Sign in to follow this  
DaDanimal

What do you need MNF

Up 4.5

Got Marshall going against Crabtree and Akers....if I win I go to 9-2 and keep 1st place. If I lose I drop to 8-3 and 3rd place. Ugh.

Need 82 points from gore and forte. Not gonna happen. Guy I.played against had a career week. (Seems like the norm against me) I've played against week high 5 times in that league. A decent week is 100-110 pts. I have 98 with those two.going still and have zero chance. It's unreal!

Up by ten but he has Chicago D going against my RB Gore. I'm actually nervous since Chicago can really light it up but we shall see Monday night. :pointstosky:

Bears D to get 23. Already locked up 1st place for the regular season, so this is just playing with house money til Week 14.

Same. Chi def to get me at least 11pts. I will take 4 sacks 2 ints...pick 6 and a sack...a fum recovery and <10 pts against. Any combo will do!

Wouldn't be in this situation if I went with my gut and played D. Alexander..

I need SF O to score 20+ w/o any turnovers & limit sacks to the Bears D.

I'm done, he has Bears D....I'm up by 12 (thanks to Maclin).

i need 70 yards from marshall with no fumbles lost, or 10 yards and a td from marshall again with no fumbles lost.

About the same for me. 50 yds / TD with no fumbles.

I need chicago defense to score less than 14.

Two separate money leagues

1.SF D to score 20 or less

2.Forte and Akers to score 20 or less combined

I need the 49ers to play like the Titans so that Marshall and the Bears D can each score three TDs and Gould can kick four field goals.

Up by ten but he has Chicago D going against my RB Gore. I'm actually nervous since Chicago can really light it up but we shall see Monday night. :pointstosky:

I'm in a similar situation but I'm down by 1 and have Gore vs Bears Def. With Kapernick starting, I'm worried bears def will light it up on SF

Got a lot riding on tonight even though I've already won (barring stat correction!)

-Need Akers to score 5 or more points to move into first place in my division.

-Need Gore to outscore Marshall by 4.5 points to lock up a playoff spot.

I need Brandon Marshall and/or the Bears D to score at least 9 points combined. I'm fairly confident in this outcome.

I believe that would make me undefeated in 2 weeks in all my leagues combined. Might be three, I'd have to go back and check.

I need the 49ers defense to outscore both Matt Forte and Michael Crabtree by .4 points in a full PPR league.

So...I've lost.

I need the injury report of McGahee to be inaccurate.

"McGahee's rumored reports have been inaccurate and untrue. We can confirm that all he suffered is a cramp to his hamstrings. He will be playing and starting for our game on Sunday"

-Fox

For once, I will not be asking the FF gods for anything. Won the week, and my plan of evil spoiler team is working...

League 1: Down 13 with Marshall/Gould/P. Willis vs. Tillman & Jennings. Standard league.

League 2: Up 56 going against Akers & SF Def/St. PPR but doesn't matter here.

League 3: Down 2 with Marshall vs. Crabtree. PPR

League 4: Up 18 with Akers & SF Def/St. Standard league but doesn't matter.

League 5: Down 22 with Gould/SF Def/St vs. Marshall. PPR league

League 2 & 4 are in the bag. League 5 is a longshot but not impossible. Hoping I can pull out wins in League 1 & 2.

Gonna be an interesting MNF game as always!

My game is over and I lost, but the division leader (tied with me coming into the week) could also lose if Moss and Gould combine for 29.5. Need a Monday night miracle!

yes :headbanger: got 8 points out of marshall! only needed 7. won by 1 :pointstosky: karma for 2 weeks ago when i lost by 2

Needed Marshall to get less than 40 yards. What a perfect game it was till that TD. Ugh that one hurt.

I need SF O to score 20+ w/o any turnovers & limit sacks to the Bears D.

I'm done, he has Bears D....I'm up by 12 (thanks to Maclin).

:pointstosky: