Sign in to follow this  
kmbryant09

***Official What do You Need on MNF Thread***

Didn't see one going, figured I'd get it started.

I need Marshawn Lynch to score 15.5 points for my teams to improve to 8-1 on the season. Let's go Beast Mode :cheers:

Rogers to outscore Nelson by 20 in PPR :cry:

I'm up 42.5 and done,other owner has Wilson,Jennings,Finley and Crosby.

I need Rodgers to have a mediocre night...I am up by 36 points. With six points for passing TDs, Rodgers can overcome it.

Come on Seattle D!!!!

I'm up by 0.5 points. I'm done while opponent has Jennings. I need Jennings to be active -- so my opponent doesn't swap in Jones -- but then leave the game without a reception due to re-aggravating his groin injury. Nothing major, but just enough for GB to play it safe with him so that he gets 0 yds tonight.

Need Rodgers to outscore Mason Crosby by at least 4 points. I feel pretty safe, but stranger things have happened... *coughJayCutlercoughcough*

I need Marshawn Lynch to score 15.5 points for my teams to improve to 8-1 on the season. Let's go Beast Mode :cheers:

I am going to say you have a 38.6% chance to win. :thumbsup:

I am down 27 pts in PPR league after Welker put up 27 last night for my opponent. I have Greg Jennings(or James Jones) and Packers D/ST and he has Sidney Rice. Anyone want to give me my odds for winning?

I am going to say i have a 24.87% chance to win :doh:

I am up 22, VS. Lynch... Contain The Beast!

I'm down 27 and I have Aaron Rodgers and he has Jordy Nelson. It is a PPR too so there is basically no way I can win. Sucks so bad.

League A: Crosby to score 15+

League B: Jordy to NOT get injured - already won.

League 1: Nothing. 3-0. :banana:

League 2: Nothing. 2-1 with a win. If Benson gets less than 27, and Rogers/Finley combine for less than 67, and Nelson/Pack D combine for less than 47, I'll win money for high points. So I'll root for that.

League 3: Nothing. 2-1 with a loss. Despite having JC and CJ go off for over 450 yards, still lost to Rice/MJD/Bears D combo.

League 4: 2-0, leading by 58.98, opponent still has Rodgers and Nelson. Feeling good about a second 3-0 team. :banana:

Good luck to all, and may the fantasy gods hear our prayers.

I'm only down 58pts so...

I need Rodgers to go off for 3 TDs in the first half (throwing one to Benson) and then get one bomb to put the Pack up big in the 2nd half. Then, CedBen can run out the clock to the tune of 100 and a TD. Hopefully w/ bonuses, I'll squeak it out.

(Miracles do happen, right?) :unsure:

I'm up by 0.5 points. I'm done while opponent has Jennings. I need Jennings to be active -- so my opponent doesn't swap in Jones -- but then leave the game without a reception due to re-aggravating his groin injury. Nothing major, but just enough for GB to play it safe with him so that he gets 0 yds tonight.

Well so much for that plan. Here's hoping he at least gets a bunch more yards 'cause I hate losing by just a point or two.