Sign in to follow this  
bc91

Need a BIG Game from RODGERS!

Come on AROD...Bring home a 3 TD- 300yrd game please!!!!

This is why I drafted you in the 1st freaking round...I know, I know....Dumb mistake....

Do you get any points for when JJ Watt dry humps him? If so, then I'd say you have the game in the bag!

Does the best game in football history count as big? I was up 70 and only the best game ever could threaten me, now I'm in trouble.

This...is coming close or might have even surpassed Vick's game against Washington. Rodgers has 54.6 points in one of my leagues. My opponent has 78.2. This is just ridiculous.

Come on AROD...Bring home a 3 TD- 300yrd game please!!!!

This is why I drafted you in the 1st freaking round...I know, I know....Dumb mistake....

How does your foot smell?

How does your foot smell?

I LOVE AROD...!!!!!!!!

Wow, that was ridiculous. I'm glad I didn't have to face Rodgers or Jordy this week. Hopefully now the Rodgers owners will step down from the ledge... Atleast the ones who didn't trade him before tonight.

Wow, that was ridiculous. I'm glad I didn't have to face Rodgers or Jordy this week. Hopefully now the Rodgers owners will step down from the ledge... Atleast the ones who didn't trade him before tonight.

I faced them both. 2 different leagues but I had a nice lead in each. 45+ points.

$100 league won by 2, he had Jordy and Crosby. Nobody left

$50 league down 30 now, he had Rodgers, AJ and Crosby. I have Mathews left. Not much hope unless Mathews can score 3 tds.

I was really hoping for a 17-14 defensive game. But dens da breaks in fantasy football!

I faced Rodgers, Nelson, Jones, Cobb and Finley in all but 1 league. Not all of them at once, but the ones with both Rodgers and one of his sidekicks, especially Nelson, are like a kick in the balls.

I faced Rodgers, Nelson, Jones, Cobb and Finley in all but 1 league. Not all of them at once, but the ones with both Rodgers and one of his sidekicks, especially Nelson, are like a kick in the balls.

I faced Rodgers and Nelson, they outscored my entire team. I'd take a kick in the balls over that anyday.

I play the Rodgers/Nelson owner in my keeper league next week. Not to mention it's my sister.... I hope they got it out of their system this week.

I play the Rodgers/Nelson owner in my keeper league next week. Not to mention it's my sister.... I hope they got it out of their system this week.

Can size? :unsure:

I would start with age first then can size

There are no provisions for "age?" before asking "can size?". Perhaps, we need to make some adjustments around here so that we are not all GFIAFP. :dunno:

I faced the Nelson owner this week.

Good thing I had Rodgers. :banana:

The guy I faced had Jones and Nelson going. Rodgers for me was a nice fock you to him haha