Sign in to follow this  
jrbdmb

Denarius Moore is Da Bomb

Last three weeks: 96 yds / 1 TD, 36 yds / 1 TD, 104 yds / 1 TD. Wish I had to start 4 WRs so I could run DM out there every week.

Last three weeks: 96 yds / 1 TD, 36 yds / 1 TD, 104 yds / 1 TD. Wish I had to start 4 WRs so I could run DM out there every week.

He's good

He's been a great flex play the last couple weeks. Glad Carson likes to throw all day & DMac can't find a mouse hole to run through.

Was so close to dropping him early on when he missed the start of the season with that never ending hamstring problem. He's really picked up the Hakeem Nicks slack for me. Matchups coming against Tampa and New Orleans too :doublethumbsup:

He’s got good speed and great playmaking ability. Palmer and the Raiders should be finding ways to get him the ball consistently throughout the game. Aside from DMC, he is the only difference maker Oakland has at the skill positions. –Now that Moore is healthy and largely on the same page with Palmer (after missing camp and the preseason) things are really heating up for the young wideout.

He’s got good speed and great playmaking ability. Palmer and the Raiders should be finding ways to get him the ball consistently throughout the game. Aside from DMC, he is the only difference maker Oakland has at the skill positions. –Now that Moore is healthy and largely on the same page with Palmer (after missing camp and the preseason) things are really heating up for the young wideout.

Most of his passes are short (ala Harvin style). Now if they can get him a few carries too....then that makes it even better.

I drank that kool are last year

Try it again....there has been some rum added.

Would you guys trade Cam Newton for Denarius Moore in a PPR league? Denarius has been the #7 WR over the past few three weeks. Cam obviously sucks this year at real football, but he's still scoring decently in our league. I recently acquired Brees so I don't need Cam, but I'm not looking to just give him away either.

Would you guys trade Cam Newton for Denarius Moore in a PPR league? Denarius has been the #7 WR over the past few three weeks. Cam obviously sucks this year at real football, but he's still scoring decently in our league. I recently acquired Brees so I don't need Cam, but I'm not looking to just give him away either.

I'd think you could do a little better than Moore but if he keeps producing like this, all your really trading for otherwise is namesake.

If he finally stays healthy, could be pick up of the year. Got him in dynasty.

:music_guitarred:

Is think you could do a little better than Moore but if he keeps producing like this, all your really trading for otherwise is namesake.

DJax is another option, but I'd probably rather have Moore. Tried to get VJax but was turned down. :dunno:

I was wondering what happened to Da Bomb...I guess he kicked his Minnesota habit and moved to Oakland.

Would you guys start him over Bowe and Nicks if I can only start 2 wrs? If so, which one?

I'm starting Moore over both Bowe and Nicks (Julio/Moore/Maclin).

If you're asking which two to start of the three you've listed....I'd go Bowe and Moore. Pittsburgh has done a good job in pass defense of late. Bowe has done well against the Chargers historically, including 100 and a score earlier this year.

Would you guys start him over Bowe and Nicks if I can only start 2 wrs? If so, which one?

I agree with FeelingMN - right now, I would start Moore over both of those guys.

But, I'd probably go with Nicks and Moore. Bowed is wallowing in KC and Nicks should get back on track at some point, perhaps even this weekend.

i am also playing Moore over Bowe and M Floyd...its gonna be hard watching tomorrow w neither in my lineup. Im hoping Dwyer is ok because I plan on playing him in place of those two as my flex