Sign in to follow this  
Boston Three Party

WEEK 9 F.U. THREAD

FOCK YOU STAFFORD YOU FOCKING ASSCLOWN 3TDS AND LESHOURE GETS THEM ALL.

I finally bench Luck and your dooshnozzle azz is FOCKING ME AGAIN. Eat some Cee-Lo roofies and get azz focked if you don't throw tds!!

Hmmm.......where do i start?

Murray for still being OUT!

Benson for still being OUT!

Charles for still sucking and going OUT!

Jordy for starting then going OUT!

Oh and weekly playing against any and all teams that BLOW UP against me. I thought Megatron was questionable and to be used on 3rd Down's only? Funny how this happens.

:wall: :wall: :wall:

FOCK YOU STAFFORD YOU FOCKING ASSCLOWN 3TDS AND LESHOURE GETS THEM ALL.

I finally bench Luck and your dooshnozzle azz is FOCKING ME AGAIN. Eat some Cee-Lo roofies and get azz focked if you don't throw tds!!

This

#1 through 10 all go to the Bear defense! Unfricking real.

After that:

Matthews, or more specifically, his idiot azz soon to be ex-coach.

FU Jordy. I started you over Pierre Thomas and cut Pierre when I read Sprole could be back in a week or two, and to pick up an extra kicker (Gostkowski).

Fock Stafford. 3 starting CB's for Jax either out or banged up, and the Lions decide to run the ball all effing day.

Come on already. :wall:

Megatron and his allegedly injured, 3rd down ass having his best game of the season on my bench. :wall:

A little early but..

FU to Charles and Kansas City for obvious reasons

FU to Tennessee for trying to get the Bears D to 40 pts

APB on McGahee, Houston D.

Fock Chicago D. Actually, ###### Tennessee's pathetic excuse for an offense. Is Hasselbeck really the best you can come up with??? Chicago is single-handily beating me entire team.

FU again Jamal Charles. Man up you sissy. That's at least the 2nd time this year you got hurt, but 'could have' come back in. Focking loser.

FU Rashard Jennings. Needed u to do something today. Get your azz in gear

FUUUUUU Detriot all those tds and none helps my team

FUUUUUU Playing against Bears D this week with 35 or so points at halftime. Dude is in 1st place in my league cause of a defense, BS

FUUUUUU Chiefs coaching staff

playing my division rival

so naturally his Charger D gets 2 TD's

and Leshoure who had 1 TD all year... gets 3 first half TD's

expect multiple TD's from L.McCoy, Jeremy Maclin and Martellus Bennett... who never score otherwise

ATTENTION: anyone with Drew Brees, Darren McFadden, Mike Wallace, Vincent Jackson, Martellus Bennett, and Sebastian Janikowski later today you are in for a massive game as anyone i go against goes off

Pettigrew. I'm this close to dropping him. Did he punch Stafford's wife in the face after he defiled her?

Oh. And to Leshoure. Whom I traded earlier this week in a non ppr league.

Stevie johnson ....29 yds in 1st quarter then not another catch

a big FU to Rashad Jennings. Supposed to be the workhouse back, and get receiving and rushing yards. And Parmalee has been in there nearly all 4th quarter. WTF :wall:

FU Brandon Marshall. Three TDs against me, really? I hope your therapist recommends suicide. :angry:

UNFOOKING REAL!!!

B Marshall, 3 TDs.

Chicago up huge and passing to Marshall.

Awesome.

:wall: :wall: :wall:

Fock the entire Chicago team. You're up by 50, and throwing bombs to Marshall. Are you proud of that? Fock off. Play a real team and try that sh!t you focking jackoffs.

FU Reggie Wayne. Yeah I'm saying it. Are you hurt? Decoy? You haven't caught a pass in 3 quarters.

And as usual, fock everyone for having career days against me: Rodgers, Marshall, Chicago D, A. johnson, AJ Green. Oh, there's another TD for Marshall huh? I hope you break your focking leg you ugly polesmoker. And that goes for you too Cuntler. You're a scrub. Hope the entire team comes down with meningitis.

FU Chicago. Big lead, don't give the ball to Forte, let Jay throw it so he can run up garbage stats to make himself look like a decent QB at the end of the year.

An even bigger FU to Branden Marshall for putting up 30 !! Jay "Sour Puss" Cutler and the Bears D I am probably taking the worst beating possible!!!!!! 139-20 (most of my players are 4pm and later) :wall:

BTW, I'm getting sodomized by Marshall in both of my leagues. Hopefully some self-respecting Titan takes Cuntlers knee out. Maybe one of them will also call Marshall a poop head, which may lead to him killing himself.

So yes, McGahee gets on the FU list (though the play calling gets it's share...pass pass pass inside the 5!).

And ANOTHER FU to Chicago. Forte only gets 12 carries. No problem throwing up 30, but you won't kick a FG? :mad:

FU TO WEEDEN....6 fkn points against a beatup Ravens D? I needed this bum for a BYE week fill-in and he crapped the bed. Damn i started to choose Skelton over him too.

:mad:

FU Titus Young and Pettigrew....WTF was that?!?

I hope Mike Wallace flops tonight or i'm done.

FU to Chicago for taking a run up the middle on 4th-and-12 in the red zone on their penultimate possession. I mean, Gould gave me a very good game, but that was freaking stupid.