Sign in to follow this  
eagles115

Rasmes Burden!

6 catches 100 yards 2 tds book it!! This guy is gonna breakout....im starting him over britt, lance moore and you should too....breakout

:headbanger:

I'm not sure how you would classify him as a "huge sleeper" since everyone knows who he is as of yesterday, but his prognosis for tonight does look good.

I'm not sure how you would classify him as a "huge sleeper" since everyone knows who he is as of yesterday, but his prognosis for tonight does look good.

Lol - I thought it was Barden ... I thought he had potential 2 yrs ago... drafted him in a dynasty league late -- Victor Cruz put a footstomp on that ...

Got lots of good attributes... would like to see him get a shot...

RB

HUGE SLEEPER!

Lol - I thought it was Barden ... I thought he had potential 2 yrs ago... drafted him in a dynasty league late -- Victor Cruz put a footstomp on that ...

Got lots of good attributes... would like to see him get a shot...

RB

Yea, dudes 6'6", runs a 4.67. I have no idea of his route running skills nor hands, but it will be fun to watch tonight.

Nicks didn't practice much in pre-season....Eli got pleanty of time with him in camp.....lets see the results.

Burden? I don't even see him on the roster.

Deep sleeper indeed. :doh:

Barden was great at Cal Poly...but he hasn't done jack in the pros. Sorry...but if you're starting Barden and expecting anything you're going to be severely let down.

And this is coming from someone who has and still wishes him success in the NFL since I live in San Luis Obispo.

Barden was great at Cal Poly...but he hasn't done jack in the pros. Sorry...but if you're starting Barden and expecting anything you're going to be severely let down.

And this is coming from someone who has and still wishes him success in the NFL since I live in San Luis Obispo.

If you did start him...you're welcome. My lack of trust in him is paying dividends for others haha

6 catches 100 yards 2 tds book it!! This guy is gonna breakout....im starting him over britt, lance moore and you should too....breakout

:headbanger:

6 for 107 in the 2nd quarter. You underestimated. Surprising, and impressive.

Panthers are covering the daylights out of Victor tonight. Hence why Barden is having a huge game. Sigh. I still think Cruz will get more catches because they cannot ignore Barden all night.

Panthers are covering the daylights out of Victor tonight. Hence why Barden is having a huge game. Sigh. I still think Cruz will get more catches because they cannot ignore Barden all night.

No chance, the giants will pull there starters in the 3rd quarter...atleast manning, brown, cruz etc....they could bury this team with 2nd stringers

So is it safe to say Nicks has lost his job? Ramses is taller and Nicks hardly ever has 100 yards in the first half of games.

So is it safe to say Nicks has lost his job? Ramses is taller and Nicks hardly ever has 100 yards in the first half of games.

No, but Hixon might have.

nice call on this one...although I think I could have 75 yds receiving with the kind of protection Eli is getting.

No, but Hixon might have.

Or Cruz could be benched.

Nicks had 100 yards in a half last week. So you'd think they'd rather have 2 guys that can have 100 yard halfs than a guy like Cruz.

Is Barden worth adding for a guy like Cobb or lafell?

Think Ogletree 2.0.

Why would you possibly think Nicks would lose his job lol? That's a pretty big jump to make after 1 game.

Why would you possibly think Nicks would lose his job lol? That's a pretty big jump to make after 1 game.

Obviously it's not a given. But we have to figure these things out quick if we want to be ahead of the curve. And Bardon looks like a beast. 6'6 can't be tought.

Obviously it's not a given. But we have to figure these things out quick if we want to be ahead of the curve. And Bardon looks like a beast. 6'6 can't be tought.

Neither can spelling, it seems. :D

And here I thought you were just engaging in a little hyperbole, having a little fun, some sarcasm.

Now I realize you were serious!!!

:shocking:

ONE half of ONE game does not negate seasons of success and practice. Period.

Man!

:rolleyes:

Glad to see Barden show up. Was worried that he might be a third round bust for the GMEN.

If Hixon comes back, Jernigan would be the odd man out.

Ha! I had him to in his rookie year in our dynasty league. I live in Cambria... come on up to my brewery!

And here I thought you were just engaging in a little hyperbole, having a little fun, some sarcasm.

Now I realize you were serious!!!

:shocking:

ONE half of ONE game does not negate seasons of success and practice. Period.

Man!

:rolleyes:

I don't joke about WRs.

Plus, you mention practice as though we have any idea what goes on there. I for one tend to imagine Ramses is amazing in practice. So that must be taken into account.

Neither can spelling, it seems. :D

I was only off by 1 letter. It's not like I tried to pick up a guy off waivers and the lack of attention to detail made me pick up someone not even in the NFL. My mistake was minor.