Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

CJSuckMe

There's need to be a support group for Larry Fitz and CJ0K owners.

I hate CJ real bad right now. real bad.

I don't think we need to beat a dead horse each week. This is kind of like being mad at the Eagles fourth RB for sucking, yeah it has gotten to that point.

I'm really having trouble believing a team can be this bad at running the football. It's honestly a COMPLETE joke that these guys even consider themselves professional athletes.

I don't think we need to beat a dead horse each week. This is kind of like being mad at the Eagles fourth RB for sucking, yeah it has gotten to that point.

It's actually not like that at all.. He's not a 4th stringer. Now, I'll agree that it's not surprising his performance is this low... But why did every single fantasy website have this pos in the top 7 picks?

I'm really having trouble believing a team can be this bad at running the football. It's honestly a COMPLETE joke that these guys even consider themselves professional athletes.

CJ seems to have lost the will to be good. And to be honest, I don't blame him. He only gets about 10 touches a game. He's hit in the backfield on EVERY one of his runs, and his idiot QB can't throw a 3yd pass.

he only has 7 FOCKING CARRIES.... hard for anyone to be good with so little work... They go from the Shotgun every play like Locker is Peyton freaking manning

he only has 7 FOCKING CARRIES.... hard for anyone to be good with so little work...

Seriously.

They give this guy the 50 carries he deserves, and we're looking at 100/0, and then who's complaining?

If they keep running him straight up the middle this is going to be a horrific year, I watched the whole game in horror. BTW I am a Titans fan, thanks for your sympathy in advance.

:doh:

I'm buying low on this guy....

sorry, poor attempt at being funny!!

Someone in one of my leagues offered me Desean Jackson and Chris Johnson for Julio Jones AND Cj Spiller like 5 minutes ago. He canceled it before I could get my gun out of the safe.

I feel sorry for CJ. His grandmother died this weekend. Yep, she's six feet under.

Which is only a few yards less than he got this weekend. :ninja:

If they keep running him straight up the middle this is going to be a horrific year, I watched the whole game in horror. BTW I am a Titans fan, thanks for your sympathy in advance.

:doh:

Yeah, sh!tty football weekend in Tennessee. I bet the only guy in town happy is the liquor store owner.

It's actually not like that at all.. He's not a 4th stringer. Now, I'll agree that it's not surprising his performance is this low... But why did every single fantasy website have this pos in the top 7 picks?

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Oh hes not a 4th stringer? Well thanks for the tip! I know hes not a 4th stringer homie. What i meant was he is so bad that you shouldnt expect much out of him, kind of like the 4th string rb on a team. As to him being ranked in the top 7, its because whoever ranked him there was either too stupid to realize it or they were afraid to rank him so low. At this point in the year preseason rankings mean jack sh!t. I cant trade steven jackson who i got in the third round for cj spiller who was drafted near the last round, and that was after only the first week. I even offered to throw in rg3 because his qb situation was looking sketchy, way better adp i was offering than what i wanted, but it doesnt matter now.

He sure fooled the Titans with that big contract. Now that he has the money why should he go out there and hurt himself? :thumbsdown:

The guy is a joke. I'm just glad he didn't fall to me. :)

The Morris owner already told me no

So true. He's still a play away from career ending as an nfl rb and then he wouldn't be able to buy gold teeth every week. There's really no motivation for him to not play tentative and fight for the tough yards. The thing is, in the nfl the difference between a 60 yd run and a 2 yd run is often an in inch or 2.

That said....I'll flip the coin. This is 2 games where the titans got destroyed and abandoned the run game. CJ hasn't had that many carries and it takes rbs some time to he in a groove and get the run game going. show me a close game or a Titan win and I'll show u a better CJ stat line.

I feel sorry for CJ. His grandmother died this weekend. Yep, she's six feet under.

Which is only a few yards less than he got this weekend. :ninja:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA gold!

So true. He's still a play away from career ending as an nfl rb and then he wouldn't be able to buy gold teeth every week. There's really no motivation for him to not play tentative and fight for the tough yards. The thing is, in the nfl the difference between a 60 yd run and a 2 yd run is often an in inch or 2.

That said....I'll flip the coin. This is 2 games where the titans got destroyed and abandoned the run game. CJ hasn't had that many carries and it takes rbs some time to he in a groove and get the run game going. show me a close game or a Titan win and I'll show u a better CJ stat line.

I agree. I'm just not sure I see any in the next month. Maybe Detroit or Minn?

Detroit

@ Houston

@ Minn

Pitt

If you are trying to trade for him I'd wait till after this stretch. Sure he might be benched by then but I don't know who you could start him with any confidence at all against Houston or Pitt.

I thought this was interesting: Bizarre CJ Stat

Basically...CJ is currently averaging 1.1 yards per carry, which everyone knows is terrible. BUT...what's crazy about that stat is that he's averaging 1.2 yards after contact. How in the world can someone's yards after contact be more than his overall yards per carry? (I'm not sure that this has ever happened before in the NFL, at least from my memory.) To me, that seems to indicate that CJ is getting hit in the backfield on almost every single carry, which is mind-boggling to think about. But that seems to reinforce what we learned last week: that the Titans' OL graded out as "good" run-blocking on only two carries last week against the Patriots and probably not much better than that against the Chargers. As I've been saying on here for awhile, the Titans' OL is truly one of the very worst run-blocking units in the NFL right now. Combine that with the fact that CJ is pressing too much and that OC Chris Palmer's play-calling has been atrocious, and you have a recipe for FF disaster.

:dunno:

I thought this was interesting: Bizarre CJ Stat

Basically...CJ is currently averaging 1.1 yards per carry, which everyone knows is terrible. BUT...what's crazy about that stat is that he's averaging 1.2 yards after contact. How in the world can someone's yards after contact be more than his overall yards per carry? (I'm not sure that this has ever happened before in the NFL, at least from my memory.) To me, that seems to indicate that CJ is getting hit in the backfield on almost every single carry, which is mind-boggling to think about. But that seems to reinforce what we learned last week: that the Titans' OL graded out as "good" run-blocking on only two carries last week against the Patriots and probably not much better than that against the Chargers. As I've been saying on here for awhile, the Titans' OL is truly one of the very worst run-blocking units in the NFL right now. Combine that with the fact that CJ is pressing too much and that OC Chris Palmer's play-calling has been atrocious, and you have a recipe for FF disaster.

:dunno:

Didn't see the week 1 game, but did see the week 2 game. It's not just the offensive line, it's the play calling as well. After the first quarter, they were down 14 with 3 quarters to go and instead of working patiently to come back, they abandon the run like its the 4th quarter. And at that point they ran just about everything out of the shotgun, which doesn't seem to usually bode well for a consistent running game. Not sure if it was because they were behind so quick or they just don't trust Locker under center, but that whole offense is a disaster to watch.

So as a CJ owner I see all the posts above but what should us owners do with him...especially those that dont have much better options....

Cant cut him...thats ridiculous to cut your 1st rd pick after 2 weeks without a season ending injury

Can't drop him... see above and someone is your league will pick him up

Can't trade him because he has NO value right now....

Benching him and hoping he comes out I guess is the only option..

Any other CONSTRUCTIVE ideas??? Please save all the "I told you so" , "you should have seen this coming" posts for another time...

I know some of you NEVER make mistakes and win your "BIG MONEY", 72 team highly competitive league every year!!!

For the rest of us ...what do we do??

Any other CONSTRUCTIVE ideas??? Please save all the "I told you so" , "you should have seen this coming" posts for another time...

I know some of you NEVER make mistakes and win your "BIG MONEY", 72 team highly competitive league every year!!!

you answered the question...you bench him.

and no - I didn't draft him in any of my leagues, including my 32 team league ;)

but I did draft the real CJ2K... who plays for Buffalo :music_guitarred:

So as a CJ owner I see all the posts above but what should us owners do with him...especially those that dont have much better options....

Cant cut him...thats ridiculous to cut your 1st rd pick after 2 weeks without a season ending injury

Can't drop him... see above and someone is your league will pick him up

Can't trade him because he has NO value right now....

50% of us will start him, the other put him on the bench and wait to see if he is trade-able or cutable at some point. As a Forte owner, I'll probably start C2ypc one more week and hopes he busts out because I won't get a ton of points from my other spot as I'm already into the bench.

you answered the question...you bench him.

and no - I didn't draft him in any of my leagues, including my 32 team league ;)

but I did draft the real CJ2K... who plays for Buffalo :music_guitarred:

I have CJ2ypc and will be benching him until he hopefully improves. I have Sproles, Martin, Bush, A. Brown . . . any of those guys can put up more than he has. He can't be this bad all season, can he?

I have CJ2ypc and will be benching him until he hopefully improves. I have Sproles, Martin, Bush, A. Brown . . . any of those guys can put up more than he has. He can't be this bad all season, can he?

That is funny

The Morris owner already told me no

I'm a McFadden, Lynch, Bradshaw, Morris owner.

I don't think I'd make a move today but I think I would consider trading Morris for CJ.

Is that crazy to consider?