gas. In the driver's seat is a pipe that goes up into your rectum when you drive. In order to fuel your car you just fart into the pipe. Let's say one very good farting session will power your car per day i.e. if you're feeling gassy farting into the pipe for say 5-10 minutes per day will do it. You can "fill" your tank in your own garage or some other private place. If you run out of gas though this will be the only way to fuel your automobile. Would you drive one? They come in all makes and models and cost roughly the same was any other comparable car.

What say you, geeks?

If it were a receptacle built into the seat and didnt penetrate me, sure. I could power a fleet of vehicles under this scenario.

My luck I'd shart myself, clog up the pipe, have to spend $$ getting it fixed.

The average American spends around $1,600 per year on gas if it's $3/gallon. Obviously it's a lot higher than that. My solution is a car that runs on your own natural gas. In the driver's seat is a pipe that goes up into your rectum when you drive. In order to fuel your car you just fart into the pipe. Let's say one very good farting session will power your car per day i.e. if you're feeling gassy farting into the pipe for say 5-10 minutes per day will do it. You can "fill" your tank in your own garage or some other private place. If you run out of gas though this will be the only way to fuel your automobile. Would you drive one? They come in all makes and models and cost roughly the same was any other comparable car.

What say you, geeks?

White Castle stock would skyrocket.

1. If farts (methane) powered cars, I'd just buy a focking cow, and make HER fill up the tank. Free milk as a bonus.

2. If it had to be MY farts, couldn't I just wear some sort of airtight plastic underwear with a hose off it? Why is the anal penetration necessary...

and three, someone already had a similar idea...

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/153051/flexi-grips

No way I'd go for that... cleaning the filter would be a RP (deal-breaker).

No way I'd go for that... cleaning the filter would be a RP (deal-breaker).

Very good. :thumbsup: How long have you been sitting on that one? :D

I'd be afraid I'd have a wreck and blow-out an o-ring ... plus I prefer to share my farts with my family.

I'd keep driving the vehicle I had for another year or two until the new and improved version without anal penetration comes out.