Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

New York Giants @ Carolina Panthers

This is what I, as a Cam Newton owner, like to call beautiful garbage time. A full 4th quarter of passing the ball, screens and dumpoffs for 10-15 per, and hopefully another TD. :thumbsup:

This is what I, as a Cam Newton owner, like to call beautiful garbage time. A full 4th quarter of passing the ball, screens and dumpoffs for 10-15 per, and hopefully another TD. :thumbsup:

I am playing a Cam owner. Cheap garbage points suck ass. :thumbsdown:

The Giants are such a well coach team.

The Panthers are such a poorly coach team.

Is it me or is Ron Rivera mute? Does this guy ever say a word when the camera is on him? He's got to be the dumbest looking coach in the NFL.

Sorry, but Newton is NOT playing like a first round fantasy QB pick. :thumbsdown:

Been a weird season thus far... None of the first round Qb's have played like it.

Been a weird season thus far... None of the first round Qb's have played like it.

We knew he isn't a good passer (didn't have a 300+ passing game in the final 12 weeks of last season), but where's the rushing numbers?

Jesus H. Focking Christ..................pass to the 1" line then Brown gets the TD. Gonna be a long focking year.

Eh, Manning should have had that TD pass to Brown if not for a really solid tackle. It kept Brown from falling in to the end zone. I'm actually not sure which player you have, but if it's Manning, how can you complain about anything this year?

This guy has to have carved out a role for himself no matter what happens with Bradshaw. '09 draft pick.. a pretty young guy. We know he's been cut by 4 teams, etc. But he is one tough cat.

To take that shot and bring it in on the very next play with authority.. some good stuff right there. Tough, hard nosed ball.

He is SO much better than that load, jagoff, Brandon Jacobs was at getting the tough yards.. it ain't even close. How can you not root for a dude like this?

Other than one lax pass pro mistake, he's been aces; and he can read his blocks.

:pointstosky:

We have to admit that the nfl has simply caught up to cam newton and he wasn't worth a top 4 qb pick. Good still an even a qb1 but def a hindsight reach for anyone that drafted him. I'm glad i got rg3, the REAL cam lol!

Eh, Manning should have had that TD pass to Brown if not for a really solid tackle. It kept Brown from falling in to the end zone. I'm actually not sure which player you have, but if it's Manning, how can you complain about anything this year?

It is Eli that I have and you're confusing the real NFL for FF. I'm guessing you're a Giants fan too. Just venting dood. Giants looked good tonight. Don't go all Homer on me trying to defend Eli.

Week 1 = 216 yds + 1 TD = 14 points in my lineup. Sorry but he didn't look very good vs Dallas. While his brother looked good on my bench.

Week 2 = 501 yds + 3 TDs = 39 poins on my bench. Sh!tty luck while his brother puts up meager points in my lineup.

Week 3 = 200+ yds + 1 TD = 17 points in my lineup. No doubt Peyton will once again outshine Eli while on my bench.

I'll keep rolling with Eli though for the rest of the year; hope I don't jinx the Giants by doing so.