Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

Greg 'the leg' Zuerlein

fellow Missouri Western State University alum :headbanger:

also drafted him :thumbsup:

Yep..best kicker in the league. He's going to shatter the 63 yard field goal record. Fisher has already said that depending on the game situation, he will get a chance to do so. Some people think he might be the first kicker to hit from 70 yards.

Jason Hanson is one of the best on my team :headbanger:

Looks like i will have to drop Hanson to pickup Zuerlein for the bye week.

Dude is a thug. Could he really kick 65?

They said he was kicking 70 yarders in warmup at Ford Field in week 1.

He has been my kicker in 4 different leagues from the start. In my big money league kickers get sick points. If the field goal is over 55 yards it's an 8 pointer. Yeah he scored me 26 points.

So it's safe to drop Robbie Gould for this guy? I'm always looking for the one kicker who goes on a tear each year. Plus he kicks inside.

I would if you get extra pts for FGs over 50 yds.

Dump Akers for him? Questionable.

Pre-draft, Jeff Fisher said that the ball "explodes" off of his foot. Fisher has stones to go with a rookie PK and P this year.

So $100 blind auction league, how much should I spend on him?

You're going to need at least $1000 so I would forget about it and go for someone else.

Placing an add for him in one league.

In my other 2 leagues I've got Tucker. He sits with 39 points vs Greg Z has 44 and 45 vs 52.

Tucker missed a kick and had an extra point blocked in the rain last week. If not for that they'd be about equal.

Either of these guys have an edge in your guys view?

Tucker has the better team on his side.

Greg seems to have the better leg and a dome.

Seems like STL offense will always have a chance to sputter before the red zone, so more chances for Zeurlein, instead of extra points if he had a high scoring team . Fischer does have the tendency for trickeration now and then, so those FG attempts might turn into fake FG's .

You're going to need at least $1000 so I would forget about it and go for someone else.

Damn, that's what I thought,... Guess I'll just miss on the best kicker of our generation and settle for someone who is averaging two points less per game...

Blair Walsh, if he's still around, the MINN kicker . Also one of the rookie K making their mark on fantasy now . He's my plan B in case G Z gets picked up .

So what do we nickname Walsh ? The Blair Walsh Project ?

My only concern with him is that if the Rams fall behind big vs better teams might they be forced to go for tds, especially in the second half of games?

Next 5 are

Zona

@ Miami

GB

NE

Bye

@ SF

Looks like i will have to drop Hanson to pickup Zuerlein for the bye week.

I think I'm doing the same. I hate to lose Hanson (I know our resident Lions homer is going to scoop him up), but I refuse to carry two kickers on my roster.

Blair Walsh, if he's still around, the MINN kicker . Also one of the rookie K making their mark on fantasy now . He's my plan B in case G Z gets picked up .

So what do we nickname Walsh ? The Blair Walsh Project ?

I have both , picked up Greg The Leg on Draft Day and Walsh last week :overhead: :cheers: